Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

007 not responding

:

General

Old August 16th, 2007, 20:39   #16
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Yeah Im just a pretentious bastard, of course the refreshing blast of mint across my scalp in the morning is a very refreshing thing. Mixed with my redken clense bar and my caffeinated show shock soap, its the best way to start your morning. Finishing your shower by following through with Aqua's signature and youve got yourself a good start to a good day.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:48   #17
Yuu

Send a message via ICQ to Yuu Send a message via MSN to Yuu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato View Post
I've e-mailed 007 a a few times in the past week or so and i've recieved no responses other than the automated ones telling me to re-contact them if i do not recieve a reply in 48 hours, i haven't tried phoning because i don't live on my own, and don't pay the phone bill, thus i'd rather not be calling another province (i'd feel bad about it, kinda stupid i know).

I don't think it would it be a Hotmail thing because i've used my guardians Sympatico e-mail to try contact them (i tried once on that e-mail) and still got no responce.

Anyone know anything?

I've made a few threads in the past few weeks i know, but i really hope to get my first AEG before the end of summer
Relax and be patience, its not like he won't reply at all. I got reply within a week and few days later; he is really busy with tons stuff let alone airsoft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
The plush dogs were cool.

Don't let the dog haters and plushy haters get to you, man. ANYONE can post pictures of their guns, but it takes a special breed of man to post a picture of his guns with plushies!
Yuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2007, 04:04   #18
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
Relax and be patience, its not like he won't reply at all. I got reply within a week and few days later; he is really busy with tons stuff let alone airsoft...
Tons of stuff.. one of which being a $10,000 order.

Relax guys. Fuck, I feel like a damn loop. Be patient. If he doesn't reply, CALL. He wont rip you off. He's not like that.
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General