Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old March 30th, 2009, 13:01   #91
Shirley
A-56 aka Mr.Hitman

I am not sure how this is but I ordered from eHobby on eBay a pair of BDUs on the 21st of February, and then a vest on 22nd of February. Yes it does take 2 days for payment and then ship. But, 2 weeks and a few days later as usual, my vest arrives before my BDUs. I didn't even recieve my BDU's yet. And it's well over a month. Maybe HK lost my package on flight, or lost my package through CP, or customs opened it and stole it..
Hmmm.

Oh, and CP keeps folding my mail and I have a foot long mailbox...

CANADIAN AIRSOFT PRACTICAL SHOOTING (CAPS)
CAPS DIRECTOR # 0047
Old March 30th, 2009, 17:15   #92
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

got a package of non-restricted parts there since Feb 22nd, customs says if it was seized I would've gotten a notice by now fucking CPOST!!! arrghh
Old March 30th, 2009, 19:35   #93
BootYourFace
face booty man

Send a message via MSN to BootYourFace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
Never had a problem with CP before today. I guess it was a lazy delivery person seeing I was in the kitchen cooking breakfest, heard the mail guy put shit in my mailbox which is 10 feet away from the kitchen. Went to check 2 mins later and low and behold a delivery notice card saying no anwser and to pick up my package tomorrow. Lazy bastard did not even knock.
Dude. This is ALL I get. Many times I've been in the kitchen and see him walk by. It's really annoying. However, I only live 5 mins from the post office, and in most cases, If I go back around 4-5 pm the same day, my stuff is there.

But seriously, do your job to the fullest. A fricking knock on the window (which is beside the mailbox) isn't hard.
Old March 30th, 2009, 21:31   #94
Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
got a package of non-restricted parts there since Feb 22nd, customs says if it was seized I would've gotten a notice by now fucking CPOST!!! arrghh

Same here... I have stuff in Mississauga since Feb 16th. No way of even making an inquiry.

"Sex is one of the 9 reasons for reincarnation, the other 8 are unimportant." Henry Miller

Guardian’s airsoft projects @ http://www3.sympatico.ca/aftershock/
Old March 30th, 2009, 21:39   #95
Panek

Canada Post fucked up big time for me. I've recently won a M17 gas mask (+ bag) for my 'Nam re-enactment. Paid the money, the guy shipped it out the next day.

Fast forward two weeks. Still no gas mask in the mail. Suddenly I receive an e-mail and the guy tells me the mask came back to him with "UNCLAIMED" stamped on the box.

I check my mailbox every day. I didn't get anything - no slips, no notices, no nothing. Awesome, now I will probably have to pay the shipping cost again because some loser didn't feel like leaving a note for me.
Old March 30th, 2009, 21:41   #96
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panek View Post
Canada Post fucked up big time for me. I've recently won a M17 gas mask (+ bag) for my 'Nam re-enactment. Paid the money, the guy shipped it out the next day.

Fast forward two weeks. Still no gas mask in the mail. Suddenly I receive an e-mail and the guy tells me the mask came back to him with "UNCLAIMED" stamped on the box.

I check my mailbox every day. I didn't get anything - no slips, no notices, no nothing. Awesome, now I will probably have to pay the shipping cost again because some loser didn't feel like leaving a note for me.
samething happenned to me, but it went back to HK!!
Old March 30th, 2009, 21:46   #97
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
Same here... I have stuff in Mississauga since Feb 16th. No way of even making an inquiry.
I tried getting the sender to issue a trace, but theyre clueless about how to do it, so I'm fighting with paypal to get my funds back
Old April 8th, 2009, 23:46   #98
Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
I tried getting the sender to issue a trace, but theyre clueless about how to do it, so I'm fighting with paypal to get my funds back
I just got an item yesterday from Feb 16th! The Feb 22nd items have not shown up yet.

"Sex is one of the 9 reasons for reincarnation, the other 8 are unimportant." Henry Miller

Guardian’s airsoft projects @ http://www3.sympatico.ca/aftershock/
Old April 22nd, 2009, 12:09   #99
Moderate

I am so fucking pissed off at Canada Post right now! I've been waiting all morning for my VSR-10 to show up in the mail, really excited to get it, I hear the clack clack of the mail slot opening and closing and immediately know that I've been duped by CP again! I run down the stairs to my front door, grab the slip, and run out the door...the guy hops in his van and speeds off as fast as he can. I look at the slip and it says "no answer". MOTHER FUCKER.

Is there any way to report these douchebags that are too lazy to take packages out of their vehicles, instead just take a small slip and stuff it through my door...WITHOUT ringing the doorbell and without knocking. These people should lose their jobs, because they obviously aren't doing them properly...

...now I'm going to CP website to see if I can report this mother fucker.
Old April 22nd, 2009, 12:16   #100
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

Last time that happened to me I was given a phone number to call... when you go in to pick up the package just ask the person there what you can do.
Old April 22nd, 2009, 12:28   #101
Moderate

Sent a form to CP using their website, telling them all info on card, and what happened. I'll ask at the post office when I go after 5.

I'd love to find one of these guys in the act one day, writing out a slip with no package near them...then watch as they try to stutter out an answer as to what the hell are they doing.
Old April 22nd, 2009, 12:32   #102
Scopedog

I sometimes receive attempted delivery slips a couple of days after I have already picked up my package from the post office. Go figure.
Old April 22nd, 2009, 13:10   #103
Daiviet
Captain Sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scopedog View Post
I sometimes receive attempted delivery slips a couple of days after I have already picked up my package from the post office. Go figure.
FUCK ME thats the worst thing. Had that happen to me, I was waiting for another package and I get the slip in the mail. Turns out the slip wasn't for what i was waiting for, but something I had picked up from the post office a month earlier.
Old April 22nd, 2009, 14:20   #104
Shirley
A-56 aka Mr.Hitman

Hmmm... I hate it how they take forever to pick up the items from customs.

CANADIAN AIRSOFT PRACTICAL SHOOTING (CAPS)
CAPS DIRECTOR # 0047
Old April 22nd, 2009, 14:31   #105
Crunchmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by moderatesniper View Post
I'd love to find one of these guys in the act one day, writing out a slip with no package near them...then watch as they try to stutter out an answer as to what the hell are they doing.
I did catch one in the act last year when I got my SAW. I saw him pull up to the driveway. He went into the back of his van, then back into his van, back in the van, and was writing. He then walked up to my mailbox with a slip in hand. I confronted him at the door and he said he had knocked but got no answer. Lying bastard...

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General