Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

GREAT surplus store in GTA/tri-city Area

:

Gear Discussion

Old September 1st, 2005, 14:05   #1
ZeroDown420

GREAT surplus store in GTA/tri-city Area

hey guys, just picked up my first vest from a surplus store in Kitchener Ontario. Just wanted to say that any one in the GTA should check out this store. you need a BDU, go to ABC Military Surplus adress is 46 Queen St. south Kitchener ONT. the owner is one of the nicest people I know and helpfull he wont try and push any gear or anything onto you. theres another place on victoria street its ok.. but they dont know fuck all about anything they just point you to the near direction of what your looking for, no help at all. but yeah this guy gave me Tax off, what a bonus!!!
just check him out its worth it.

items in stock that i seen: bonnies, other hats, woodland, CadPat, Flectarn..the German stuff i think?? and alot more likethe winter shit and alot of OD. lets not forget leg holsters OD and black for like $40+tax unless you go in with me then tax off!

I asked him if he could help me out with a NAM kit i wanna start making and he showed and toled me everything he could think of about vietnam gear and said he would try and bring in some tigerstripe camo for me!
if your close by check it out
ZeroDown420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2005, 13:40   #2
Malinak

Send a message via MSN to Malinak
Ya, Mark at ABC Surplus us a great guy. I've been going to that store for many years now.
He's great when it comes to making the customer happy. He will taqke the taxes off the price, give you rebates and the like.
The wife and I picked up 2 boonie hats on the weekend. Normally $20 each and I paid $30 total for the 2.
He's got th "Parkland" ( I think thats it) Cadpat in as well as alot of mis stuff and is supposed to be getting 5.11 Tactical gear in soon.
Overall a great guy, and if he doesnt have your item in stock, he orders in stuff every Tuesday so just ask him to get what you do want.
Old September 7th, 2005, 15:06   #3
Ace12GA
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to Ace12GA
Is KW Surplus on Victoria any good anymore? I haven't been there since 99, but I recall they had a great electronics surplus area.
Old September 7th, 2005, 15:43   #4
MadMorbius
I was in KW about a month ago - more electronics than military. The military selection was pretty slim, but they did have a good selection of CF pouches for dirt cheap.
Old September 7th, 2005, 15:51   #5
ToRN

Send a message via AIM to ToRN Send a message via MSN to ToRN Send a message via Skype™ to ToRN
KW is a great place to find obscure treasures, but it's not what I'd call military surplus. Yes, there is some military gear, but that's only about %10 of what is there, and the gear is all worn out.

They have lots of outdoor gear, things like sleeping bags, bags, tents, mosquito netting, cookware, etc.

Their electronics/computer section is pretty impressive, haven't bought a lot there myself, but they have quite a lot of equipment. (Also, audio section is BIG)

They have car parts, tools, kitchen stuff, appliances, spices and stuff like that, and a good assortment of cheapo knives (which are actually pretty good) as well as lighters, flashlights, nick nacks, and odds and ends.

I remember my dad used to take us there for back to school, lol, I remember the 'handfull of pencils for a dollar' well.....
Give your head a shake, man. You don't jump out of a shaky car so you can ride in one that's on fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff_Man_in_CADPATs
I also noticed for the first time that Bod sounds a lot like Jango Fett.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
I like the part where he got banned.
ToRN is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion