Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

1911a1 made of steel?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old February 17th, 2019, 12:19   #1
L'Archevêque

1911a1 made of steel?

Hi,

I am definitely more a fan of real guns than airsoft guns, but we bought a new house on a land, so we now have our own private forest. I can shoot legally with non restricted firearms on my land, but I find the place a little bit small for this, and I also don't want to bother the neighbours all day long with the noise. So I bought a Tanfoglio Witness 1911 BB pistol to do some plinking at short range, but I don't like the feeling, smell and sound of pot metal and weak springs. So I would like to find an airsoft steel replicas for plinking at very short range and probably play with it in the forest in few years when my sons will be older.

I made some research and I found some informations about the Inokatsu 1911a1. Someone knows were I could find one in Canada? I tried to order one at JS AirSoft, but if I understand well, this business is dead? That's sad, they had Inokatsu pistols on their website and for what I consider a good price. I am still waiting an answer from milsig.ca, but I sent a message already several days ago.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by L'Archevêque; February 17th, 2019 at 13:32..
L'Archevêque is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion