Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

RWA Lee Enfield No.4 Mk1 Sniper Mod

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old March 10th, 2019, 15:40   #16
Drakker
Official ASC Geomorphologist

Amazing! One day, I'll have a similar setup, but I want a Mark III and its going to be the WW1 equivalent. ;)

Québec province's master age verification representative.
Drakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2019, 17:59   #17
Oberst39

Thanks,

All of the equipment pictured is original, marked, WW2 period equipment. I also have a complete WW2 canadian battle dress amongst other german uniforms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakker View Post
Amazing! One day, I'll have a similar setup, but I want a Mark III and its going to be the WW1 equivalent.

Last edited by Oberst39; March 10th, 2019 at 18:31..
Oberst39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2019, 19:13   #18
Drakker
Official ASC Geomorphologist

Wow, that a nice collection. Since I'm going to game the crap out of it, I'm looking more for repro stuff. There's a lot of gear that are easy to make too, like pouches and holsters.

But still wow, original parts, that's worthy of a museum exhibition!

Québec province's master age verification representative.
Drakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2019, 10:51   #19
SILK
AV Revoked

I hate to be that guy, but does red wolf ship to Canada? Or is there a place in Canada to buy the No.4?
SILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2019, 12:28   #20
Oberst39

Yes they ship to Canada. I purchased this from Redwolf. No issues at customs because they include a document showing tests conducted with each gun shipped and the velocities the gun shoots during 10 test shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILK View Post
I hate to be that guy, but does red wolf ship to Canada? Or is there a place in Canada to buy the No.4?

Old May 14th, 2019, 00:00   #21
JaccKrowe

This thing is absolutely gorgeous. I'm too chicken to even consider taking mine to a game. The thought of the wood getting 6mm indents terrifies me, and that's before considering the thing can't seem to actually shoot. I contacted RWA with a video of it lobbing some BB's 5 feet or so and they said it might be the Hopup bucking. Maybe I'll figure it out but in the meantime happy with my wallhanger.
JaccKrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2019, 20:40   #22
Oberst39

RWA Lee Enfield No.4 Mk1 Sniper Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaccKrowe View Post
This thing is absolutely gorgeous. I'm too chicken to even consider taking mine to a game. The thought of the wood getting 6mm indents terrifies me, and that's before considering the thing can't seem to actually shoot. I contacted RWA with a video of it lobbing some BB's 5 feet or so and they said it might be the Hopup bucking. Maybe I'll figure it out but in the meantime happy with my wallhanger.

Yes, very well could be the bucking. Mine shoots extremely well, mind you, with all the mods I have made and number of times I have completely disassembled it and doubled checked everything, it better shoot well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old July 6th, 2019, 08:21   #23
Nabisco_Lobstrosity

Oh that is a beautiful piece. You did a fantastic job. Easily one od the best Second World War kits I have seen in Canada.
Nabisco_Lobstrosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2019, 10:41   #24
Oberst39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabisco_Lobstrosity View Post
Oh that is a beautiful piece. You did a fantastic job. Easily one od the best Second World War kits I have seen in Canada.

Thank you, I am glad you like it. My goal was to take my base RWA and make it absolutely correct and true to the real steel version. I hope and think I accomplished that!

As for the kit, it is all authentic marked WW2 dated kit. I also have the WW2 battle dress (Hastings & Prince Edward Regiment) which was extremely difficult to obtain and took many many years of searching to locate. Coincidentally, I served with the Hasty Pees in the early 80s prior to moving to the Regular forces.

Old July 6th, 2019, 21:45   #25
Full-Auto-Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberst39 View Post
Thank you, I am glad you like it. My goal was to take my base RWA and make it absolutely correct and true to the real steel version. I hope and think I accomplished that!

As for the kit, it is all authentic marked WW2 dated kit. I also have the WW2 battle dress (Hastings & Prince Edward Regiment) which was extremely difficult to obtain and took many many years of searching to locate. Coincidentally, I served with the Hasty Pees in the early 80s prior to moving to the Regular forces.

Huh, ironically enough I *just* came across a "Hasty Pees" BDU set on ebay about 5 minutes before I checked this thread. You're not selling it, are you?
Old July 6th, 2019, 21:51   #26
Oberst39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Auto-Seer View Post
Huh, ironically enough I *just* came across a "Hasty Pees" BDU set on ebay about 5 minutes before I checked this thread. You're not selling it, are you?
No I have seen that one as well. It has been posted on and off for almost the last year.

ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion