Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Op-For/Terrorist/Rebel/Insurgents
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Eastern Bloc militian

:

Op-For/Terrorist/Rebel/Insurgents

Old October 9th, 2009, 13:09   #1
Huge
formerly Huge94

Eastern Bloc militian

Hi everybody

I'm looking to make some kind of eastern bloc militian, something badass. I already have urban camo pants, black boots, black shirt and an AK. I might be looking for an OD rig, like a Chicom or a Nam era one.

How do you say that would be?
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 16:02   #2
elite soldier

sounds pretty good for a start. perhaps get some soviet era belt and webing and some sort of hat like a belaclava or beret, even a soviet gasmask (i love mine got it cheap for $20 with bag at a surpstore). personalize it a bit and add sun glasses, a shemag, shooting gloves...
elite soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 16:37   #3
Huge
formerly Huge94

Don't know about a shemagh, seems to fit more like Middle-East insurgent than what I really want which is kind of a renegade russian soldier or something like that. A balaclava seems good but I dont feel to comfortable with something full face as I sweat like a pig. A beret seems like a good idea though.
Old October 10th, 2009, 12:38   #4
Boombap

An urban camo bandana to match your pants would be a good option in lieu of a beret. If you want to go renegade/unlawful combatant style, a beret looks too legit; sort of like a unit headdress or something. An OD or black daypack would look cool too.
Boombap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2009, 13:15   #5
Huge
formerly Huge94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boombap View Post
An urban camo bandana to match your pants would be a good option in lieu of a beret. If you want to go renegade/unlawful combatant style, a beret looks too legit; sort of like a unit headdress or something. An OD or black daypack would look cool too.
true good idea mate, will look to buy one today, plus my Chicom rig will be coming in sometimes next week, then the loadout will be complete and I will try and post pics then !
Old October 10th, 2009, 13:48   #6
Frozen Tex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge94 View Post
Don't know about a shemagh, seems to fit more like Middle-East insurgent than what I really want which is kind of a renegade russian soldier or something like that. A balaclava seems good but I dont feel to comfortable with something full face as I sweat like a pig. A beret seems like a good idea though.
Or you could be a Chechen rebel. COD4 depicts the "Spetznaz" fighters wearing shemaghs and old-style grey rubber gas masks, mismatched camo, etc. I agree though that a black beret with some sort of Soviet badge would be cool... also one of those blue and white striped t-shirts might be cool.

Delenda Est Carthago
Frozen Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2009, 23:03   #7
Huge
formerly Huge94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Tex View Post
Or you could be a Chechen rebel. COD4 depicts the "Spetznaz" fighters wearing shemaghs and old-style grey rubber gas masks, mismatched camo, etc. I agree though that a black beret with some sort of Soviet badge would be cool... also one of those blue and white striped t-shirts might be cool.
this is one hell of a good idea, Chechen rebel. This is exactly what I waslooking for, thanks!

couple pics :

they look a lot like russian soldiers but with enormous beards and equipped with anything they have on hand.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Op-For/Terrorist/Rebel/Insurgents