Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Where Can I find a clear airsoft p90?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2010, 22:56   #1
DropTheBomb

Where Can I find a clear airsoft p90?

OK so im looking for an airsoft p90, preferably as cheap as possible, I once found a company that makes clear p90s and from my knowledge it was known as the firepower pulsar p90, and im wonder if any of you guys know where i can get one? And dont worry i know its a garbage gun but i have plans for it
Old July 2nd, 2010, 23:03   #2
M.Garcia
M.Garcia
M.Garcia
M.Garcia

We cannot direct you to places to purchase guns because you are not age-verified.

Also, the amount of money it takes to upgrade a gun to something of good standard costs way more than it does to buy the good gun.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 23:08   #3
DropTheBomb

Well its mostly I really like P90's, so i probably will just use it too fool around with backyard battles and stuff
Old July 2nd, 2010, 23:10   #4
M.Garcia
M.Garcia
M.Garcia
M.Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheBomb View Post
Well its mostly I really like P90's, so i probably will just use it too fool around with backyard battles and stuff
Ok thats no problem. Spend your money on cheap things then, you will see what happens to them. And if your going to play in your backyard. Make sure your yard is isolated from others where they can't see you.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 23:22   #5
Short Round
Najohn

A) don't mention backyard battles and stuff. I'm not trying to be mean, just people here on the forums are very strict about where you play airsoft.

B) before people spam this post, go to FAQ and read everything there

Good luck
Old July 3rd, 2010, 01:19   #6
ts10z

I have one. YOU DONT WANT ONE. Its been sitting at the back of my pile for long enough I sometimes forget its there. In terms of quality its about 2 steps BEHIND Crossman. Every second time I pulled it out to fire it I ended up pulling it apart an fixing something. IF you are old enough you can find better P90s for fairly cheap. If not start saving now and when you turn 18 you can get a GOOD one
Old July 3rd, 2010, 08:44   #7
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheBomb View Post
You're gonna want to re-think this. Playing with imitation firearms (clear or not) within eyesight of anyone is never a good idea, not to mention the legal ramifications of discharging an airgun within city limits. If the city of Calgary allows this then someone correct met but as far as I know its not allowed. Do not waste your money on cheap pieces of shit as they will not last. You will quickly find yourself needing a new one and you will have to spend money again. And again. And again. And again. In the end you will spend more money than getting a decent gun off the bat.

Second of all, if you're gonna want to do anything with airsoft other than fondle in your home and nothing more, then get in touch with your local player base and get on board with organised games in your area. Stick with the people who are a part of the larger airsoft community, as it is not only more fun but less complications for you. Now this is all assuming that you are 18 years of age or older which this community likes to keep as the minimum age barrier to prevent minors from obtaining airsoft guns. This has nothing to do with maturity or anything but for legal reasons as someone who is Age Of Majority is legally responsible for their actions whereas minors are not. If you are 18+ then look into getting Age Verified for this forum as well as your local forum (JOC Airsoft) and you can get further in touch with your local player base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 09:00   #8
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Most everyone on this forum will tell you to get “Age verified” and buy from the classifieds.
You cannot import any guns from websites outside of Canada.
Airsoft is a 18+ sport
Sniping is not for newbies
If you are underage please do not try to circumvent the system in place, its there for a reason.
Nobody will help you get a gun if you are not age verified or underage
Do not play in your backyard/forest or anything of the like. Only play on official fields.
Please read the FAQ’s

LINKS!
FAQ's Please read

How To get verified

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO USE OF ALL!

http://cbsa-asfc.gc.ca
Old July 3rd, 2010, 09:34   #9
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

It probably wont be very easy to find something like that in Canada. Im sure there could be a few but due to how airsoft is in Canada people usually prefer to invest their money in something higher up the quality ladder instead of buying a low end soft air gun. While that P90 may be compatible with standard 8.4v mini batteries, you will be hard pressed to find additional magazines for it. I am not entirely sure how internally compatible it is with existing after market parts so "plans" or not you may have difficulty doing upgrades.

The old saying when it comes to cheaping out in airsoft is "buy cheap buy twice".

As it stands its against standing policy to share information in regards to where to purchase an airsoft without being age verified. One you have been age verified you will have access to a list of retailers whom you can select something decent from for a fairly reasonable price. So for the time being please refrain from asking where to purchase.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion