Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

K98 and MP40 questions.

:

WW1, WW2

Old November 8th, 2009, 15:52   #16
Gaius_Baltar

Thanks everyone.

I was looking at the Dboys K98. Though the shells seem cool; it's of course really impractical during an actual game.

So it looks like I might just go for the MP40 first, then save up for a Tanaka K98.

p.s.
How does an airsoft Panzerfaust work? I can't seem to be able to find any videos or descriptions oh how they work or what they even do.

Last edited by Gaius_Baltar; November 8th, 2009 at 15:59..
Gaius_Baltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2009, 18:45   #17
Forever_kaos

Well, my best guess (and only a guess) on the Panzer, would be it shoots the M203 grenades flying out BBs everywhere.
Forever_kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2009, 22:24   #18
Donster

and dont ask about a G43. they dont make one. i know. i hate it. i would be all over that and is probably the ONLY gun i would trade for my M14.

AGM or A&K (i cant remember) is making an MG34 or 42 (again i cant remember specifics). honestly, for an AEG, unless you really hate the gun, get an STG-44. Everyone who i know owns one, loves it. i shot it for a bit. i likes it to. and it blows away any MP40.
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2009, 22:34   #19
KoolAidMan

it would be so easy and wicked to make proper GBBR of all these guns hopefully the craze will catch up : )

A g43 gbb would be wicked 10 shots is all it needs and there should be plenty of gas

Even a proper garand could be made but it would have to leave the ping ejection out as a comprimise the wa i'm thinking it could be done

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
lol why is it that every single fucking underaged kid that comes thru here happens to have some private land to play on when accused of playing in public

Last edited by KoolAidMan; November 9th, 2009 at 22:36..
KoolAidMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 19:38   #20
Donster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAidMan View Post
it would be so easy and wicked to make proper GBBR of all these guns hopefully the craze will catch up : )

A g43 gbb would be wicked 10 shots is all it needs and there should be plenty of gas

Even a proper garand could be made but it would have to leave the ping ejection out as a comprimise the wa i'm thinking it could be done
naw. i would love a G43 AEG. that way i can WWII all year round. G43 in cold months and Kar98k in summer.
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2009, 15:44   #21
BoGrain
représentant officiel de
     WW2Quebec

The AGM MP40 is actually a decent skirmish gun;the only downsides are the wobbly stock and the biggest mag are King-Arms 100 BB mid caps. There is also limited battery size(I managed to fit a 9.6 V 1600 mA in there but it s a tight fit).

Personally; I like my agm mp-40: it is solid and It won t let you down. However I will try to convert it to an mp-41 in order to fix the wobbly stock problem.

If not you could go for an AGM STG-44; Cabana, a friend of mine, could tell you more about it(we both play 2nd SS das reich)
Old November 26th, 2009, 22:16   #22
Gaius_Baltar

Well my quest to get an MP40 is over.
A damn awesome gun.
Gaius_Baltar is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > WW1, WW2