Torontoairsoft.com experience

:

Reviews

Old September 30th, 2017, 15:24   #1
Chubby

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby
Torontoairsoft.com experience

Hey all.

Just back from picking up my gun and I thought I would share my experience.

So I've finally been able to get back into Airsoft and this past Thursday I ordered a VFC VR635 through their website. I paid via EMT and was pretty glad they had it as an option because I don't really use paypal and nor do I have a credit card.

On Friday I called to confirm that they received my EMT and everything went through smoothly and they said it's already set up for me to pick up my gun. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out they were both an online store as well as a physical one because it's always been frustrating to find an online store that sells whatever it is you're looking for, located in/near the city you live in, only to find out they're just a distribution center that doesn't give you the option to just show up and pick up your product in person ie; Hey you know that thing you want? Guess what, you'll have to wait a few days for it because the only option they give you is the post office.

Anyway, I wasn't able to get down there on the Friday, but today I went to their store at Midland and the 401 in Scarborough. It was a descent sized unit with pretty much what you'd expect in an Airsoft store. Lots of guns, accessories and combat gear.

I met one of the staff (Vincent) who was pretty eager to help me out. I picked up my order through him and outside of that, he was pretty cool, laid back and knowledgeable about pretty much everything he showed me and that I asked about. Before receiving my gun, he asked if I wanted to take a look at it and test it out in the firing range, so I did (and also, holy F*CK the gun has some serious kick to it, and it's loud. So: A++ to VFC) On top of that, he was able to do it all without in any way being pushy.

Side note: While I was in the middle of looking through the box with my gun, a guy comes in off the street with his M4 in his hands. Like anyone, it kinda freaked the staff out a bit and when I turned to see what was going on, the guy looked a bit confused. But a staff member who approached him was pretty professional about it and just politely reminded him to bring his guns in to the store in a bag in the future. Also: if you're reading this, yeah, don't be "that guy".

I was pretty much in and out in about half an hour. I didn't have to wait in line or deal with pushy sales persons and was treated pretty well by Vincent and the staff. Would I go there again? Absolutely and I can't really think of anything negative to say about them. So I would say it was a good first impression, I left the store as a satisfied customer and now look forward to my next paycheque

Last edited by Chubby; September 30th, 2017 at 15:43..
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2017, 16:08   #2
Kozure

I've been to Toronto Airsoft in person six times and have had a positive experience every time.

Twice it was very busy, and I did have to wait, but they were professional about it and took the time to answer my questions and help out as much as they could when it was my turn.

Last edited by Kozure; October 5th, 2017 at 16:11..
Kozure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2017, 16:49   #3
RainyEyes

NO GUN BAG NO SERVICE

I don't know why that is a bloody hard concept. I go in bringing a guitar case if I need any work done but it's something better than nothing.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2017, 08:36   #4
Punkrockjohn

Good to hear I've never had any issues with them either.
Punkrockjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews