:

General

Old January 21st, 2008, 20:57   #76
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha Do View Post
Yes sir; I remember what you mentioned to me at the Boarder War game, and I'm going to check out that Laylax line when I order my next set of springs. However, I love the fact that I can crank back the 380% spring all day with out thinking twice, and everyone else seems to have problems doing it twice.....kind of gives you a God complex...

SHA DO
Good stuff, am sure you'd love them instantly. Was thinking about my recommendation when I was in the basement testing out more BB Bastard 0.30g for consistancy at 30ft (and hoping my M24 will settle down a bit, sometimes I get groups covered by a quarter, other times I get a flyer an inch one way or another, gun is getting used to it's new parts I guess) and picture this: Sitting on a couch with bipod on a shipping box, right elbow on right knee, can cock the gun that way easily, forearm and wrist only, and still getting around 500fps. That spring is like swinging a big ball peen hammer, not like pulling a 35lb draw bow back to shoot an arrow. That's how easy those springs are to pull back.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2008, 21:24   #77
Sha Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker View Post
.... and picture this: Sitting on a couch with bipod on a shipping box, right elbow on right knee, can cock the gun that way easily, forearm and wrist only, and still getting around 500fps. That spring is like swinging a big ball peen hammer, not like pulling a 35lb draw bow back to shoot an arrow. That's how easy those springs are to pull back.
Now that's something to look forward to......but I hope the wife doesn't get any ideas that she can start using my APS2..

SHA DO
Sha Do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2008, 21:28   #78
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha Do View Post
Now that's something to look forward to......but I hope the wife doesn't get any ideas that she can start using my APS2..

SHA DO
Ummm, good point. Maybe there is a benefit to PDI springs.
Old January 21st, 2008, 21:49   #79
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONSTER 125 View Post
i gotta know, what did aqua do to earn him such a crazy rep? especially since he has PanSexual under his name...
He shoots giant dildo's out of his M203
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2008, 22:07   #80
Donster

so that is not a myth... but why? doesn't he realize the trauma he's causing the people he hit . like the poor guy who got his with it. You know sitting in the dead zone (if i may take a page from T7's book):

Dead guy 1: Oh man i was sneaking up on the base when a sniper put a BB right in my back. I never new what hit me. Hey how about you?

Aqua's Victim (aka AV): Ummm i don't really want to talk about it...

Dead Guy 1: oh come on... it can't be that embarrassing. i mean we all get shot in the ass sometimes, we just dont like to admit it.

AV: ya well i got shot in the ass... with a giant dildo...

Dead guy 1: w--with what?

AV: A giant dildo. ok. i was sneaking up on some people and then i hear this load explosion and i turn around and see a giant dildo.

Dead guy 1: ...oh thats what that is

as funny as that would be, i couldn't imagine actually being hit by that. i dont even want to know what he uses for a dummy knife. what's next? anal bead nun-chucks?
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2008, 22:19   #81
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Quote:
so that is not a myth... but why? doesn't he realize the trauma he's causing the people he hit . like the poor guy who got his with it. You know sitting in the dead zone (if i may take a page from T7's book):

Dead guy 1: Oh man i was sneaking up on the base when a sniper put a BB right in my back. I never new what hit me. Hey how about you?

Aqua's Victim (aka AV): Ummm i don't really want to talk about it...

Dead Guy 1: oh come on... it can't be that embarrassing. i mean we all get shot in the ass sometimes, we just dont like to admit it.

AV: ya well i got shot in the ass... with a giant dildo...

Dead guy 1: w--with what?

AV: A giant dildo. ok. i was sneaking up on some people and then i hear this load explosion and i turn around and see a giant dildo.

Dead guy 1: ...oh thats what that is

as funny as that would be, i couldn't imagine actually being hit by that. i dont even want to know what he uses for a dummy knife. what's next? anal bead nun-chucks?
As long as it doesn't enter the other guy's "portal", I'm sure it's not THAT traumatic. I mean shit, last year's Sniper Hunt, I dropped an unopened tampon off at each objective we took. We took their main base, I saw a couple dead guys off to the side waiting for us to leave, I tossed a tampon at them as well, the guys reacted like I tossed a lit grenade at them, I laughed. Then we were searching for the final objective, we passed their respawn point, three guys sitting in there, I went off the trail to give them one as well, was funny. Doubt that traumatized anyone though.
Old January 21st, 2008, 22:42   #82
Donster

oh so those rumors are true as well... but hey, thats awesome!
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2008, 22:46   #83
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:

Anals beads would suck for nunchicks, dildos would work better.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2008, 22:47   #84
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Quote:
You heard that before? Damn, word gets around.

Special memories there though, HellRanger was one of the snipers (along with myself) for that game, made him giggle his ass off and he said so on here. One of the final times I made him laugh before his death.

But.............. fucking right it was funny, before the game I wrote on each in green marker "In Case of Sudistan Rapage" since it was Sudistan vs. Nordistan............
Old January 21st, 2008, 22:49   #85
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker View Post
As long as it doesn't enter the other guy's "portal", I'm sure it's not THAT traumatic. I mean shit, last year's Sniper Hunt, I dropped an unopened tampon off at each objective we took. We took their main base, I saw a couple dead guys off to the side waiting for us to leave, I tossed a tampon at them as well, the guys reacted like I tossed a lit grenade at them, I laughed. Then we were searching for the final objective, we passed their respawn point, three guys sitting in there, I went off the trail to give them one as well, was funny. Doubt that traumatized anyone though.

You know as well as I do, used ones would have caused alot more traumatization.

Old January 21st, 2008, 22:55   #86
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
You know as well as I do, used ones would have caused alot more traumatization.
True, the wife did that to Apocolypse and has fucked him up to this day.
Old January 21st, 2008, 22:58   #87
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

biological warfare on a new scale. I like.

Old January 21st, 2008, 23:22   #88
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Quote:
biological warfare on a new scale. I like.
At the first Quick Pass game I ate a cold can of Stagg Chili........... five Warmongers in the SUV on the way home, windows fully opened............ bio weapon timing issue.

Second Quick Pass, in the car with Pantless_Crab (video-genius of the youtube video 'Drive By *****'), we stopped at a small restaurant, he ate poutine (as was his craving), entire way home every 10-15mins he'd call "Safety" which meant opening all windows........................ ya, timing issue again, although the entire game earlier he spent as a photog.

Ya, bioweapons really suck, especially when it's 'friendly fire'.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 01:12   #89
Firewalker

Send a message via ICQ to Firewalker Send a message via AIM to Firewalker Send a message via MSN to Firewalker Send a message via Yahoo to Firewalker
Quote:
Anals beads would suck for nunchicks, dildos would work better.

Talk about "beating off a thousand guys with nunchucks" those things remind me of my days as a choir boy in the Roman Catholic church...
Old January 22nd, 2008, 01:27   #90
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
Quote:
Test fire one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDvjoLDrITc

Test fire two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e19Ykj3iuxU

FYI: that's not me yelling.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General