Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Tanio Koba / KJW M4 GBBR Basic Information and FAQ

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old December 10th, 2012, 19:15   #856
doobius

So my kjw m4 won't fire in full auto. I took out the trigger group out and seen this part was broken off

It came off of here

But its suppose to look likethis
I looked at the blown up diagram, but I can't tell which part it is. I think it's part 38, but can't confirm!!! Its the area where is the hammer pin goes threw the body. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks.
doobius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2012, 23:06   #857
doobius

Update it's part #38.

Why does this effect me using full auto? I can't pull the trigger back to fire in full auto. I can only fire in semi.
doobius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2012, 21:41   #858
daishi

Send a message via MSN to daishi
Who do I contact to get replacement parts? Specifically a new bolt? I think I contacted the usa division and they have not responded in quite some time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 20:27   #859
audi_bhoy

I had no problem ordering a bolt through their contact email, they might be on vacation or somewhat.
audi_bhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2012, 10:43   #860
daishi

Are the kc-02 inner barrels from ra tech also compatible with the m4? Ive been looking for a 363mm 6.03 and I cant seem to find any in stock...but the kc-02 barrels are.

Also, the entire front of my gun, or more specifically the ris system has about a full 2 cm of left and right movement that is VERY annoying. I tore it down and put it back together with no improvement. I cant tighten anything like the delta ring anymore then it is... Its very noticeable when I put a vertical grip and look through my holo....I can see the front sight is slanted in my holo sight and I can use the vertical grip to tilt my entire front rail system...
Quote:
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.

Last edited by daishi; December 26th, 2012 at 21:42..
Old December 26th, 2012, 21:42   #861
daishi

Anyone?
Quote:
Old December 27th, 2012, 01:04   #862
audi_bhoy

Is it only the rail system that it loose, or does the barrel moves too? If the barrel moves too, there's something wrong with the Delta Ring not tightening as it should.

For the inner barrel, looking at this kit:
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ra-tech-1...b-black-1.html

The hop-up side seems very similar, I can't confirm since I didn't test it, but it looks so.
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:33   #863
daishi

Nah the barrel is Fine. It is just the rail system that shifts all over the place. It just Started recently.
Quote:
Old December 27th, 2012, 11:20   #864
Rommen

I think I have the same problem as you, mine has some play as well. It looks like it's caused by loose tolerances in the rear and a loose (or unsecured) delta ring in the front. Still haven't found a good solution : /
Rommen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2013, 21:47   #865
Saberwing

Just stripped down all 6 magazines to find out why they were leaking, turns out there was rust that had built up on the orings. I'm guessing some metal filings oxidized and were pushed out through the sides onto the orings. Anyway, I stripped them, cleaned, them, gave them a 24 hour silicone oil bath and then also used blue gasket sealer so hopefully they won't leak now. Never leave your mags unpressurized for extended periods... (DOH!!)
Anybody have an easier way to get the bottom screw to actually catch? I must have spent over half an hour wiggling it around on some of those mags.
Old January 8th, 2013, 21:56   #866
bean
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to bean
I think I found it easiest to push it all the way through kinda seat it on top and then start to screw in. I plan to tear mine down over the winter and I will let you know what I was doing. I got it down pretty quick to the point where I lubed several mags for people at Rhino.
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2013, 13:01   #867
windbreakernato

has anyone used MAPP gas (propylene) in their kjw m4 version 2? anything break?

and if so ... what temperatures? and any other tips.
windbreakernato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2013, 18:45   #868
beanie

Daishi - the only thing I can think of is the gas tube may not be installed allowing the delta ring to rotate. Or possibly a broken "spike" on the delta ring. Maybe shiming the space between the ris and delta ring with pieces of duck tape may help.

A ratec front pin can fix any wobble between the upper and lower receiver if you're looking to make it really sturdy. (i did need to shave it down a little to make it fit flush.)

Does anyone know if propane is a big no-no for the gun? By my calculations its about 30x cheaper
than green gas.
beanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2013, 12:40   #869
audi_bhoy

I use regular propane all summer long, I might go with MAPP in 2 weeks since we will play indoor in a non heated facility, hopefully it will not be colder than -10 otherwise I might not attempt it :/
Old January 16th, 2013, 12:42   #870
Saberwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanie View Post
Does anyone know if propane is a big no-no for the gun? By my calculations its about 30x cheaper
than green gas.
Propane is green gas with silicon oil mixed in already. Its what I've always used.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion