Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old March 12th, 2009, 15:00   #61
Moderate

As long as I get it I'm happy...
Old March 12th, 2009, 15:03   #62
JacoNB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldman View Post
I must have missed a post here, but why would CP holding it for reiew from their brokerage folks cause a re-send?
The CP lady I spoke to said that she couldn't give me any information on the package, and that it should've already been delivered, but obviously hadn't been. So, in order for me to actually GET the stuff I paid for, she suggested that I contact the shipper, get them to resend the merchandise, and get reimbursed from Hong Kong Post. (or whatever they're called).

Which sounded completely retarded to me.
Old March 12th, 2009, 15:43   #63
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

oooo The CP hate thread.

2 Weeks ago I had a shipment due to be delived to my house(Non-AS). I wake up around 0920 and checked the tracking number - said that delevery was attempted and slip was left on my door. This was dated at about 0800, so I went to the door to look and there was nothing. I had some stuff to do in town so I left home. When I got back - regular mail had not even been delivered yet. I knew this was a sign of trouble to come.

I took my laptop and a chair out to the porch and waited for the mail person to come by, hopeing to catch their attention and ask some questions. After getting sick of waiting I decided to go to the post office and ask wtf is going on. On my way down the drive I checked the mail box one last time to see if they had evevn come by to deliver normal mail, they had, and the attemped delivery slip was in my mailbox... and not on the door. Between the time I steped through 1 door to grab my keys, coat and boots they had delivered normal mail, not come up my drive AT ALL let alone knock on my door.

When I got to the post office the lady there said I had to come back at 1700 to pick of the package because it was still on the truck (it was 1500 at the time). I was pissed and just walked away with the number she provided me to call CP. I did.... fruitless attempt.

I went back at 1700 and the lady turnt arround and grabbed a package that was behind her when I went in at 1500 and handed it to me. It had been at the office THE WHOLE TIME. They didnt even ATTEMPT delivery. I was Furious.

I argued to the point that I got the full price of my express shipping back.

I hate CP SO much when this shit happens.... but they manage to get most of my parcels right.

Last edited by Cobrajr122; March 12th, 2009 at 15:45..
Old March 12th, 2009, 18:31   #64
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrajr122 View Post
oooo The CP hate thread.

2 Weeks ago I had a shipment due to be delived to my house(Non-AS). I wake up around 0920 and checked the tracking number - said that delevery was attempted and slip was left on my door. This was dated at about 0800, so I went to the door to look and there was nothing. I had some stuff to do in town so I left home. When I got back - regular mail had not even been delivered yet. I knew this was a sign of trouble to come.

I took my laptop and a chair out to the porch and waited for the mail person to come by, hopeing to catch their attention and ask some questions. After getting sick of waiting I decided to go to the post office and ask wtf is going on. On my way down the drive I checked the mail box one last time to see if they had evevn come by to deliver normal mail, they had, and the attemped delivery slip was in my mailbox... and not on the door. Between the time I steped through 1 door to grab my keys, coat and boots they had delivered normal mail, not come up my drive AT ALL let alone knock on my door.

When I got to the post office the lady there said I had to come back at 1700 to pick of the package because it was still on the truck (it was 1500 at the time). I was pissed and just walked away with the number she provided me to call CP. I did.... fruitless attempt.

I went back at 1700 and the lady turnt arround and grabbed a package that was behind her when I went in at 1500 and handed it to me. It had been at the office THE WHOLE TIME. They didnt even ATTEMPT delivery. I was Furious.

I argued to the point that I got the full price of my express shipping back.

I hate CP SO much when this shit happens.... but they manage to get most of my parcels right.
lol usually when i come back i'm told 'sorry it hasn't been registered into the system yet, please come back tomorrow', when 90% of the time the fucking package is behind them grrrrrrrr.
Old March 12th, 2009, 21:16   #65
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
lol usually when i come back i'm told 'sorry it hasn't been registered into the system yet, please come back tomorrow', when 90% of the time the fucking package is behind them grrrrrrrr.
Which means " I don't want to deal with your complaint because of our screw up. Please come back when its another persons problem."
Old March 13th, 2009, 00:47   #66
15thKnight

Send a message via MSN to 15thKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderatesniper View Post
Yeah, but when it's about $1,149.87 CDN you get a tad nervous.

Like right now :/
Gas Revolver.
Old March 13th, 2009, 00:59   #67
Ronan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15thKnight View Post
Yeah, but when it's about $1,149.87 CDN you get a tad nervous.

Like right now :/
lol well how about my PTW that i shipped out... for 1 week it was missing in action... god that was nerve racking... even though it was fully insured for a couple thousands.
Old March 13th, 2009, 01:00   #68
15thKnight

Send a message via MSN to 15thKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
lol well how about my PTW that i shipped out... for 1 week it was missing in action... god that was nerve racking... even though it was fully insured for a couple thousands.
Then you know my pain.
Gas Revolver.
Old March 13th, 2009, 01:04   #69
Skladfin

use FEDEX guys, just... use it. Any courier company is fine.
Old March 13th, 2009, 01:08   #70
Ronan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skladfin View Post
use FEDEX guys, just... use it. Any courier company is fine.
+1 to Fedex but it was like $180 to ship my PTW + insurance, CP was $65 with insurance... lol
Old March 13th, 2009, 01:16   #71
Gunk
In his Trunk!

Send a message via MSN to Gunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderatesniper View Post
It's a shame how that's the mentality now when dealing with Canada Post... I mean, I'm totally in the same boat, but still...

No more expecting it to be on time and secure and not beat up. No more being satisfied when they do what they say they'll do. And gods forbid something be early and properly delivered, that just won't do.

...just being relieved that they haven't screwed up so epically that reindeer and elves are playing with your video games that you ordered a year ago... (sigh... I'll never get to play the Force Unleashed...)
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Numenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Old March 13th, 2009, 01:19   #72
cerealmaniac

Send a message via MSN to cerealmaniac
wow sounds like u guys had a tough time with CP. my courier has always been nice.
Old March 16th, 2009, 15:13   #73
FlyingCats

Send a message via MSN to FlyingCats
They are so freaking lazy, i ordered from velocityarms, and i live 30 minutes away from VelocityArms, and they didn't even attempt to ship it on the first days. Lazy Assholes.

EDIT: I'm referring to CanadaPost not velocityarms. I love VA

Accessories
2 m4 hi-caps, 5 m4 mid caps

houston vest

Last edited by FlyingCats; March 16th, 2009 at 17:13..
Old March 16th, 2009, 15:18   #74
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCats View Post
They are so freaking lazy, i ordered from velocityarms, and i live 30 minutes away from VelocityArms, and they didn't even attempt to ship it on the first days. Lazy Assholes.
Are you talking about CP or VA? Cause it sounds like you're shitting on VA.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old March 16th, 2009, 15:22   #75
warbird

Where I live, CP won't deliver, you have to go check your mailbox at the post office for a delivery card. It had been about two weeks since my package had been shipped, so I decided to go down and check my mailbox. There was no notice card left. I then go to the desk and ask the lady if it was possible that my package had arrived but that I wasn't left a notice card. She casually answers: "Oh, yeah!". Of course the package had been there for a week. Patience and tolerance is key when using CP
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General