Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft Depot

:

Reviews

Old June 20th, 2014, 02:07   #1
Naitsirhc

Airsoft Depot

Had ordered from their store before and got pretty good service. Ordered a TACO pistol/rifle mag pouch recently, but instead received a single TACO pouch. Errors can happen with any company. Contacted them and asked to be refunded the difference in price and it was granted. Good customer service! *thumbs up*
Naitsirhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2014, 13:18   #2
DipTwit

Wow you're lucky - I ordered from them and they wouldn't respond to my emails asking for support for an item they sent that was faulty.

Even filled out the form on their website just in case they didn't get my email. NOTHING. NO REPLY.

I'm hoping this was just an isolated incident, and that they normally give good service like they did to you. I also did not continue to follow-up with them because the problem item I got was one inexpensive item from a large order, and I just used it for parts. If it had been more expensive though, I would have emailed them again and not been thrilled.

FWIW
DipTwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2014, 13:24   #3
DipTwit

Sorry I should have offset my negative post there by clarifying that airsoftdepot is a pretty nice site to order from, the ordering process went smooth, the items were shipped out quick and arrived fast, all that stuff was actually well done. In fact I placed another order with them not long after, and everything went well with it also.

Didn't want to leave the impression they didn't do a good job in other respects!
DipTwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2014, 21:56   #4
Naitsirhc

Well... they didn't respond right away for some reason. A day/two wait, but they did get to it and were nice about it. I think some people have bad experiences once something goes wrong because they don't have real expectations of what a retailer can do (along with their flaws) and so they shit a brick. Now, there are some retailers who do squat for service but that's whole other topic.
Naitsirhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2014, 13:22   #5
paulwes83

I've bought from them multiple times and found them to be more than helpful. All the products I've ever ordered were just as described and one of the times I went in person to the store, I was actually told not to buy certain items because they said they were bad quality parts.

They're very honest about their products and don't screw around trying to bilk you out of your money. Always gotten quality service and no nonsense purchases. Just remember, if you're buying products from retailers that don't have good QC, don't be surprised if you get stuff that breaks very easily. It's not the retailer's fault if they list such products and you buy them and they end up breaking. If you're not sure about something, ask them, they're more than happy to tell you if something is good quality or not.

A++ retailer!

Last edited by paulwes83; July 18th, 2014 at 13:24..
paulwes83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2014, 15:20   #6
brock0

I despise the "underground" nature of this hobby. What I wouldn't give for Airsoft Wal-Mart that I could drive over to, buy what I want, and go home. Being forced to deal with e-tailers for a lot of stuff sucks, plain and simple.

I've ordered 3 times from airsoftdepot, and 2 out of 3 orders I was sent the incorrect items necessitating me shipping the item back. Don't get me wrong, they will make an effort to fix the problems, but even that hasn't gone great.

First goof I ordered a Comp M4 aimpoint replica, and was sent a Comp M2. I was told I would be reimbursed for the return shipping. I finally got the correct sight, but was never reimbursed for shipping.

Second goof I ordered a PTT with Motorola 1 pin connector, and was instead sent a PTT with a Kenwood 2 pin connector. We've arranged for a correction, including a reminder that I am still owed return shipping from the previous screw up. Still waiting on this to resolve.

Do yourself a favour and go to this store instead of buying online if that's an option.
brock0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2014, 15:38   #7
chaz

Was looking at them for some stuff. I am going to try to go get to the store for face to face pick up rather then shipping. Seems there are too many mistakes.
chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2014, 16:59   #8
Chromey
Whiny Attention Whore

Ive order a lot of stuff in the last year from Them. FAST shipping with great service.

I ordered a Gun bag, But they shipped me the wrong one, So I contacted them about it. The sent the proper bag I ordered, But did not ask for the other back.

After 5 emails I never got a reply. I even emailed them and asked if they would like payment for the Wrong bag, But still didn't get a reply.

Long story short, Ive bought a lot from them with only this issue, But I came ahead of it so I cant complain.
Old July 21st, 2014, 17:08   #9
Danke

I've had many orders with them. A couple mistakes that were always promptly fixed in my favor.

No concerns about ordering from there at all.
Old July 21st, 2014, 18:12   #10
Swattiger

I only go to the store when making purchase. No problem at all.

Best part is they have many guns on displayed and I can hold them in hand and feel before I buy them. Price seems to be one of the best so far.
Swattiger is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews