Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Failure to deliver a paid for item?

:

General

Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2016, 16:45   #1
Sandman2749

Question Failure to deliver a paid for item?

I made an honest attempt to find this information for myself but no luck so here goes. Pardon me if this is repetitive.

I read the sticky thread on Fraud and that was helpful as far as involving the Police. However, I'm not clear what the internal options are.

I will NOT be naming names or directly accusing the seller at this point. Just to be clear. Call this preemptive research.

Seller X listed a gun that I was interested in. I PMd them to get a shipping quote. I checked their feedback score and it was all positive. So, I sent $ by EMT on the Sunday.

Heard nothing that day so later Monday I PMd asking when they would get a chance to ship and was told it was indeed shipped that morning. Ok, can I have the tracking #? Sorry, the tracking number is in my girlfriend's car and she is gone all week. Ok, can you call her to get the #? Sorry, she is out of cell range all week. Hmmmm... Ok. Gun should be to you by Friday or Monday though. If not Friday, I'll send to you the tracking #.

So. Friday was yesterday and no gun and no tracking #. Still, it's possible all of this is legit BUT it does seem pretty sketchy. Gotta have patience right? (Hence why I'm not naming names and just asking at this point)

So. Assume Monday comes and goes with no gun and no tracking. I can call the RCMP sure. I can leave negative feedback. Is there anything else I can do? Should I contact a moderator?

Any advice is appreciated. Again, pardon me if the answers are posted somewhere. I did try to find them on my own.

Thanks
Old October 22nd, 2016, 19:36   #2
Sandman2749

Well, things worked out thanks to help from an Admin. Much appreciated. Please feel free to delete this whole thread if you'd like.
Old October 22nd, 2016, 19:37   #3
Datawraith

Contact an admin member and sort it out with them. They will be able to inform you of the proper measures and steps to take.

Edit: Just saw the reply Glad it worked out

Last edited by Datawraith; October 22nd, 2016 at 19:37.. Reason: Edit: Just saw the reply :D Glad it worked out
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General