Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old May 27th, 2008, 16:36   #16
PvtSpartykus

Hi PvtSpartykus,

Hi PvtSpartykus,

Real name is SebÄstian (which is just sebastien), I've been a visitor of this forum for two years or so but I never made an account because I hadn't purchased an Airsoft gun yet and all I really wanted was the FAQ for shipping etc.

However, I'm in the process of purchasing a CA G36K with some nice little adjustments and tactical gear from OE tech. I Have yet to decided on my side arm but I reasoned that it was dispensible for the moment, I shall purchase one in a month or so when I get back from Norway. I used to play a lot of paint ball and then I realised everyone that played paint ball needed to lay off the annabolic steroids for a while, take a "chill pill" relax and thinks things through before they jumped in to C.Q.C "fire" (or should I say paint) fights. Not that they're mean people. They justweren't for me. I left them behind along with adolesence I suppose.

I speak English French Norvegian an Japanese (although I can't speak japanes like someone who's lived there all their life but I can understand basic anime, stress on basic..sometimes attack names confuse me and when I watch gundam I loose track when they talk about political ideologies lol) I adore sailing, it's my true love and I teach it alonside of Combine another user of this forum that was the one that got me in to airsoft.

Warmth,

PvtSpartykus

Last edited by PvtSpartykus; May 27th, 2008 at 17:00..
PvtSpartykus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2008, 12:53   #17
COUCH

Hello Airsoft Canada! My name is Zac I'm 16, I've been airsofting for three years and Im hoping to meet new people and learn new things. If theres anything else you would like to know just ask, I'd be more than happy to answer your questions.

-Couch
COUCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2008, 12:57   #18
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Welcome to Airsoft Canada.
Your laws in regards to airsoft are very much diferent from how ours work here in Canada, so please keep that in mind when offering info or making suggestions. None the less its nice to meet you and I hope you find the website helpful, theres lotsa data here in regards to almost everything. There is a search button in the upper right hand corner, by all means feel free to use it. Different word combos will yield different results. As I said before, welcome to ASC.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2008, 21:26   #19
PrimaryBadKat

Good day all, my name is Carrie but go by Primary Bad Kat. Im registered with the boys(and starating to get more of us females who like to play with guns) on the PDW site via good old Regina. I am as well a newbie, starting from scratch to do something fun and challenging, specially when your a 31 year old married woman with a 10 year old daughter who likes guns so much my dad is teaching her how to re-load her own ammo hehe!! Safty and fun run hand in hand and i cant wait to get out and learn how to do it right! Thank you for the hospitality and friendliness of the site!!
PrimaryBadKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2008, 22:55   #20
Trayne wr3ck

Hey everyone.

My name is Phil, I'm 18 and live in south Winnipeg. My airsoft experience is limited to a few rounds of cqb but myself and 5 of my freinds are absolutely in love with the sport. I plan on getting age verified ASAP and will be buying an aeg sometime this summer. C ya round the forum!

Phil
Trayne wr3ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2008, 22:58   #21
rexdlu

Welcome to the sport, I was just formerly welcomed today by Colin_S as he handed me my first gun...

You'll find this place as helpful to you as it is for me...hopefully
rexdlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2008, 23:21   #22
Lizander
Banned

Hi, my name is Isaac, But I usually go by Lizander on Forums. I have owned a few crappy clearsoft guns, and they served their purposes, but I am starting to buy better guns. I am 15 so I can't use the Classified section for another 3 years. I hope people will still treat me as they would an 18 year old; with respect (or just being polite) and fairness. I will not tarnish the sport in any way. I just bought a Kraken as a gun to learn to upgrade and for a few private property forest wars, and backyard wars with my friends. I am also looking At a VSr-10 clone as a secondary weapon (for longer range) as well as searching for a decent pistol. I live in winnipeg Manitoba. Still learning about the guns as The Kraken is my first AEG. i have been airsofting for at least 3 years (with clearsoft, so I still have to wait a while (untill I'm 18)for REAL experience.) And I am currently studying *cough cramming cough*for exams (HARD MATH!! :banghead: .
Lizander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 11:38   #23
RedblAze

Send a message via MSN to RedblAze
Howdy folks,
My name is Blazej, but people call me either Blaze or Red
I'm (still :P) 23 and I live in Torun, Poland.
I've been into Airsoft for about 5 years now, currently trying to complete my CADPAT set... I'm also waiting for payday so I can finally buy (Chinese >_<) M4 AEG after my old (also Chinese :x) MP5SD6's gearbox went bye bye :/
I'm also planning to move to Edmonton next spring/summer, so maybe, just maybe I'll have a chance to take part in some Canadian Airsoft action
RedblAze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 14:20   #24
Tech

Send a message via MSN to Tech
Hey ASC,
My name is Cody i currently live in williams lake,bc. I own many clearsoft or should i call them crapsoft guns but am about to get a g36c soon hopefully. I will be moving to Burnaby in October so hopefully i'll be able to meet up with whoever plays there.

Last edited by Tech; June 16th, 2008 at 00:41..
Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 16:12   #25
L473ncy

Sup.... My name is like uhhh.... Jeremy (it actually is)... Some of you may know me as like the... the pwnerer, cause that's kinda like what I do you know, n stuff...

I'm getting verified soon, in less than a week if everything goes according to plan and the verifier is free.

I'm going to Alberta for post secondary so I guess I'll see some of you southern Alberta players some time if I'm free.

Also @ Redblaze: Don't even think of bringing in your gear (by that I mean guns) to Canada, best leave it at home and rent from another player here. Everything else should be fine. Ie. BB's, helmet/facemask, webbing, BDU's. Don't bring guns, fake genades/real BB grenades, and best not to bring in mags to save a lot of explaining at the border.
Old June 15th, 2008, 17:01   #26
RedblAze

Send a message via MSN to RedblAze
Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Don't even think of bringing in your gear (by that I mean guns) to Canada, best leave it at home and rent from another player here. Everything else should be fine. Ie. BB's, helmet/facemask, webbing, BDU's. Don't bring guns, fake genades/real BB grenades, and best not to bring in mags to save a lot of explaining at the border.
hehe yea I know, no worries thanks for reminding me though

cheers
RedblAze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 19:32   #27
incrediboy729

Send a message via AIM to incrediboy729 Send a message via Yahoo to incrediboy729
Hi.
My name is Brett. I'm Italian and love airsoft and skateboarding. I've grown up with real steel guns all my life and am in the process of getting a CA M15a4. Previously owned:
KJW M9 (Plastic) (First GBB)
WE-Tech 1911 Tactical
2 Well m4 springers
Winchester bolt action .22

Nice to meet you all.
Old June 16th, 2008, 17:57   #28
Sarky

Hello my name is Steven. I am 13 (i know ima get flammed for this) I read the faqs about never buy a gun in the states because it will get siezed most of the time so its better to buy a retailer like 007 for guns. I own a TSD M14 Spring rifle and hopfully a Kraken AK-47. It's usally used by my brother but i sometimes if im lucky i go in this empty field near my house and shot paper targets and boxes. When i turn 16 im going to go and look at some airsoft games. When i turn 18 im going to get verified and go look in the classifieds for some new guns I will try to be mature and respect all the older airsofters in this forum. Me and my brother will use canadian retailers for parts and stuff.
Sarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2008, 18:00   #29
Armandhammer

Send a message via MSN to Armandhammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarky View Post
Hello my name is Steven. I am 13 (i know ima get flammed for this) I read the faqs about never buy a gun in the states because it will get siezed most of the time depends on your customs person. I own a TSD M14 Spring rifle and hopfully a Kraken AK-47. It's usally used by my brother but i sometimes if im lucky i go in this empty field near my house and shot paper targets and boxes. When i turn 16 im going to go and look at some airsoft games. When i turn 18 im going to get verified and go look in the classifieds for some new guns I will try to be mature and respect all the older airsofters in this forum. Me and my brother will use canadian retailers for parts and stuff.
Very well written Sarky, welcome to ASC and I hope you enjoy your stay Maybe you should tell your brother to make an account aswell?

"Airsoft will be taken seriously, but it will never be forgotten that airsoft is just a game. Treat every player with respect and honor."
Armandhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2008, 22:04   #30
Huggenator

Hello my name is Eric. I am 16 years old and I have been playing around with air soft a bunch with my friends (in a completely secluded area mind you). I have read the faq's and numerous guides posted all over the internet and i hope to be getting a gun soon. I have been playing with crapsoft for a while and i think i'll start getting more serious about this interesting hobby. HELLO EVERYONE.
Huggenator is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank