Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old December 5th, 2017, 10:02   #1396
Shoota60

Hi, I'm Igor. Been playing for a few years now! Looking to make some local friends to play airsoft with! If you are in the GTA lets play!

My newest baby
Shoota60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2017, 14:42   #1397
Bemylady

It's so nice to be in here.
Bemylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2018, 23:47   #1398
Full-Auto-Seer

Hey there! I'm Nykolai, from Thunder Bay, Ontario. I've been gaming with the TBAG guys for a few years now, I've just never got around to setting up my shit on here! In fact, this post is almost a year after I first joined!

I'm mostly into "impressions" so I usually plan an entire historically accurate/plausible kit around my guns. It is a terrible thing to do if you enjoy saving money!

Here's a few of my guns:
Old January 22nd, 2018, 20:14   #1399
MrJReyez

Talking New guy here :)

Hey guys, I'm Chen, from Montreal Looking for more info on airsoft importing ! I am most of the time on AirsoftSniperForum! looking forward to hang with you guys! people from montreal and quebec, pm me so we can organize games!

chen~
MrJReyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:55   #1400
Trevor "MadMac" MacPherson

Newbie Intro

Hey all,

Newbie here. Haven't been to my first game yet, still looking for local peeps to get out and play with. There's a few fields near my location, both about 45 mins-hour away.

Anyways. Did my research before purchasing my first AEG, and settled on the G&G CM16 Raider, as it seems to be most everyone's suggestion for entry level AEG's.

Anyways, I'm in Belleville Ontario, anyone nearby let me know.
Trevor "MadMac" MacPherson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2018, 21:52   #1401
Jim_Mcblake

Hello everyone! Just joined a few weeks ago and I'm happy to have been told by a friend to join in. I'm learning a lot and this community site is just so helpful!
Jim_Mcblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2018, 14:40   #1402
RJM

New "old" guy here

Hey Folks.

Getting back into the BB world after a 30 year absence … yes, I may be one of the oldest members in this forum, lol.

Thanks for letting me join … I’m learning a lot from this great site.

Cheers, RJM
RJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2018, 14:32   #1403
JakeyJacKaL

Location: If you wanna know so bad then reverse search my I.P. Dammit... Lazy Ass
Hi, My name is: JakeyJacKaL

Hey I am JakeyJacKaL, I live in Newmarket and I am simply just looking for people in my area to play a little outdoor games and maybe spark up a friendship... BTW DO NOT worry boys, I am faithfully engaged to a woman who is also an aspiring airsofter. I just moved here a little while back and am getting back into airsoft after I was illegally relieved of all my gear and guns about a year and a half ago. I do not care if your new to the sport or if you use a springer. I just wanna play... now I don't take things way tooooooo seriously unless I am in a milsim OP. So gimme a shout on here or search up Jake Little on Facebook and msg me if you wanna get together and shoot each other with plastic bb's with toy guns... Just kidding... sorta

Last edited by JakeyJacKaL; February 25th, 2018 at 14:56.. Reason: Emoticons not working
JakeyJacKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2018, 16:18   #1404
JakeyJacKaL

Location: If you wanna know so bad then reverse search my I.P. Dammit... Lazy Ass
The first two are my old gear, primary and sidearm that was illegally relieved of by some low life thief. The last three are my new gear, mk18 and SAI 2011 DS. I'll list all of the old gear and my new stuff if anyone is interested.

-Old gear-
Primary: E&C CQB 8.5 inch barrel w/ a stupidly long mock suppressor
Secondary: Glock 18c
Holster: Blackhawk serpa lv3 w/ a drop leg holster
PC: Lancer Tactical - CB
Pouches - bungee m4 mag triple pouch, single kangaroo hsgi
Debris pouch, rescue pouch, admin pouch.
BattleBelt: Emerson High Tac - Multicam
Pouches - taco hsgi kangaroo pouch, SEAL medic blowout pack
Emerson foldable dump pouch and few other things that I miss dearly #cry
Emerson hat
An variety of Canadian flag and other miscellaneous patches
Allwin multicam g3 combat shirt and pants
Condor softshell jacket in black
SOG Ninja day-pack in OD

- New gear -

Primary: E&C Mk18 w/ Micro T-2 pro and magpul vert. Grip
isclaimer: - This gun is awaiting a few more accessories that I am buying in a few days - This gun also has a 10.5 inch barrel and is great for both CQB and medium range engagements.
Secondary: EMG SAI 2011 DS - This gun ABSOLUTELY KICKS ASS! Buy it if you have the chance!
My Plate Carrier is made by a new company called High Ready Gear and is quite slim and has a skeletonized molle cummerbund. It is a adaptive carrier so I have attached my D3CR style chest rig made by HRG as well to the swift clips that come on the carrier with a single hsgi kangaroo pouch on my support hand side. I have a rubber knife for super stealth black ops kills..... yea that was a joke. I have the normal stanag style cyma mags and also d-day gen3 variable cap p-mag that can switch from standard cap 3p rd to mid cap 130rd and to be honest, the cyma mags with one strip of electrical tape fit and feed perfect and the d-day p-mags have serious feeding issues and I mean dry firing 10 times before a round feeds or having to manipulate the mag to make it feed. Now to be fair, I have not tried putting some tape on it to make it fit better without so much play back and forth which may fix the feeding issue because honestly.... the FDE p-mags look so tacticool on my rifle as I'm going for a tan style mk18 but as of now the cyma mags feed alot better.

My sidearm is like I said is a EMG SAI 2011 DS and I gotta say this thing is a BEAST! It shoots fast and straight, it has a beefy slide so the recoil is quite hard for an airsoft gun but I like it. It makes it feel a little more realistic and adds to the immersion factor of your into that.

I will come out with more posts like this as I get new gear and learn where to post in this forum. If this is in the wrong section then I apoligize to the moderators.

Again, I live in Newmarket, Ontario and if there is any airsofters out there then PLEASE give me a shout or pm my Facebook "Jake Little" because I am dying to meet some other people that play and maybe set up a game. I have access to 100 acres of forest that we can play in so PLEASE get a hold of me somehow.
Old February 25th, 2018, 16:23   #1405
JakeyJacKaL

First two are my old gear and guns and the other three and what I have so far for my new gear and guns. My first loadout was stolen besides the g3 style shirt, pants and my softshell jacket.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13116232_10154578558115288_8430475194400194603_o.jpg (163.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 13119763_10154578560975288_267600171704889031_o.jpg (917.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0229.jpg (171.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0230.jpg (172.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0231.jpg (175.5 KB, 10 views)
Old February 26th, 2018, 17:38   #1406
Grimwolf

not yet a vet not fully a newbie

Hey all, have played on and off for years, more so since I moved to Winnipeg looking to play more and go to larger events as well. should have made this post a year ago... well better late then never.
Grimwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2018, 09:25   #1407
JimCanuck

Hey,

Got into the idea of airsoft back in school, but back then importing etc seemed a huge hassle. Laws got better and more retailer support locally, played airsoft for a while at Ultimate in Toronto. Then had two babies.

But babies are more older and finally being able to get back into it.

Going to play again for the first time probably this Sunday with my buddy. Wish me luck!
JimCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2018, 18:07   #1408
tinydata

Hello there from the United States! I recently got back into airsoft after a long hiatus and this forum has a wealth of info

Question: how does one deal with age verification from south of the border?
tinydata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2018, 10:43   #1409
Zfurlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydata View Post
Hello there from the United States! I recently got back into airsoft after a long hiatus and this forum has a wealth of info

Question: how does one deal with age verification from south of the border?

your best bet is to likely get in touch with an av rep from this side of the border, and make a day trip.
Old April 12th, 2018, 01:39   #1410
Vicious V

Hey guys! Returning noob here!

I used to play about 10yrs ago but just got busy with work and whatnot, now I'm trying to get back into it. I'm from Cambridge, ON. Work in Guelph, looking forward to meeting and playing with u guys! Also need to find some good local shops and gun docs.
I just started a new loadout:
VFC Avalon Saber Carbine DX
1-4x Canis Latrans scope
Red Foregrip
Night Evolution tac light
PTS Midcaps
PTS EPS-C (ordered)
Emerson Plate Carrier (MultiCam Black)
Emerson G2 BDU (MultiCam Black)
Matrix Iron Face padded mask
Loadout. https://imgur.com/gallery/pHalX
Vicious V is offline   Reply With Quote