Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old June 27th, 2010, 12:24   #481
Lazyx

Hi everyone, I'm Andrew, i live in Montreal
I'm aware that im seriously underaged (im 15), I discovered airsoft about a month and half ago, i took the time to read the rules, laws and the mistakes some airsofters (is it how we call people playing airsoft?) made to not get in trouble for being stupid and irresponsible. I'll be target shooting with my CT airgun till i can go watch a game :P
This sport looks fun and i hope i can meet all of u somewhere, later
Lazyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2010, 13:47   #482
PresBoots

I'm not from Canada

I'm about as far away as you can get in the States

But I want to learn a few things from you Canadians since I'm building a Norsk/Danish loadout and they use Colt Canada weaponry

A little about me:
I'm 20 and Ive been playing for about 4 years, My favorite firearms Ive owned are the King Arms FAL Carbine, STAR FNC Shorty, KWA M93RII with stock ( first gen), and a Tanaka SAA Civilian

cheers

My ten year plan is to build igloos in/on Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Siberia, and Antarctica.
PresBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2010, 11:03   #483
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

Hey I'm new to airsoft, but I've played some 'backyard' games with friends. I currently only own a Crossman R34 (looks like a C8 (M4)). But thats good enough for me at the moment, as I am underage. Currently I am saving up the $2000+ dollars needed for actual gear, and being only 16 will have to stick to 'backyard' games. I personally hope to use those games to gain more experience before joining league play. You may call me Curtis, though most of my friends call me Curo, this nickname reflects upon my up bringing as a Goalie in Ice Hockey, when Curtis Joseph still played for the Maple Leafs.

Anyways, Cya'll round, and Have a good one!
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2010, 17:16   #484
Pliskin

Send a message via MSN to Pliskin
I'm not new here, but I figured this was the best place to let anyone who cares know;

I was here, long ago, as an underager and a crybaby, moaning about being allowed to play, how I was responsible, you know, the usual.

Either way, I'm 19, ready to get into it (I already play with some airshit from walmart with a few friends at my farm) and am ready to drop the dough, and have some fun, play some milsim, and just destroy in general.

Can't wait to meet y'all on the field.
Pliskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2010, 17:30   #485
Thanh
AKA Tsquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
I'm not new here, but I figured this was the best place to let anyone who cares know;

I was here, long ago, as an underager and a crybaby, moaning about being allowed to play, how I was responsible, you know, the usual.

Either way, I'm 19, ready to get into it (I already play with some airshit from walmart with a few friends at my farm) and am ready to drop the dough, and have some fun, play some milsim, and just destroy in general.

Can't wait to meet y'all on the field.
I'm an old member too thats just getting back into the game. Similar situation but I was 17/18 at the time i joined. I'm back now.. I think
Thanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2010, 12:56   #486
Johnny Campini

Hi everybody!...

salut ?* tous!

Johnny Campini, Montréal, Québec, Canada.

happy to be here.
Johnny Campini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2010, 18:34   #487
Dinner_Time

Hey everyone,

My name Sean, 23 yrs. old from London, Ontario area. I will be moving to Kitchener in Sept/Oct this year. I live on a farm with my parents currently and have a JG M4A1 coming in the mail; it will be my first airsoft rifle. I own my own paintball equipment but rarely use it as it's expensive, messy, and living out of town I never have the time nor desire to go get a Co2 refill haha.

I'm planning on doing some target practice around the farm with the M4, since I've got lots of space and random equipment laying around, hill mounds, downed trees, etc. I can play out my own scenarios on the paper targets in different situations. I hope to make it out to some games eventually though, since I'll be moving into the city I'll no longer have the land on the farm to play around on.
Dinner_Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2010, 11:36   #488
Dr_Moreau

Hey Everyone,
My name's Joe and I'm an Edmontonian player, with an mp5 rebranded cyma. I'm 20 and enjoy airsoft quite a lot.
Dr_Moreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2010, 13:04   #489
RedNine

Hi everybody!
I'm Ken and new here, and to airsoft in general.
One trip out with a few friends of mine and I was hooked.
Just picked up my first aeg, and now working on building up some BDU stuff.
Hope to see you on the field and happy hunting.
RedNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2010, 10:19   #490
twistidpair
Dairy Queen

Greetings

Hello ASC members.

I'm just getting back into airsoft after a 25 year absence...

I've just completed my first AEG build and could not have done it without all the great information contianed in these forums.

I'm looking forward to playing with everyone in the south Ontario/Toronto area and beyond.

twistIDpair out.
twistidpair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2010, 18:43   #491
rrroland

Hey its Roland! Messaged a few of the reps for Toronto for age verification no replies yet just gonna wait it out. Quick question, are any of the Airsoft retailers from Pacific Mall (Kennedy and Steeles) part of this website? Are they legitimate? And is this thread still active? Last post I see is from February 2010.
rrroland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2010, 10:40   #492
outlander94

Hi

Hello im Bodhendra "Barry" Singh 16 years old I have been airsofting for less than a year and i understand what should and should not been done in terms of storage,safety and bringing them to and from games but i would still need help when it comes to choosing equipment and tactics.
outlander94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2010, 23:03   #493
who101

Hi my name i Brandon, I am fifteen, love airsoft, but only now discovering a canada community and site's that sell good airsoft instead of crappytire
always wanted to play properly with other people
instead I'm stuck with a bunch of cpt. Price wannabes in run-and-gunning-and-hope-the-best Paintball
witch is oaky with a decent group

by the time I get the gun that I am saving up for I should be about 18 yrs old...
who101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2010, 02:53   #494
KSKcarter
a.k.a. NaM-Carter,Matt

Hey Im matt carter 18 From Dawson creek B.C
KSKcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2010, 22:14   #495
slad3d

Hey guys, im Vinh, 19, from downtown Toronto,
new to AirsoftCanada, hope we meet up in games soon.
slad3d is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank