Elitists -Newbies, please read

:

Newbie Tank

Old December 2nd, 2010, 19:13   #136
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperVann View Post
so you say i really don't care iv heard but good things about G&G and TSD so i figure i would give em a try...plus ever since i started looking into airsoft the G&G Gr16 Blowback and the TSD SD96 were the main ones i always had my sight set on to buying and if i dont like them the most that will happen is i would buy a new AEG and have the GR16 as a wall hanger and i would be upgrading the 96 anyways
Actually its not just him thats saying. While you are free to purchase whatever funs and gear you so choose, why ask for opinions of you are just going to poo poo a member with quite a bit of experiance? If you are set on an L96 do yourself a favor (especially if you plan to upgrade) and get a TM. With chinese clones there are poor fitment issues with upgrades and because of this many do not have the effect they are suppose to. And while agree a G&G is not a bad gun if you get AV'd you could shop around and get a good gun for around the same price. Anyways just a few things to keep in mind,and I can promis you that my response is much kinder and less vulgar than what you will get if you continue like that after asking a question. But then again you probably will ingore this message and do what you wish anyways.

And yes Ops Gear does ship to Canada, but they use UPS and charge outragous amounts for brokerage.

Tom
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2010, 20:03   #137
SniperVann

Ic Ic then i will not go any futher and will take the advice and consider a TM. The fact that i am unable to get any transportation to any game nor money for a game in order for me to be able to get AV'ed at the moment. Furthermore the asking of opinions was just to ask if the gear i have chosen any good for a first time thing so i do apologize on my part.

Ps:..(off topic sorry) i was just wondering why is it that almost every other page i go to it logs me off
SniperVann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2010, 20:10   #138
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Quote:
Ic Ic then i will not go any futher and will take the advice and consider a TM. The fact that i am unable to get any transportation to any game nor money for a game in order for me to be able to get AV'ed at the moment. Furthermore the asking of opinions was just to ask if the gear i have chosen any good for a first time thing so i do apologize on my part.

Ps:..(off topic sorry) i was just wondering why is it that almost every other page i go to it logs me off
Well if you ask nicely maybe one of the nice AVers in your area might meet up with you some place local. And no clue for the logging of thing. Harley always suggests clearing your cookies and trying again. Oh and as for gear if you like it and the quality is worth the cash go for it. I've seen people play in everything from 100% real gear to shorts and a Vikings jersey.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 20:14   #139
sirtaco27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
Well if you ask nicely maybe one of the nice AVers in your area might meet up with you some place local. And no clue for the logging of thing. Harley always suggests clearing your cookies and trying again. Oh and as for gear if you like it and the quality is worth the cash go for it. I've seen people play in everything from 100% real gear to shorts and a Vikings jersey.
So it wouldn't be weird if I gamed half-naked?

Perks:
Bloody BB
BB Magnet
Steady Aim
sirtaco27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2010, 20:52   #140
SniperVann

Quote:
I have talked to Mr. Evolusion but right now i dont have any photo ID so im just waiting on getting my photoed health card
Old December 2nd, 2010, 21:12   #141
Daiviet
Captain Sunshine

Quote:
so you say i really don't care iv heard but good things about G&G and TSD so i figure i would give em a try...plus ever since i started looking into airsoft the G&G Gr16 Blowback and the TSD SD96 were the main ones i always had my sight set on to buying and if i dont like them the most that will happen is i would buy a new AEG and have the GR16 as a wall hanger and i would be upgrading the 96 anyways
Clearly, I, who have had these guns on my workbench, which have been used a fair amount by fellow players, to be able to make an informed opinion on them, know nothing compared to the amount of knowledge you've accumulated about them through looking at them on the internet.

I'm sorry for doubting your knowledge.

It's easy to pick those as the best, out of what you know is available to you. For us who know what is actually available, these are close to bottom of the barrel.
Daiviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2010, 21:20   #142
HKGhost

^^ agree
those guns are ok but wait til you get av'ed then decide what gun you want. It's like a candy store of guns. After you'll think of G&G like a KIA and TSD like a POS.

Custom Build | Upgrades | Repairs | Maintenance
HKGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2010, 21:28   #143
Hurley895
The Costco Kid

Ah the ASC manufacturing it's own worst nightmare one angry teen at a time.
Hurley895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2010, 21:57   #144
SniperVann

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKGhost View Post
^^ agree
those guns are ok but wait til you get av'ed then decide what gun you want. It's like a candy store of guns. After you'll think of G&G like a KIA and TSD like a POS.
lool in that case i will shall except and choose your help thanks lool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiviet View Post
Clearly, I, who have had these guns on my workbench, which have been used a fair amount by fellow players, to be able to make an informed opinion on them, know nothing compared to the amount of knowledge you've accumulated about them through looking at them on the internet.

I'm sorry for doubting your knowledge.

It's easy to pick those as the best, out of what you know is available to you. For us who know what is actually available, these are close to bottom of the barrel.
Which i have stated in a previous post of my apology
Old December 2nd, 2010, 21:59   #145
SniperVann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley895 View Post
Ah the ASC manufacturing it's own worst nightmare one angry teen at a time.

On side note i did not kno 21 was a teen
Old December 2nd, 2010, 22:04   #146
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Quote:
On side note i did not kno 21 was a teen
Note to new members,... don't poke the bear!
Old December 2nd, 2010, 22:11   #147
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

ASC Hate Machine .... Smashing one noob at a time!!!

Damn where's that cartoon when you need it?
Old December 2nd, 2010, 22:13   #148
SniperVann

Quote:
Note to new members,... don't poke the bear!
Once again my Apologies to all
Old December 2nd, 2010, 22:18   #149
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

No problem!!!

ASC seems to beat the hell out of noobs and if they stick around, well they get beaten down some more. But then acceptance, and more beat downs.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 22:24   #150
SniperVann

Quote:
No problem!!!

ASC seems to beat the hell out of noobs and if they stick around, well they get beaten down some more. But then acceptance, and more beat downs.
That's alright im use to it I've been picked on and put down all my life so being flamed will be a second nature to me lol.. hell being flamed upon will only make you grow stronger and wiser
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank