Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Anyone here got a ViperTech shipped and imported from Taiwan

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old July 30th, 2019, 23:45   #1
InfraredLEE

Anyone here got a ViperTech shipped and imported from Taiwan

I was going to order a Viper SR16 from a Taiwan. The retailer I talked to online told me that they have no prior experience of exporting Viper branded GBBR to Canada and gun might not clear the custom.
From reviews on the internet factory rifle from Viper shoots over 120m/s with .2 which is in the safe zone(but correct me if I'm wrong). So I assume as long as I ask for an MV certificate from factory/retailer it would be legal to import?
Let me hear your voice Viper owners...
InfraredLEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2019, 14:51   #2
john3302

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfraredLEE View Post
I was going to order a Viper SR16 from a Taiwan. The retailer I talked to online told me that they have no prior experience of exporting Viper branded GBBR to Canada and gun might not clear the custom.
From reviews on the internet factory rifle from Viper shoots over 120m/s with .2 which is in the safe zone(but correct me if I'm wrong). So I assume as long as I ask for an MV certificate from factory/retailer it would be legal to import?
Let me hear your voice Viper owners...
As long as the FPS is within the legal limits, there should be no problem. I know people who got Novrtisch SSG guns from Taiwan with no problems.
Do you know the fps of the Viper SR 16?

I asked Evike to provide me with a certificate and they told me they do not do that anymore, but the airsoft gun got through okay and was only at customs for a day. I believe customs just googles the manufacturers website to get the specs. But Viper does not seem to have a very strong online presence, so a certificate may be a good idea.
john3302 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion