Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Dragwindsor

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old July 27th, 2009, 18:26   #1
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

Trade Rating: 616
Dragwindsor

For everybody who has had their items and/or money withheld by Dragwindsor, know that I have filed a report with www.recol.ca, which is the RCMP's federal economic online crime reporting site.

I will be taking further steps to file with the OPP as well as his local police department for internet fraud and crimes and will be taking my case to small claims court as well.

I have tried my best to make this easy for him, including extended timelines, offering additional money to pay shipping costs to send me my goods so that it doesn't have to come out of his own pocket, to which he refused the offer.
I have left him with multiple ultimatums and timelines, all of which he has failed to meet, and he has also failed to meet his own promises and deadlines that he gave to me.

He has left me no other option.

I am recommending that everybody else who is still owed goods to file their case as well - the more people we have standing against Dragwindsor, the stronger the case will be against him, and his sentence will increase accordingly.

I will not be withdrawing any charges until ALL of my goods are in my hands OR a full refund for everything that is owed to me.

The judge involved with this case will make sure I get my money back and the police will be involved to reinforce the judgment. I've had several friends file cases through Recol, all of whom were successful in getting their money back as well as made sure that the offender will live quite miserably for the rest of their life. I do not wish to do this to another person - after all, this is just money, but until I get MY money back, I will make sure the law will put a full lean on Tony Ouelette.

Last edited by ILLusion; July 27th, 2009 at 18:30..
ILLusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2009, 00:34   #2
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

I'm being asked by the RCMP if there are any other individuals who've been victims of Tony Ouelette, aka "dragwindsor"'s crimes so that the details of their transactions can also be amended to the case I've started.

If you are being with held money and/or product by dragwindsor and he is not forthcoming with the items and also avoiding your communication, and you wish to be a part of this case, please contact me via Private Message with the details of your transaction, including:

- The dates the crime took place (transaction dates)
- The total amount of money you lost in Canadian dollars
- Any other dollar value for losses you may have occurred derived from this crime in Canadian Dollars

As well, these details will be known about you (and they will be kept private):

Last name:
Email address:
Street 1:
Street 2:
PO Box:
City:
Postal Code:
Phone Number 1:
Phone Number 1 Type (eg Cellular, Home, Work, Fax, Pager etc):
Phone Number 2:
Phone Number 2 Type (eg Cellular, Home, Work, Fax, Pager etc):
Phone Number 3:
Phone Number 3 Type (eg Cellular, Home, Work, Fax, Pager etc):
Date of Birth (eg 2002-12-31):

Last edited by ILLusion; July 28th, 2009 at 12:41..
Old July 31st, 2009, 17:28   #3
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

Just to update on the issue, Dragwindsor has contacted the majority of people involved so far, including myself with promises to issue refunds, although as far as I know, nobody has seen anything yet.

I am going to hold off on amending the case details with the information of others involved until Tony's self-imposed deadlines have passed.

For everybody involved, if deadlines pass and you still haven't seen anything, contact me asap and I will push your details through to the case.

Update on my situation, Tony has sent to me some other items that he had missed sending to me on the first shipment, but still forgot some items. I'm waiting for the last of those items as well as the refund for some items - once that is clear, I will withdraw my statement as a victim, but will keep the case open for others involved until their transaction has been cleared.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center