Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old July 24th, 2011, 06:44   #751
Call of Cthulhu

Hey Guys, I'm Matt, 19 from Prince Albert Saskatchewan.

Already receiving a shot to the kneecap out the gate being from Prince Albert and not having fields within a 3 hours drive of me, but that's what I signed up here for. Just hoping to get some useful starters advice maybe find some people around to play with, I have friends from work around (Mostly phillipinos) who played Airsoft back home and hoping to get them back in to it but money is an issue for them. Anyways run on longer than needed so hope to hear form any Saskatchewan bound airsofters (Willing to drive unfortunately) to play with.
Call of Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2011, 23:21   #752
thequietman

Hi everybody my name is Brent I'm 45 and just got into airsoft last fall great way to spend time with friends and looking forward to meeting new ones. Went to MR3 good times planning on going again. Load out SRC M4 RIS MadBull XM 203 KJW M9
thequietman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2011, 20:06   #753
Mitch256

Hey, My names Mitch, I just turned 18, but the closest age verifier is a 3 hour drive away, so I'll have to wait until I can afford a drive down there. But until then, I'll just read and learn!
Mitch256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2011, 23:28   #754
RequiemDogma

Hello!
My name is Scott, I'm 26, and I'm completely new as an airsoft player.
I've been invested in Paintball for a short while, and after painting my marker in camo a friend said "It'd look better with a functioning magazine and no hopper".
I figure since I already have all the combat gear, I might as well get a gun and play more combat sports.
I work currently at National Oilwell Varco, and like to read, paint miniatures, and game across all platforms. I started into SCSs (Sim Combat Sports) to help get into better shape, because CoD wasn't helping that at all
I've decided to register here to hope to benefit from the communities collective knowledge as I have yet to get a gun or actually play.
I'm also on EAR under the same username and will be AV'd as soon as I can get to Capital Airsoft in Edmonton.
-Scott
RequiemDogma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2011, 00:16   #755
SomeBlackGuy

Hey,my name is Richard.I'm 19 years old and I live in Montreal Quebec.I'm not really new to the forums per say since I've been here a couple of times lurking around doing some research about Airsoft and I was thinking about making an account here but it's just recently that I finally made up my mind.

I must apologize in advance because sometimes I do tend to butcher the English language when I'm writing or speaking it.
SomeBlackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2011, 01:56   #756
Chiba

Hi Ladies and Gents

My name is Joseph, about to turn to a respectable age of 30. I am currently located in Hong Kong but I used to live in Markham.

I actually moved to HK about 4 years ago and started playing airsoft around 2 years ago. The game is totally different here because the paid fields are small, limited power (1.2J for most public games at the paid fields), and there are ALOT of zombies. I currently own a JG G36E, Star SL8 and a Marui PX4. I think I'm in the middle between a newbie and experienced right now.

Knowing that I'll soon or later come back to Canada, joining this forum is a must. I am also hoping to get AV'ed when I get back to Toronto at the end of August (2011).
Chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2011, 02:48   #757
JKmaister

g'day,

Name is Jeff, turning 30, from Vancouver BC. Had a 1911 BB back in age 12(i think) but that was in asia, you could find BB's of all sort in toy store.

Friends of mine go hunting, but hunting isnt my cup of tea so I looked into BB and target shooting.

This is a great place to start.

Last edited by JKmaister; August 4th, 2011 at 03:37.. Reason: short on words.
JKmaister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2011, 07:19   #758
Clarkee420
Clarkee86

Talking Back to the site, again!

Hey, its been forever since i got on here but i just got this craving recently to pick up the guns again and get back on....weathers right as well so its a winning situation.....thought i would post a quick hello and a thanks again to all the people here at ASC...looking forward to catching up with the site and mabey looking into somthing new!!! Cheers everyone!!
The magical pixie land of Read the FAQ, which is near the country of ASC Classifieds. All that separates the two is The Bridge of Age Verification: Guarded by the mean toll booth men, the Age Verifiers.
Clarkee420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2011, 18:01   #759
sailingguy

Not new But it been a long time since ive been on!! so hey!
sailingguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2011, 17:05   #760
Dr00
Dr00 here, just looking to get into the sport in BC. Looks like a blast!
Old August 16th, 2011, 20:04   #761
appa609

Hello, I am Bill, 14, from Amherst, a suburb of Buffalo, NY, US. My experience is limited to a handful of battles with friends in their backyards. I've been interested in airsoft for 3 years or so now, but have only actually been playing the past year.
I realize the limitations of minors in this forum, and will respect them duly. Can't wait to turn 18 to get a real AEG though.
appa609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2011, 16:42   #762
AdrianaM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Burdell View Post
Don't buy a sniper rifle, even with the best ones you will have to replace almost every part of it; the average price ends up at over $1000.
Also don't buy a sniper, slavery is illegal.

Ya, realized that after reading more of the FAQs. Prob an AK47 then, love the look of them.
Old August 21st, 2011, 20:43   #763
Brixton

Hi

My name is Ian, 26, from Winnipeg. I go as Falk on the MAA forum. Got my first AEG in 2003 and I now have a ever expanding collection. So not new to airsoft just new to posting on the forum. I have read and utilized info from this community for years so I figured it was time to speak up lol.
Brixton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 19:15   #764
Ross

bout time

Last edited by Ross; February 15th, 2012 at 23:02..
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2011, 18:07   #765
Jiyuu

Let myself introduce myself.

My name is Harvey and I live in Edmonton, Alberta. I'm 34 years old. I first got introduced to airsoft by good 'ol Youtube. I'm totally excited to be playing my first game in a few weeks. I'm age verified in Edmonton.

Other than airsoft, I'm a Systems Administrator, married and I have a dog. I enjoy snowboarding, moutain biking, golf, playing the guitar(still learning) and every so often I'll pick up my PS3 controller to play COD MW2.

That sums me up. See you out in the field........
Jiyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank