Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

TSD/WELL VSR-10 Review(MB03)

:

Reviews

Old May 17th, 2008, 20:03   #46
Comrade Jeff Jamison
Banned

FANTASTIC REVIEW! Wonderful pictures, and very helpful.

Bravo Zulu!

Last edited by Comrade Jeff Jamison; May 17th, 2008 at 20:04.. Reason: fix a grammar error
Comrade Jeff Jamison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 14:31   #47
kcrit42q

is there a guide to tear it down or did u just go with the flow?
kcrit42q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 14:35   #48
Skladfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrit42q View Post
is there a guide to tear it down or did u just go with the flow?
the link is in the review.. .it's pretty obvious
Skladfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2008, 19:17   #49
rad13

hey i tried taking apart the hop up on my TSD/WELL VSR-10 the same one that you bought from buyairsoft.com but i cant get the two screws out that hold the metal of the hop-up together any suggestions?
rad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2008, 00:40   #50
Mackenzie

Talking My mag

My mag was having feed issues so I added a piece of 1mm thick plastic to the bottom of the H or O shaped "locking piece". It is the mechanism mounted on the plastic stock itself, not the bolt part. Just cut the piece to let room for the button. Just use crazy glue. Not a high stress area. Eazy pezy.
Great Success!
Mackenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2008, 00:44   #51
Mackenzie

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad13 View Post
hey i tried taking apart the hop up on my TSD/WELL VSR-10 the same one that you bought from buyairsoft.com but i cant get the two screws out that hold the metal of the hop-up together any suggestions?
Make sure to remove the 2 on the rail and underneath to remove the barrel assembly. Screw off the barrel cover and the screws should be easier to acsess. If that wasn't the problem and there just ass tight, trie some lube or WD40!!
hope it helps.
Mackenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2008, 15:13   #52
rad13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie View Post
Make sure to remove the 2 on the rail and underneath to remove the barrel assembly. Screw off the barrel cover and the screws should be easier to acsess. If that wasn't the problem and there just ass tight, trie some lube or WD40!!
hope it helps.
kk thanks ill try that do you know if they use like a thread lock on the screws
rad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2008, 16:57   #53
andthenhewent

Send a message via AIM to andthenhewent
Hey guys,

I'm considering buying either this Well MB03(the gun you guys have just been talking about) for $60.00 american or the Well L96 AWP for $139.00 american off of airsplat.com

No doubt monetary wise the MB03 would be the way smarter choice, but the way you guys talk about the lack of accuracy and hop-up not working so well, I'm drawn away from it.

Eventualmente, (half spanish, and half english for eventually) I would like to be sniping at about a 150-160 foot range and be able to hit a man sized target using .3 gram bb's If this is my destined goal which gun should I buy? I know that the homemade upgrades to the Well MB03/VSR-10 will give me the same fps as the L96, but I just want some of your feedback.

Also, if I am using .3 gram bb's will that increase the distance I am able to snipe @?

By the way, the review was incredible, very easy to follow
andthenhewent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2008, 17:13   #54
G.I. Joel

Talking Your Sniper purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhewent View Post
Hey guys,

I'm considering buying either this Well MB03(the gun you guys have just been talking about) for $60.00 american or the Well L96 AWP for $139.00 american off of airsplat.com

No doubt monetary wise the MB03 would be the way smarter choice, but the way you guys talk about the lack of accuracy and hop-up not working so well, I'm drawn away from it.

Eventualmente, (half spanish, and half english for eventually) I would like to be sniping at about a 150-160 foot range and be able to hit a man sized target using .3 gram bb's If this is my destined goal which gun should I buy? I know that the homemade upgrades to the Well MB03/VSR-10 will give me the same fps as the L96, but I just want some of your feedback.

Also, if I am using .3 gram bb's will that increase the distance I am able to
snipe @?

By the way, the review was incredible, very easy to follow
Well, I would ighly reccomend the Well L96 (MB01) If you can find one. My sniper cover has one and it owns, stock @455 FPS with .20gs. If you use .30gs, you'll get about 100-150ish accurate sniping. it'll go 200ft. stock with .2s but you must have little wind and a steady hand.
G.I. Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2008, 17:35   #55
rexdlu

I own both guns, L96 and VSR clone, the VSR is preferred for moving with it because it is MUCH lighter then the L96, but the L96 is, as 22RE_yota states very very powerful and accurate. By the way, I've shot both in the ranges of 50-250ft, and BOTH guns are able to hit targets dead on with little to no wind, but that may be just my buying luck.

Last edited by rexdlu; June 10th, 2008 at 17:38..
rexdlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2008, 10:32   #56
andthenhewent

Send a message via AIM to andthenhewent
so let's say I get the L96, then should I perhaps buy the .25 gram bb's.

also what does it mean when you say "stock @455 FPS w/ .20 gram bb's
andthenhewent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2008, 11:36   #57
Skladfin

main review updated with details on upgrades and parts list for upgrades regarding increased accuracy and range
Old June 11th, 2008, 11:39   #58
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhewent View Post
so let's say I get the L96, then should I perhaps buy the .25 gram bb's.

also what does it mean when you say "stock @455 FPS w/ .20 gram bb's
It means that stock (Ie, no modifacations), the gun shoots at 455 Feet Per Second muzzle velocity using .20 gram BB's.

I'm looking at getting the Well L96.. I'll definetly be running 0.28g or heavier in the thing. Heavier BB's will give you more effective range.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2008, 12:01   #59
rexdlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
It means that stock (Ie, no modifacations), the gun shoots at 455 Feet Per Second muzzle velocity using .20 gram BB's.

I'm looking at getting the Well L96.. I'll definetly be running 0.28g or heavier in the thing. Heavier BB's will give you more effective range.
With my results that I posted earlier I was using BB Bastards 0.28g BB's

With very very little to no wind I could use0.25g BB's, and I do surprisingly notice quite a difference between those two weights, for the accuracy gain that a 0.28g BB gave me, losing very little range was not a big issue.
rexdlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2008, 12:04   #60
Skladfin

you don't lose range using heavier BBs lol. You actually increase in range because it retains more energy over distance, try setting your hop up a little higher.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews