Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Linton LT-6288 Radio - Review

:

Reviews

Old September 15th, 2008, 09:21   #16
T_A_N_K

I assume those require their own battery source? I hate having something and then having to worry about having the battery dying, do you get any interference at all when using? If there anything like bluetooth headsets for cell phones, I would probably pass.
T_A_N_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2008, 09:40   #17
Crunchmeister

While the lack of wires is appealing, the idea of multiple batteries (1 for the headset, one for the PTT, and one for the Bluetooth "base") to run that setup turns me off the idea. It is a cool idea, but I would rather be hard-wired to my radio and only need to worry about its battery.
Old October 3rd, 2008, 23:36   #18
lesurer

Send a message via MSN to lesurer Send a message via Yahoo to lesurer
I have a Linton 6288

Hello and how are you; quick question, I programmed my Linton to work with my Motorola BPR40; it receives well from the Motorola but won't transmit back. I see the light illuminate when I hit the PTT on the Linton but nothing comes out of the Motorola. What am I doing wrong?
lesurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2008, 01:15   #19
T_A_N_K

What channels are you using? Did you try all of them? Are you sure you input the correct frequencies? Chances are your frequencies are a bit off that why you can recieve but not transmit. I would try going up and down .5, there not always right on.

Last edited by T_A_N_K; October 4th, 2008 at 01:17..
T_A_N_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2008, 17:33   #20
FlyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_A_N_K View Post
What channels are you using? Did you try all of them? Are you sure you input the correct frequencies? Chances are your frequencies are a bit off that why you can recieve but not transmit. I would try going up and down .5, there not always right on.
Assuming that he did correctly program both radios with the proper frequencies then even if he was a 1/2 channel off, the radio should un-squelch enough to hear something, especially if he's testing them in close proximity to each other. More than likely he's got a PL (Motorola-speak for CTCSS) tone or some other form of controlled squelch (DTMF/DCS/DPL) active on his BPR40. The best test would be to simultaneously depress the MON switch on the BPR40 to defeat its squelch circuit and try re-sending from the Linton. If he is hearing himself, then his Linton isn't sending the proper tone/code burst to open the Motorola's squelch. Back to ye olde programming manual...

If this isn't the problem, then I'd suggest double re-checking the frequency list programmed into both radios because he's made an error somewhere...

Ready...Fire...Aim!
'Fly

Team GHOSTS - Fides et Amicitia
G-68

"Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied and twisted Just an earth-bound misfit, I"

Learning To Fly
© 1986 Pink Floyd
FlyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2008, 17:37   #21
bean
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to bean
I had this problem its due to the motorolla using a sub channel. For us it was the motorola was using 6-1 and my radio was set to 6. Just make sure the motorola is set to the base number.
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 18:03   #22
autolok

I have the LT-6288 but don't have a programming cable and the manual is useless. Does anyone have a simple manual programming procedure for this radio?
autolok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2008, 19:20   #23
JonoV

Also interested, per above. ^^
JonoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 01:31   #24
Danke

So I've been using mine a couple years now with either a Cavalry headset or a throat mike. I unplugged the headset the other day just to use it as a handset and found the speaker is muted. I've followed the instructions and pressed the monitor button to un-mute but no dice.

If I plug in a headset it works fine, I've also tried the master re-set and no dice. I can't long in with the usb cable and adjust this setting either.

Any hints?
Old May 28th, 2020, 07:42   #25
LamarCouncil
Banned

This is the very amazing flashlights online at a very good price, https://bestflashlightsreviews.com/
LamarCouncil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2020, 04:38   #26
judislotresmi
Banned

Its like you read my mind! You appear to understand so much approximately this, like agen judi slot terbaru wrote the guide in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with some percent to pressure the message home a little bit, however other than that, this is fantastic blog.
judislotresmi is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews