Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

New to the hobby

:

Newbie Tank

Old November 10th, 2015, 22:28   #1
dkt

New to the hobby

Hello everybody,

New to the forum and new to the airsoft world. What's a Reliable site to purchase GBB airsoft products? I've seen and heard that evike is not good. And I would rather order within Canada. Anyone have any feedback of milsig or Toronto airsoft?

I'm interested in getting the maruzen KG9, ghk akm, hk417, we Ak47 pmc..

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
dkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2015, 23:13   #2
Handsonic
"I like syrup on my blue waffles." #diseasedvagina

If you're new to airsoft, I would highly recommend starting with an AEG. They are easier to learn airsoft with, way cheaper in the long run (unless you break it), and generally just cheaper to buy a good quality one. Also, their magazines hold more ammo and are SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper.

I LOVE TorontoAirsoft, both my Ares AM 008 and Tokyo Marui Glock 17 are from there and they work great with good delivery times. I have not used milsig, but they look good and have great looking products, though they seem a bit higher priced than other stores. Only order from within Canada, I learned my lesson with American based stores the hard way *cough* Evike *cough*.

Last edited by Handsonic; November 11th, 2015 at 01:06..
Handsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2015, 00:45   #3
Jaeger_CDN

I'd also suggest getting age verified for the forums. There are lots of guns for sale within the forums here but you need to be AV'd before you see them.
Jaeger_CDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2015, 08:31   #4
Foxx

Send a message via MSN to Foxx
There are quite a few places where you can purchase one but people here aren't allowed to post them until you're age verified and post in the appropriate forum sub-section.
Old November 11th, 2015, 10:10   #5
8bitninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaeger_CDN View Post
I'd also suggest getting age verified for the forums. There are lots of guns for sale within the forums here but you need to be AV'd before you see them.

I agree. The process was tedious and took a while but the gains are worth it. I would have literally saved $1000s by leveraging classifieds rather than retail.
Old November 11th, 2015, 10:14   #6
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
GHK products are by far the best GBB IMO.

MilSig has a horrible reputation because they over-charge by 30-50%, and offer 30% off when they do "specials." - SOMETIMES they have OK pricing.

Toronto Airsoft is two fold, most people tend to not order from them, but they have a lot of walk in customers.

There's a bunch all over, you'll need to do your homework about retailers in Canada, and international.

--
Getting AV'ED is a good idea, but the wait time is 30-60 days AFTER you meet with a rep, since it's a volunteer basis. If you're looking for used, you can check out the cancerous group on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/realairsoftcanada/

Careful buying used on there though.

Last edited by BioRage; November 11th, 2015 at 10:17..
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2015, 16:04   #7
localfreerider
willing to perform services in a dark alley that may or may not leave you satisfied for a title. GFE = 1, looks = 2, BBFS for an extra $50.

ummm... I'm curious how is the facebook group linked with this forum any more cancerous?

And why would their be any more risk involved than making the deal through our forum if our forum and the FB page are linked and you are obliged to link your ASC profile?

I guess I've been lucky or more choosy with who I deal with but I have yet to be scammed.
localfreerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2015, 13:40   #8
dkt

I'm not really a fan on the AEG guns. I like the realistic feeling and recoil kick. I have a few Airguns, pistols, smg's, and a sniper. But after seeing the GHK AKMN I want to know more on GBB, but it seems like everybody is out of stock on this rifle Ive been researching alot and browsing online stores within Canada and my top contenders would be Torontoairsoft and northernrecon.

Old November 14th, 2015, 14:22   #9
Handsonic
"I like syrup on my blue waffles." #diseasedvagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkt View Post
I'm not really a fan on the AEG guns. I like the realistic feeling and recoil kick. I have a few Airguns, pistols, smg's, and a sniper. But after seeing the GHK AKMN I want to know more on GBB, but it seems like everybody is out of stock on this rifle Ive been researching alot and browsing online stores within Canada and my top contenders would be Torontoairsoft and northernrecon.

That is a pretty nice gun...
We can't really tell you where to buy them until you are age verified though.
Handsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2015, 17:04   #10
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

There are great posts on the pros/cons of different GBBRs and the mods and upgrades they may need. Tons of info on ASC really.

Until people are verified we don't allow access to the buy/sell section, nor do we give them access to retailers. That's not to say you can't Google it yourself of course, but getting verified will give you a more comprehensive list of available/reliable retailers and there's tons of stuff in the classifieds, so you may find a deal.

Get AV'd. Beyond that, feel free to read as much as you want and ask questions.
Old November 14th, 2015, 17:45   #11
dkt

Yes I am going through the process of getting age verified right now.
Old November 15th, 2015, 18:09   #12
dkt

Seems like there are not much active members in the Winnipeg area... I hope i can get age verified..
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank