Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Op-For/Terrorist/Rebel/Insurgents
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Pictures of Middle Eastern Armies/Police/Armouries (TONS OF PICS)

:

Op-For/Terrorist/Rebel/Insurgents

Closed Thread

Old June 25th, 2007, 19:05   #76
Conscript
AKaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone View Post
Thank you Glock 18,

That other stuff doesn't mater, the AmeriKans would kick the ever-loving shit out of Iran.
Like cowards Iran would not have the balls to fight a conventional war and would be the first to resort to Nuclear weapons, because the voices in their head told them to do so.

My question,.....what the HELL is the point of this thread? It ain't about IRANIAN loadouts or airsoft.....why so many pictures of this extremist propaganda SHIT!?
I'd like you to come to my front porch and say that.

Firstly, you haven't been to Iran, or seen the comparible size of its force to the U.S. Iran spends the same amount of % from its GDP to spend on its army as the U.S. does, and theres millions of Iranians from other than Iran that will defend my homeland (Me being one prime example).

Iran are cowards? Are you fucking kidding me? Look at the Iran-Iraq war, Iran has yet to regain from the massive economic crisis that the war put on, not to mention the war was the deadliest war next to the first and second world wars in the 19th Century. Iran weren't cowards in defending their land from Iraq, and are certainly not cowards in showing the world that Iran has balls by defending their nuclear program.

Iran has a considerable amount of weapon technologies, more than Iraq, thats why the U.S. invaded, and were successful. If the U.S. were to invade Iran, the U.S. would sustain an enormous amount of causalities, and they wouldn't have a foothold anywhere. Not to mention, Iran has missiles that can strike a few thousand miles from where they are launched from.

The only propaganda in Iran is religious propaganda, and thats because they love their religion, and fused it with society, hence, Iran is a theocratic islamist regime.

I guarantee you, if the U.S. were to strike Iran, not only will Iran sucessfully defend the U.S. from invading, Islamic backed countries will join sides with Iran and attack U.S. outposts in the middle east, causing more havoc than planned.

As mr ptrap said, CNN has more propaganda than Iran will inflict anytime soon.

Last edited by Conscript; June 25th, 2007 at 19:07..
Old June 25th, 2007, 23:12   #77
Cushak

Send a message via MSN to Cushak
I'm pretty sure Iran is even one of the more tolerant Middle-Eastern Cultures as far as religions and such, ain't it? They may (could be wrong) have laws about trying to spread other religions, but at least they don't hunt down and kill Christians, Bhuddists etc or something. Am I right or is my impression wrong? And Tombstone, if you're so confident, go enlist in the American military and pray for war then. It would most certainly would not be a cakewalk, even if Iraq hadn't been going on for the last 3ish (?) years.
Old June 25th, 2007, 23:35   #78
Tombstone

Again more bull$h*&

"I'd like you to come to my front porch and say that.
I would, only I will NEVER set foot in that piece of S%&@ country...

Iran are cowards? Yes.. and they kill and torture Canadians!

GET off of our CANADIAN forum! Start your own extremist forum!

And here are some pictures for yer collection:

NOTE: I appologise to the readers who are ACTUALLY interested in airsoft!

Victory to the west!
Old June 25th, 2007, 23:51   #79
Tombstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cushak View Post
And Tombstone, if you're so confident, go enlist in the American military and pray for war then.
If that would mean I would get to fight the "MIGHTY" Iran then I would strongly consider it.
Old June 26th, 2007, 00:16   #80
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone View Post
If that would mean I would get to fight the "MIGHTY" Iran then I would strongly consider it.
Whats holding you back? sounds to me like you just want to get some..
Do your bit for the West....
Well stop talkin shit... and sign up...and take a bullet for the cause

I know I'm tired of reading your ill-informed immature rantings
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Op-For/Terrorist/Rebel/Insurgents