Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > Canadian Airsoft News Stand
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

FCC 2013 new release

:

Canadian Airsoft News Stand

Old August 18th, 2013, 21:22   #121
SuperHog

Ever since I got into this sport, a Systema has always been my dream gun, and after owning so many VFC, G&P, and a few TM guns, may be ready for one.

But I have also been following the FCC posts and more interested because FCC has gone beyond Systema.

My big question is, are FCC internals interchangeable with Systema parts or FCC has complete developed their own standards?
SuperHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2013, 21:29   #122
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHog View Post
Ever since I got into this sport, a Systema has always been my dream gun, and after owning so many VFC, G&P, and a few TM guns, may be ready for one.

But I have also been following the FCC posts and more interested because FCC has gone beyond Systema.

My big question is, are FCC internals interchangeable with Systema parts or FCC has complete developed their own standards?
SuperHog, FCC is completely compatible with Systema, CTW or any other Systema based PTW platform. FCC will be launching a new platform that will be completely different from Systema based PTW and obviously with new platform comes new model of TW not just M4 base. The new platform will be launched in late 2013/early2014 we are just working out the kinks on the prototype before final testing and production run.

Last edited by wildcard; August 18th, 2013 at 21:38..
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2013, 21:43   #123
SuperHog

I am assuming Systema is pot metal whereas FCC is full cnc milled which I think is great value. Heard too many horror stories about cracked Systema receivers.

I am not a HK416 fan, but a generic M4 or Vltor type of receiver is preferred so looking forward to the new line up. Does the FCC accept Madbull rails? I never use ACM rails on my guns.
Old August 18th, 2013, 21:54   #124
wildcard

Quote:
I am assuming Systema is pot metal whereas FCC is full cnc milled which I think is great value. Heard too many horror stories about cracked Systema receivers.

I am not a HK416 fan, but a generic M4 or Vltor type of receiver is preferred so looking forward to the new line up. Does the FCC accept Madbull rails? I never use ACM rails on my guns.
FCC use T6 Aluminum CNC for their high end FFL/416/XM177 but they are now also launching their budget Cast/CNC cut metal body, the same as their FTW, their future platform will also feature their CNC and a budget version. The only difference will be that the budget series will have little or No CNC parts but their electronics and motor will be the same. Madbull rails will fit with some minor modification, all FCC rails are based and measured from their RS counterparts with some modification.

One of their new platform will be made with Stamped steel for aunthenticity while the other will be their CNC process. If you would like to see them first hand drop by TTAC3 when ever there is a game and I will be more than happy to let you test them out.
Old August 18th, 2013, 21:59   #125
SuperHog

Their budget series should bring more players to a PTW line of guns. I never mind cast, as long as it looks good. I have stuck with VFC because of the externals, although their internals, meh.

Can wait. Just hope their budget series won't be limited runs like the high end models. Because the demand could be there depending on the pricing.

Do you know if owners that buy the budget series can upgraded to CNC parts after to bling it up?
Old August 18th, 2013, 22:11   #126
wildcard

Quote:
Their budget series should bring more players to a PTW line of guns. I never mind cast, as long as it looks good. I have stuck with VFC because of the externals, although their internals, meh.

Can wait. Just hope their budget series won't be limited runs like the high end models. Because the demand could be there depending on the pricing.

Do you know if owners that buy the budget series can upgraded to CNC parts after to bling it up?
ALL PARTS are interchangeable currently we have Rainier arm, BCM and Mega Arms lower and upper in stock but the full complete rifle will be later on. Unfortunately all products will be on limited run due to FCC small manufacturing capability but they will continue to do the products in small batches later on to accomodate the demands, we are not a huge comapny.
Old August 18th, 2013, 22:23   #127
SuperHog

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
ALL PARTS are interchangeable currently we have Rainier arm, BCM and Mega Arms lower and upper in stock but the full complete rifle will be later on. Unfortunately all products will be on limited run due to FCC small manufacturing capability but they will continue to do the products in small batches later on to accomodate the demands, we are not a huge comapny.
I would think cast parts would be aimed towards volume over CNC which is more time consuming.
Old August 18th, 2013, 22:30   #128
wildcard

Quote:
I would think cast parts would be aimed towards volume over CNC which is more time consuming.
It is but due to space restraints we are very limited as to how many products we make/store.
Old August 18th, 2013, 23:08   #129
SuperHog

Time to expand if the business is there or risk loosing the opportunity.
Old August 19th, 2013, 00:13   #130
MASAKO

You guys stop bumping this thread, everytime I saw made me a want new blaser from FCC.

To wildcard, let say I have a realsteel complete upper receiver minus bolt, can FCC tech machine those to fit FCC cylinder and possibly inner barrel ? Do I have to send parts to Hong Kong ? If so, can you take care all paper work ? All I want back is a complete rifle with FCC internal. Thanks.
MASAKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2013, 02:09   #131
BIGMEDCIN

My PTW/CTW/FCC is built on a Celcius upper and lower body and outer barrel, the FCC gear box, hop unit and electronics along with a Systema cylinder and PDI inner barrel work well.

I have had no issues with fitment of FCC parts, they are top notch,

Quote:

BIGMEDCIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2013, 02:35   #132
wildcard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASAKO View Post
You guys stop bumping this thread, everytime I saw made me a want new blaser from FCC.

To wildcard, let say I have a realsteel complete upper receiver minus bolt, can FCC tech machine those to fit FCC cylinder and possibly inner barrel ? Do I have to send parts to Hong Kong ? If so, can you take care all paper work ? All I want back is a complete rifle with FCC internal. Thanks.
Sorry bud no can do, that upper will be seized you have better luck getting someone to do it here instead, All their upper and lower measurement is taken from the real steel counterparts ie. when they were in Toronto earlier this year they took measurements off my NEA and my HK .308 (civi 417) the only thing that you can actually send back without hassles are deactivated mags, buffers, rails and other small parts. real upper and lower you have to smuggle it and if you are caught you're kinda fucked.

Last edited by wildcard; August 19th, 2013 at 10:27..
Old August 19th, 2013, 10:22   #133
wildcard

New Steel Barrel set

Last edited by wildcard; August 19th, 2013 at 10:45..
Old August 19th, 2013, 11:42   #134
Off_kilter

Any info on that ak PTW...
Old August 20th, 2013, 16:40   #135
wildcard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off_kilter View Post
Any info on that ak PTW...
Start saving for Christmas