Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Other Regions
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Revive Polish Involvement in Airsoft

:

Other Regions

Old October 27th, 2011, 20:05   #136
Polish_Legion

The enemies weapon of choice? Okay there ... it's a gun boys for god sakes lol The fact that you guys are tying politics or whatever into arm manufactures is quite funny. But yeah it's a preference of style like GROM said

God gave you a soul. Your parents, a body. Your country, a rifle. Keep all of them clean.
Polish_Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2011, 21:00   #137
MMatersk

Hey as long as you like what you field props to you . Once the Beryls hit the shelves here in Canada I will have to purchase one for my self... Legion when are you going to come out and play with us! !!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bad-K...8&ref=bookmark
MMatersk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2011, 05:50   #138
Mordarski J.A.
formerly Blinky

That's all I'm saying LOL. I'm not a fan of the thing, but I'm an authenticity-based person when it comes to loadouts; if it calls for an AK I'll be a big boy and suck it up :P

The quote wasn't meant to tie in any "politics", I just always thought it was an awesome quote (especially when that young officer nearly wet himself upon hearing it whereas the other Marines chatted about it like it was nothing), and I hadn't found a necessity to acquire an AK at that point. It's similar to trying to set up Irish and Australian kit - they both use a Steyr AUG (or similar type rifle) and while it is comfy, I didn't want to have to put out for another rifle. Especially if it would only see limited use.

Okay, my apologies as that was COMPLETELY off topic Back to our regularly schedule discussion on how awesome Polaks are LOL.

For your viewing pleasure.....Sabaton - 40:1 (2008) - YouTube (a telling of the Battle of Wizna by Swedish power metal band Sabaton).

Non Sibi Sed Omnibus

Age Verifier - Manitoba

Current Armoury:
WE C7A1 x2 - WE M14 DMR - WE L85A2
CA C8 - CA SLR105 - TM FAMAS

WE Browning Hi-Power - Tanaka Browning Hi-Power
WE M1911 - KWA SIG Sauer P226 - KSC SIG Sauer P229
Mordarski J.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2011, 11:06   #139
Polish_Legion

Just thought I'd share some cool info. with all the Polacy from the GTA area. If your looking to shoot some awesome automatic guns try this place out in Niagara Falls, NY:

http://www.niagaragunrange.com/main_...tal_rifles.htm

Just went there this weekend and it was awesome! No gun ranges like this in Ontario.

God gave you a soul. Your parents, a body. Your country, a rifle. Keep all of them clean.
Old November 4th, 2011, 10:46   #140
Polish_Legion

So who here is doing Movember chlopaki?

Old November 5th, 2011, 00:10   #141
GROM

Can't grow facial hair for shit, otherwise i would...

For You Homeland... Victory or Death
GROM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2011, 03:07   #142
MMatersk

Ill be growing my stash in support ! facial pubes ftw

Old November 5th, 2011, 10:28   #143
Bizon

No shave November for me :P
Bizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2011, 00:41   #144
Polish_Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GROM View Post
Can't grow facial hair for shit, otherwise i would...
lol your a lucky man

Old November 6th, 2011, 01:46   #145
MMatersk

Legion when you coming over with your gear for another beer man? we gotta get together again sometime. what you up to next week?

Old November 6th, 2011, 12:36   #146
Polish_Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMatersk View Post
Legion when you coming over with your gear for another beer man? we gotta get together again sometime. what you up to next week?
Haha besides the gloves I ordered from Helikon and some Real Sword mags I bought from Mach 1 airsoft I don't have anything else to show. Helikon was causing problems with my uniform order so I got mad and cancelled. I have some family back in Poland who have some military connections and might try to hook me up with something better they said that the military uses - good part is that it's free!

But yeah let me know what days work for you next week. So far I don't have any major plans but I know Tuesday, Wednesday evening I will be busy.

Old November 6th, 2011, 13:54   #147
MMatersk

Did you order from Lukasz? With which product did you have a problem with.. I know there TCU pants are all on back order and there is no date as to when they will be getting them. Other than that I got my shipment in like 3-4 weeks business days. placed 3-4 orders with them. Also I know of a Canadian distributor in Ottawa who can get you anything in super fast time.

Old November 6th, 2011, 17:51   #148
Grey Ops

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMatersk View Post
Did you order from Lukasz? With which product did you have a problem with.. I know there TCU pants are all on back order and there is no date as to when they will be getting them. Other than that I got my shipment in like 3-4 weeks business days. placed 3-4 orders with them. Also I know of a Canadian distributor in Ottawa who can get you anything in super fast time.
Yup that's me. I keep trying to get retailer status here, but none of the admins have responded to my requests. If you have any questions/stuff you want I'll be putting in a Helikon order later this week so now would be the best time to do it.
Old November 6th, 2011, 18:25   #149
Polish_Legion

I think I won't be looking to buy anything airsoft related until after my wallet takes a dent for this Christmas lol

On top of that I'm waiting for a Real Sword Type 56 to come into Mach 1. Seems like there is a back order...

Last edited by Polish_Legion; November 6th, 2011 at 18:29..
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:10   #150
Polish_Legion

With Remembrance Day just a day away in Canada I wanted to take the time to express my compassion for all those Polish troops who gave up their lives fighting for our freedom throught out our history. Nigdy nie zapomnę.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg polmem.jpg (406.9 KB, 1 views)

ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Other Regions