Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Velocity Arms- Retailer review

:

Reviews

Old August 16th, 2010, 12:20   #1
Rooster
a.k.a. flamethis

Velocity Arms- Retailer review

Couldn't really see where to put a retailer review so I thought I'd just post it here and see what the mods want to do with it.

Ok so this was my second order from Velocity Arms, the first order went flawlessly and got here super quick.

The second order I was a little worried when the tracking didn't update but that was just Canada Post. It arrived within the week so I could get my parts installed before my Op that weekend.

About 2 hours into the op, my single point broke (hook came off the spring went flying). I contacted them about the issue and a replacement is on the way.

All in all I give VelocityArms 5 stars! Great shipping, fast responses to questions and issues, and customer satisfaction is important to them.

Just wanted to share my good experiences with Frank and Velocity Arms.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2010, 15:02   #2
Castle
a.k.a. JLiu

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=46227

Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2010, 17:22   #3
Rooster
a.k.a. flamethis

My bad, thanks Castle. Maybe a mod can merge it into that thread.
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:30   #4
GeriaSon
formerly babasrt

hey its been 5 days since im trying to order from velocity arms, i tried the EMT, at first i didn't really know how it works so i sand a email to "frank", never got a answer!!!! :s then i figure it out by my self reading... and now its been 3 day since i've send velocity arms a EMT, my bank said that the money have been sent .... never got a confirmation email from velocity, steel have "preparation in progress" statue when i check on the the site, i've sent a email right comments but steel no answer..... tried to find a phone number ... NOTHING! i feel like i've just trow away my money on the internet! pretty sad....
for a fist experience with velocity, all i have to say is "plz take care of your customers!! keep them inform!!!"
for now i'm steel pending on velocity web site hopping to se a status update or a email reply ....
GeriaSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:47   #5
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by babasrt View Post
hey its been 5 days since im trying to order from velocity arms, i tried the EMT, at first i didn't really know how it works so i sand a email to "frank", never got a answer!!!! :s then i figure it out by my self reading... and now its been 3 day since i've send velocity arms a EMT, my bank said that the money have been sent .... never got a confirmation email from velocity, steel have "preparation in progress" statue when i check on the the site, i've sent a email right comments but steel no answer..... tried to find a phone number ... NOTHING! i feel like i've just trow away my money on the internet! pretty sad....
for a fist experience with velocity, all i have to say is "plz take care of your customers!! keep them inform!!!"
for now i'm steel pending on velocity web site hopping to se a status update or a email reply ....
he just moved to a new store front
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 22:09   #6
TK-604

Just ordered a rear sling mount last night around midnight hoping it might show up by the end of the week for my game on sunday. Payment went through right away and I received an email from velocity around 2:30pm today saying it had been shipped and I will receive a tracking number soon. Good job on their part! Yes, I know it was a tiny order. I guess now it's just up to canada post. Maybe I'll get to chat with my cute canada post lady again soon. lol It's coming to Vancouver so I'll let ya know how long it takes to get here.
Old August 24th, 2010, 06:25   #7
Wesman444

I also put in an order on Saturday... got all the emails and shipping confirmation Monday so I can't complain one bit!!
Wesman444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2010, 01:39   #8
TK-604

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-604 View Post
Just ordered a rear sling mount last night around midnight hoping it might show up by the end of the week for my game on sunday. Payment went through right away and I received an email from velocity around 2:30pm today saying it had been shipped and I will receive a tracking number soon. Good job on their part! Yes, I know it was a tiny order. I guess now it's just up to canada post. Maybe I'll get to chat with my cute canada post lady again soon. lol It's coming to Vancouver so I'll let ya know how long it takes to get here.
Totally forgot to post here again. Anyway. Ordered my sling mount on the sunday. It showed up in the mail friday. Can't complain about 5 days. Now the good and the bad. So I ordered my sling mount without looking much. after ordering I saw one I liked more, but it was too late. 5 days later my mount shows up in the mail. They shipped the WRONG one, but turns out the one they sent was the one I saw AFTER I made my order that I liked more. So they screwed up but worked out for the better.

The part itself, I ran into some problems. It did not fit whatsoever. I'm guessing this is a problem with my ICS stock and NOT the part though. 5 minutes of filing and 2 days of looking for a longer bolt and everything turned out good. Mount is on. Used it in a game with my Magpul single point last sunday and would never go back to the old sling mounts and a two point.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 01:55   #9
Rooster
a.k.a. flamethis

Yeah the ICS definatley makes adding the sling mount tricky. I ended up putting one on right behind the original plate and put it on backwards. Worked perfectly. Two plates is a bit thick but the buffer still goes on solidly.

I also forgot to update my purchase, they sent me the replacement sling (had it in 3 days) and I used it at my last op with no issues.

Great experiences with VA
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews