Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

E-hobby Asia,the Worst customer service

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old May 16th, 2010, 19:51   #1
swsandnin

Trade Rating: 10
Thumbs down E-hobby Asia,the Worst customer service

E-hobby asia has one of the worst customer service to date. They send me a pair of defected oakley style gloves(manufacturing error). When I notified them, they said that they will investigate. Then no reply, no matter how many time I messaged them. They only message me back after I said I will stop purchasing and tell others about their bad customer service. Even their replies were full of mockeries and arrogance. I did point out no matter what, it was a factory defect on their end. They promise to send me a replacement, and haven't heard from them ever since, and never seen the replacement at my door steps. In terms of buying guns, they tricked my friend into paying extra for dissambling the gun and guess what? Most of the gun parts got confiscated. Ofcourse, not their problems. Either way, E-hobby Asia is crap. From now on, I'll stick to ordering from Local retailers. I'll pay a little more, but at least i get my stuff and plus I'll supporting local business folks and local economy.
swsandnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 00:05   #2
Styrak

Trade Rating: 318
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Restricted gun parts being confiscated ISN'T their problem.

It you being stupid.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 23:28   #3
swsandnin

Trade Rating: 10
and you are a prick

First of all it's not me who order it. Second of all, by giving false hope that restricted gun parts have a chance of coming through and even go as far as offering and suggesting to have the gun disassemble and ship it is not ethical business conduct. And Third, you are a prick if you have nothing good to say just shut up. Say stupid shit to my face I gurantee you I'll high kick your head right off.
swsandnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 23:34   #4
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Trade Rating: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by swsandnin View Post
First of all it's not me who order it. Second of all, by giving false hope that restricted gun parts have a chance of coming through and even go as far as offering and suggesting to have the gun disassemble and ship it is not ethical business conduct. And Third, you are a prick if you have nothing good to say just shut up. Say stupid shit to my face I gurantee you I'll high kick your head right off.

And you get a 2 week Vacation, issue threats here again and I catch them consider it a pernament one.

Second of all, who is stupid enough to try and smuggle in guns...... wtf seriously. Have you and your friend not done any searches on these forums regarding this issue...... hopefully you learn something on your vacation.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center