Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

ATTN: User LINDDD/Tiger Tactical

:

General

Old December 2nd, 2005, 10:16   #31
LINDDD

gear changes

SMG pouches are way different then those I got three months ago, the flaps in particular. Not complaining yet, just an excuse to try which ones I like best!

WE HAVE CHANGED THE LIDS TO CORDURA INSTEAD OF WEBBING SO THE COLOR MATCHES,WE USED TO USE WEBBING TO SAVE TIME

The one thing that burns me, however, is the dam GRENADE POUCH. I made sure it was mentioned MULTIPLE times I wanted something that resembles what BHI, TT, HSGI, TAG, etc. make... and once again, they came up with something that reminds me of a strobe pouch (their own version.. I guess). Common sense dictates something of this shape and depth was NOT designed for a grenade.

WE TRY TO GO WITH OUR OWN DESIGNS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

Come to think of it, on the first order, they didn't put FASTEX buckles on my SMG pouches as I had requested. Somewhat happy they didn't, but I had still asked for it.

MULTIPLE CUSTOMERS HAVE ORDERED THE POUCHES WITH BUCKLES AND WERE SORRY THEY DID.WE HAVE DISCONTINUED BUCKLES ON OUR SMG POUCHES

If you are unhappy with either pouches please ship them back and we will gladly match to your existing pouches.Also please send us a grenade and we will custom build you a pouch to fit.All our pouches we designed to fit items used by the police or military.
Please if you are unhappy contact us and well make it right.
RR#1
DEWINTON ALBERTA
Tactical Gear for Operators by Operators
www.tigertactical.com

Owned and operated by
Dave & Amanda
LINDDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2005, 11:01   #32
Dozer_01

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseowl
Sorry meant Dozer.... need sleep....
Its seems well made thus far. Havnt rolled around with it on yet to confirm. My dump pouch is screwy though. I didnt get the correct velro type for the leg strap. Ya need to velcro the strap to the unit itself and both are the fuzzy type. The leg band needed to have the opposite type of velcro on it.

Compared to the BHI rig i have, i would say this stuff is equal too or better than in terms of quality.

Thanks
Old December 2nd, 2005, 11:18   #33
LINDDD

we are sending you a new leg strap i grabbed the wrong one
RR#1
DEWINTON ALBERTA
www.tigertactical.com

Owned and operated by
Dave & Amanda
Old December 2nd, 2005, 11:34   #34
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Cool thanks Dozer. I've dropped them an email.
Old December 2nd, 2005, 11:49   #35
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINDDD
WE HAVE CHANGED THE LIDS TO CORDURA INSTEAD OF WEBBING SO THE COLOR MATCHES,WE USED TO USE WEBBING TO SAVE TIME

MULTIPLE CUSTOMERS HAVE ORDERED THE POUCHES WITH BUCKLES AND WERE SORRY THEY DID.WE HAVE DISCONTINUED BUCKLES ON OUR SMG POUCHES
The top cover being webbing (and a funny colour green at that) kinda threw me off at first, then I got over it. Would prefer the flaps being the same colour, but hey, I play airsoft for reasons other than simply colour matching all my gear. Look Cool Factor is important, but I'm not a high speed type of guy, I just use what works well for ME!

As far as the buckles go, I purposely asked for them on my custom SMG triple mag pouch, and got them. No complaints at all from me yet (hey, Velcro is noisy, I prefer quiet over extreme fast reloads), except the way the lower part of the buckle flops down. Would have preferred it to be fitted better. Overall though, I'm happy with my purchase.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2005, 11:58   #36
firemachine69

Quote:
SMG pouches are way different then those I got three months ago, the flaps in particular. Not complaining yet, just an excuse to try which ones I like best!

The one thing that burns me, however, is the dam GRENADE POUCH. I made sure it was mentioned MULTIPLE times I wanted something that resembles what BHI, TT, HSGI, TAG, etc. make... and once again, they came up with something that reminds me of a strobe pouch (their own version.. I guess). Common sense dictates something of this shape and depth was NOT designed for a grenade.

WE TRY TO GO WITH OUR OWN DESIGNS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

Come to think of it, on the first order, they didn't put FASTEX buckles on my SMG pouches as I had requested. Somewhat happy they didn't, but I had still asked for it.

If you are unhappy with either pouches please ship them back and we will gladly match to your existing pouches.Also please send us a grenade and we will custom build you a pouch to fit.All our pouches we designed to fit items used by the police or military.
Please if you are unhappy contact us and well make it right.

So if I send back the old SMG pouches, you'll match them up to the current stuff?
firemachine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2005, 12:06   #37
LINDDD

new pouches

YES send them back and we will send you new ones with cordura tops
can you send us a grenade and well make a new grenade pouch
RR#1
DEWINTON ALBERTA
www.tigertactical.com

Owned and operated by
Dave & Amanda
Old December 2nd, 2005, 14:17   #38
MadMorbius
Quote:
can you send us a grenade and well make a new grenade pouch
8-O

Sorry, strange mental picture there...you better let your secretary know it's coming....or whoever opens the mail might have a BIG surprise.
Old December 2nd, 2005, 14:34   #39
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Might just be a BB shower M203 grenade. Unless it's some other type that looks like a hand grenade.

Not aware of Dave having a secretary, but am sure Amanda wouldn't notice a grenade coming in the mail. Probably get lots of unusual items sent to them, considering the business they are in.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2005, 14:49   #40
LINDDD

GRENADE

We would like to buy a grenade for pattern sizes if anyone wants to trade or sell.
We take most anything in trade
RR#1
DEWINTON ALBERTA
www.tigertactical.com

Owned and operated by
Dave & Amanda
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General