Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft/paintball grenade

:

General

Old November 12th, 2007, 03:27   #31
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
Nope, the one's from TokyoSeven are VERY good, look nice (no offense, but look a shit-load better than poorly carved wood) and HURT so you know you got hit.
Old November 12th, 2007, 04:02   #32
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

If i catch someone using that and i get 'frag' with blue paint on my multicam = he is going home in a cast.

Pretty good reason why I play AIRsoft and not PAINTball.
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2007, 16:29   #33
your-pastor

forget the multi cam man, what about your gun? gets that stuff in your barrel, sight, or any crevas and you have to now go over it with a cutip... or, for those who wear face protection, IE paintball mask, bella clava, shegmah, or anything else, has to take it off cuz they cant breathe,

thus exopsing your now itchy, gooy, and blue face to an onslaught of relentless jerks who think its funny to shoot at the, now blue, guy who is spazing out cuz he cant breathe, or see, making all manner of loud noises to alert others of his agony.

its like using chemical weapons in war, you dont use them that often, but when you do, everyone hates you, and laughs at the person that got hit
Old November 13th, 2007, 13:35   #34
Amos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockafella View Post
What about this guys:

Airsoft granade
http://rap4.com/paintball/os/rap4-ai...c-261_410.html

this is cool too:
Pressure-Activated Landmine
http://rap4.com/paintball/os/rap4-ai...c-261_411.html

And this cool silencer:
http://rap4.com/paintball/os/rap4-ai...c-261_412.html
Wow They copied Madbull and PDI completely...

Hurray Rap4 selling re-branded things!
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2007, 13:49   #35
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
Nope, the one's from TokyoSeven are VERY good, look nice (no offense, but look a shit-load better than poorly carved wood) and HURT so you know you got hit.

Why thank you Aqua, I have since been improving on the design, using new materials, I should whip up another batch to show you.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2007, 14:21   #36
bean
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to bean
Rap4 doesn't copy they get things under license to rebrand.
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2007, 15:45   #37
leecas
The Rain Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
Things are going pretty well, but I unfortunately don't get to control everything that affects my launch date. Final adjustments to my mould are being made, but I do not expect them to be finished for at least 4wks. My mould maker is a good guy, but I have to wait my turn in his work queue. Then there's another 1-3wk wait for a spot at my injection moulders.

I've been chucking around test shots from the mould and they work quite well. I'm nearly finished with packaging design and have moved onto manual publishing.

I was really hoping to catch this xmas season, but the delays in the mould shop have dashed those hopes pretty soundly. I'll probably be launching in mid Dec to early January. When I get a more firm date on my mould completion, I'll open up preorders, but I can't do that until I have a solid idea on delivery date.

In the meantime, I'm producing the marketing material. In fact, I get to shoot my product at 4000 frames per minute this week with a uber expensivo high speed camera. It's costing me a mint to rent the damn thing, but I think it'll help people pry their wallets open when they get to really see how my product works.
Any idea on what the cost for the grenades will be?
leecas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2007, 09:15   #38
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
If I recall from his original thread, something to the tune of about $70 is what was mentioned for the final price.
Old November 17th, 2007, 13:17   #39
OTTAWAlonewolf

anyone remember Hazard's grenade ?

we use it once in Frenchy's indoor game ! u should see everyone 's face ( include mine )

that thing is almost scary as a REAL ONE

I think Hazard, and Lutinit is working some secrate plot taking over the government
OTTAWAlonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2007, 01:01   #40
Tri-Balle

Quote:
Originally Posted by your-pastor View Post
forget the multi cam man, what about your gun? gets that stuff in your barrel, sight, or any crevas and you have to now go over it with a cutip... or, for those who wear face protection, IE paintball mask, bella clava, shegmah, or anything else, has to take it off cuz they cant breathe,

thus exopsing your now itchy, gooy, and blue face to an onslaught of relentless jerks who think its funny to shoot at the, now blue, guy who is spazing out cuz he cant breathe, or see, making all manner of loud noises to alert others of his agony.

its like using chemical weapons in war, you dont use them that often, but when you do, everyone hates you, and laughs at the person that got hit
Just on a off note...its a paintgrenade, not a canadian tire 1 galon of tremclade paint....I dont realy know what the deal is all about, sure the grenade has flaws but it better than trowing a cardboard tube stuffed with bbs and firecraker!...the paint is veg oil based...man I dont know how you guys play the game anymore but when i played I roled around in the dirt, mud,grass...and anything that was in the forest and did not realy care about if my guns were clean and presentable like if I had a platoon inspection ...I played hard and to win....and to have fun, the days after where for cleaning the guns and multi cams...as for being a target ....well the specs of paint can be brushed off with a swipe of the hand...sounds like you guys are more on show and tell than the actual role playing game...at least most of you.
Tri-Balle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2007, 01:07   #41
flame
Banned

+1 with Tri-Balle.
flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2007, 19:17   #42
Sonic

Send a message via MSN to Sonic
SHE BANGS!!!!!

haha, fucking posers.
Get down, Get durty!

Sonic's Buy/Sell Ratings
http://www.ascforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=19840
Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2007, 20:20   #43
StRiCkEn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-Balle View Post
Just on a off note...its a paintgrenade, not a canadian tire 1 galon of tremclade paint....I dont realy know what the deal is all about, sure the grenade has flaws but it better than trowing a cardboard tube stuffed with bbs and firecraker!...the paint is veg oil based...man I dont know how you guys play the game anymore but when i played I roled around in the dirt, mud,grass...and anything that was in the forest and did not realy care about if my guns were clean and presentable like if I had a platoon inspection ...I played hard and to win....and to have fun, the days after where for cleaning the guns and multi cams...as for being a target ....well the specs of paint can be brushed off with a swipe of the hand...sounds like you guys are more on show and tell than the actual role playing game...at least most of you.
Getting covered with dirt/mud, leaves, grass rarely affects your ability to blend in with surroundings negatively during an airsoft match. In many cases, it may actually help some miniscule amount.

Getting covered with blue paint that came from a grenade that went off 5 feet from you early in the day = ruined (until you clean it, that is) camo scheme that makes you easier to see. You'd be better off running through brush naked than wearing a nice coat of blue paint.
StRiCkEn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2007, 20:36   #44
Drake
E-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by StRiCkEn View Post
Getting covered with dirt/mud, leaves, grass rarely affects your ability to blend in with surroundings negatively during an airsoft match. In many cases, it may actually help some miniscule amount.

Getting covered with blue paint that came from a grenade that went off 5 feet from you early in the day = ruined (until you clean it, that is) camo scheme that makes you easier to see. You'd be better off running through brush naked than wearing a nice coat of blue paint.
+1

(except the running around naked part :P )
Old November 20th, 2007, 09:55   #45
Tri-Balle

Quote:
Originally Posted by StRiCkEn View Post

Agreed...but, if you realy whant to play real scenario, and are going true to life gaming, well if a real grenade blows next to you like lets say 5 feet...well you will be kinda covered in red and maybe even have some missing limbs..try going covert after that! see the chance that airsofters, paintballers, or any role players have is that you get a second chance to play again, and again, and again...think about that and think about what your bitching about, bleu paint! ( that by the way can be rubed off in like 5 secs ) by the way blood is thaugher to get out of clothing than paintball paint. so basicaly originaly what i was offering was a real life simulation grenade that identifies the end user where he or she got hit, to make the game more realistic, but I guess thats not what you guys whant...so keep playing with your fire crakers and spit shining your boots while typing away at your keyboard, while i offer this to the real scenario players ( paintballers) that are not affraid to get dirty for a day and dont mind the bleu paint.... caus i figure most of them do have a washing machine at home to clean theire so pressious BDU,s or multi-cam.
Tri-Balle is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General