Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Redwolf Airsoft *thumbs Up*

:

General

Old August 4th, 2007, 17:35   #46
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard

My theory is that the agent either saw airsoft writen somewhere, or M249, and made a summary confiscation based on prohibited import schedules without considering it was a freakin' screw...

Prohibited screws, anyone?

Stop American Censorship
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2007, 18:25   #47
Skladfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trufret View Post
I'm surprised Redwolf even shipped a gun to Canada. I usually deal with UNCompany and the last time I ordered some Non-Restricted stuff they even suggested I change my shipper because of a large string of seizures recently with the one I had picked. You'd figure they'd at least give a strong warning cause they know whats going to happen.
which company was it?
Skladfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2007, 21:15   #48
trufret

Send a message via ICQ to trufret Send a message via MSN to trufret
DHL
they said there was allot of seizures recently and I should try express post instead.

The M249 box mag I ordered made it in fine both times ( dummies at Canada post tried to deliver it to the wrong address and it got sent back to HK and had to shipped again.

My OLD BUY/SELL Rating

Site Admin: Windsor Airsoft Club
trufret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2007, 22:55   #49
GreyFox132

Send a message via MSN to GreyFox132
and eat expensive lobster encrusted in expensive jewels
GreyFox132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2007, 23:07   #50
wiinter

Send a message via MSN to wiinter
i have nothing to state on this topic, other than he shoulda made a more well advised decision for buying airsoft.

but i just had to say this: that rifle in your sig is so bad ass greyfox123 is that yours in real life?
Old August 4th, 2007, 23:37   #51
YuG

hey can u guys gimme some airsoft online stores please? i got buyairsoft.ca (out of buisiness), A&A airsoft, 007 airsoft.. any others i missed? ACS armoury is currently in rebuild (BTW u guys have an idea when it will be available for costumers to purchase airsofts again on ACS Armoury??)
YuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2007, 23:41   #52
wiinter

Send a message via MSN to wiinter
those are all the canadian options thus far, unless you know somebody who owns a gun shop and can get a grant from customs to import firearms and replica firearms... then your options open up widely.. but also, if you are of age, you could consider trading other members in the classifieds
Old August 4th, 2007, 23:57   #53
YuG

Lol, ok I personaly half an hour ago bought a M16 classic army from airsoft GI and and i came to read the FAQs on this site and i went =0 DAM, i sent an e-mail to airsoft GI saying i lived in canada and was requesting that i wanted the order canceled and within an hour i got replied saying they canceled the order :O few lol, now that i asked my friend couple minutes ago he told me he once tried smuggling one and got caught and was in a load of * :O Sarge u shouldve canceled but i still wanna know wat happened at the end of this :P
YuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2007, 23:57   #54
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuG View Post
hey can u guys gimme some airsoft online stores please? i got buyairsoft.ca (out of buisiness), A&A airsoft, 007 airsoft.. any others i missed? ACS armoury is currently in rebuild (BTW u guys have an idea when it will be available for costumers to purchase airsofts again on ACS Armoury??)
There are only these two vendors at the moment. You need to get age verified to have access to the classifieds, but you'll be able to find just about anything in there at substantially reduced prices in some cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiinter View Post
those are all the canadian options thus far, unless you know somebody who owns a gun shop and can get a grant from customs to import firearms and replica firearms... then your options open up widely.. but also, if you are of age, you could consider trading other members in the classifieds
False, firearms have little to do with airsoft. Usually a vendor opens shop under a cinematography license.

Stop American Censorship
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General