Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Left 4 Dead Aresenal

:

Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi

Old June 6th, 2010, 23:42   #1
Lord of Rebirth

Left 4 Dead Aresenal

Ok so I know the first game is old enough that a thread on it might be pages back in the search but i didn't see any threads on the first page so I'm hoping this is new enough not to be annoying.

What I kinda wanna do is totally recreate the whole arsenal available in the first and second game a la airsoft. I also wanna come up with a workable zombie sim game but that is another matter. The think I need help with is either identifying the guns or determining which available airsoft gun would be best to use as a base. The M16 is obvious enough and I already have one of them but I'm wondering what would be best for things like the hunting rifle and what specific type of AK-47 is the best match?
Lord of Rebirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2010, 23:49   #2
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45

the guy's in Edmonton here run awesome zombie sim's all the time. join their local boards EAR, and ask them about organizing and making the game's etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.
Assault Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2010, 00:42   #3
Goldman

Send a message via MSN to Goldman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Rebirth View Post
Ok so I know the first game is old enough that a thread on it might be pages back in the search but i didn't see any threads on the first page so I'm hoping this is new enough not to be annoying.

What I kinda wanna do is totally recreate the whole arsenal available in the first and second game a la airsoft. I also wanna come up with a workable zombie sim game but that is another matter. The think I need help with is either identifying the guns or determining which available airsoft gun would be best to use as a base. The M16 is obvious enough and I already have one of them but I'm wondering what would be best for things like the hunting rifle and what specific type of AK-47 is the best match?
According to the modelers the AK in game is a hybrid of 74 and 47 parts that they thought looked good. Each one though based in reality has been stylized.

My Buy/Sell 1337ness rating
Goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2010, 00:48   #4
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
when it comes to id'ing guns from games movies and tv IMFDB is your friend

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Left_4_Dead
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi