Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Battlefield 3 RU assault help needed

:

Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi

Old April 15th, 2014, 17:03   #1
Easy Company

Question Battlefield 3 RU assault help needed

Hello everyone, I'm putting together a battlefield 3 Russian Assault loadout(It is a videogame loadout, I don't need a lecture on practicality vs. looks, but if you have any helpful tips on improving the practicality while keeping the looks in mind, please let me know )

So far I've identified the helmet as a MICH 2000 with a NVG mount (I will probably get a rhino, not to expensive.), a Gorka Mountain Suit, some Black tinted full seal goggles and a black battle belt. Now on to my questions; I was wondering what kind of plate carrier is used? I've looked around and it looks like a CIRAS style to me, could anyone confirm? Also, if anyone knows where replica Gorka Mountain Suits are available, or real ones (That don't break the bank), please let me know. I will probably post pictures one day of my loadout when/if it gets completed. Thanks everyone and have a good day
Easy Company is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2014, 18:05   #2

Get real Gorka. Preferably made by SSO. People say that Gorka by Splav is better but it's heavier and more expensive. I'm using SSO Groka for about 10 years for airsoft, camping, fishing etc. Still going strong. Camo in the first picture is Rastr, pretty hard to find, I haven't seen Rastr Gorka. Second pic is Berezka. Gorka does exist in this pattern but I don't know who makes it and what quality it is. Check http://http://www.red-alliance.net/ tons of new/used soviet/Russian gear there.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2014, 22:36   #3
Desmodus
Mexifaggot

What 666 said. Real Gorka or bust. Rastr is really hard to find nowadays and if you do its gonna be hella expensive, and certainly not in Gorka cut. Berezka Gorkas are also relatively hard to source compared to the ones with other camo patterns like Izlom, Partizan or Digi-Flora.

The vest is 100% CIRAS style.

Found a photo with someone doing something similar to what you want:

Primaries: LCT AK74MN w/SKTBR, VFC M4 SOPMOD Block 2
Secondary: Latino heat, TM Glock 17

Last edited by Desmodus; April 15th, 2014 at 22:44..
Desmodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2014, 17:21   #4
Easy Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmodus View Post
What 666 said. Real Gorka or bust. Rastr is really hard to find nowadays and if you do its gonna be hella expensive, and certainly not in Gorka cut. Berezka Gorkas are also relatively hard to source compared to the ones with other camo patterns like Izlom, Partizan or Digi-Flora.

The vest is 100% CIRAS style.
I've found a good Digital Flora gorka online, and if my memory doesn't fail me I think that was a optional camo in the game so it should do fine. Thanks for the CIRAS confirmation, know of any good ones available for around $100?
Easy Company is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi