Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Custom PVC patches

:

Gear Discussion

Old January 18th, 2014, 23:22   #16
MutinyBri

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleDriver View Post
Avoid Mutinous Creations they have a bad reputation here in the States. I tried to order twice from them - the first time I got excuse after excuse that she is in school and really busy so she finally refunded my money after not making the patches. About a year later I thought we would try her again but she never returned any e-mails or made any contact and I had to initiate a Paypal dispute to get our money back.

Funny thing is that she ended up making our patches (4 of them) anyway and sent them to us and they were wrong. They had the correct image but the wrong print. Even though we never used the patches, the PVC part has since de-laminated from the patches.

They patches are also hand cut - so they obviously like someone cut them with scissors and not a die.

http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums...eations-80222/
http://www.airsoft-indiana.com/forum...ous-creations/
Is it really helpful to post a review based on an experience you had with a company several months or over a year ago? Especially when you don't even mention that fact in your post?

We are Mutiny Shop. We have not been Mutinous Creations since June, we changed the name because the old one was difficult to understand. Not because of reputation. The two links you posted were both old resolved issues and also the only negative reviews of us on all of the internet.

I no longer attend college. I work customer service full time. I also have two employees, one full and the other part, so we have a consistent customer service / turnaround now. Our standard turnaround time will be at 3 days by the end of the week, we got a little messed up this month on account of shot show, but it was there before then.

If you have had an issue with our product it's helpful if you email us so we can get it resolved for you and future orders. If by "de-laminated" (since our patches are 100% vinyl and not laminated at all...) you met the patch came apart from velcro, this is because of our old adhesive. We replaced this adhesive in July and have had no issues since. If you received patches after that date, they were made before July. If you contact us about this issue we will have your order replaced.

The old adhesive was rated for life-time outdoor durability. It also passed initial durability testing with flying colors. However, it was incompatible with PVC (we didn't know it at the time). The adhesive had a chemical reaction with PVC overtime that sometimes caused it to break down after months/years of use. We have since found an industrial adhesive that is designed for PVC and have had no issues. It is also rated for temperatures -30 F to 180 F and completely water proof.

Our patches are die clicked now with machinery, for more consistent cleaner cuts.

So basically, it's helpful to mention that you haven't ordered from a company in several months or years as things might have changed since then. Instead of attacking a company over issues which may no longer exist.
MutinyBri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2014, 05:14   #17
patchessupplier-Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Going to get some new team patches made. I was thinking about going PVC this time around since they look much better and last a lot longer.

Does anyone know a good, reputable site to use?
Hi Guys,

Any interests in make PVC patches directly from factory?
small order and big order acceptable.
Setting up charge is USD45-60/design. ex-factory price is USD 0.5-1.1/pc.
2D/3D and glow-in-dark available.
High quality and factory direct price.

Any interests, pls contact me at andy@rich-leaders.com.
patchessupplier-Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2016, 22:31   #18
AnthonyG
LUser Title

custompatchcanada?

Figured I'd post this here instead of starting a new thread to keep the links all in one place.

Was recently thinking about doing some custom patches for myself. Saw an add on facebook for http://www.custompatchcanada.com/

I asked for a quote on a 3" square Logo and got this:
I haven't tried it yet, but the prices seem really good considering they say its 3D PVC...

Quote:
PVC(Rubber 3D)
10pcs = 17$/patch
15pcs = 13$/patch
20pcs = 10.00$/patch
25pcs = 8.25$/patch
30pcs = 7.00$/patch
40pcs = 6.50$/patch
50pcs = 6.00$/patch
75pcs = 5,60$/patch
100pcs = 3.70$/patch
200pcs = 2.95$/patch
300pcs = 2.45$/patch
400pcs = 2.25$/patch
500pcs = 2.10$/patch

Embroidery
10pcs = 17$/patch
15pcs = 13$/patch
20pcs = 10$/patch
25pcs = 8,00$/patch
30pcs = 6.75$/patch
40pcs = 6,00$/patch
50pcs = 5.50$/patch
75pcs = 4,50$/patch
100pcs = 3.00$/patch
200pcs = 2.60$/patch
300pcs = 2.10$/patch
400pcs = 1.90$/patch
500pcs = 1.75$/patch

Notes :
  • All our prices are in Canadian $
  • Prices included Velcro backing. Please subtract $0,25 if you do not wish velcro backing.
  • Our price are based on 1 logo per order(you cannot combine 2 or more logos to complete an minimum order)
  • These price are based on standard size, maximum 5" x 5". You have a bigger size, ask us our personalized project price, we will need the design to determine the cost of the project.
  • All our prices included taxes, free shipping(Canada only), custom fee's, matrix and mold fee's.
  • International shipping available($)
  • Delivery deadlines are up to a maximum of 45 days.
  • This price list is good for 30 days.
Samples on their site look really good. I'd be interested to hear if anyone has tried them.

Last edited by AnthonyG; February 1st, 2016 at 22:40..
AnthonyG is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion