Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Pantac *MLCS H-Harness

:

Gear Discussion

Old July 28th, 2010, 22:25   #1
MartyK2500

Pantac *MLCS H-Harness

Hey, anyone here got this model?
I am very interested in buying it as i cannot seem to be able to properly adjust my Phantom Ciras. It's always too tight agaisnt the belly or too slack and not well distributing weight.

So if you got this vest please give me a small review and be honnest, my main concern being that the clips do not hold the straps in place. It's mainly a comfort issue, i never seem to get the ciras just right.

Thanks
MartyK2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2010, 22:50   #2
Lerch
* AV Status REVOKED *

I've got the Eagle Industries SFLCS H-Harness, which is what Pantac copied for their product.

Just so you have an idea, I'm 6'7" with a 38" chest.

The belt comes in three pieces, left and right side, and a removeable rear panel. At the top rear the the three pieces there are D-rings to set up the belt for two or all three pieces.

In the belt itself their are two cells on the sides and one cell on the rear which you can put foam pads into to provide comfort when wearing heavier loads (it also bulks the belt a bit for skinnier guys).

The hardware on the front is two side-release buckles, and at the rear there is four ladderlock buckles (two if you remove the rear panel). Each buckle has enough slack webbing to fit larger guts. *I have the rear sinched down as short as possible and the front is let out*

As for the yolk, you've got two 2" straps at the rear attaching to tri-glides on the belt. Front has three 1" straps on each side attaching to ladderlocks on the belt.

Pretty straight forward, fits big and skinny, tall and short. All the straps are pretty secure, but you can always gun tape them in place so they don't loosen off.

Last edited by Lerch; July 28th, 2010 at 22:54..
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion