Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

FN 2000

:

General

Old August 21st, 2007, 12:27   #1
Ichabod

FN 2000

Does anybody have any idea where I can get the JLS FN 2000 from?!?! I wanna get off the cheap guns and this one looks incredibly sexy.

PS- I've already tried Ken a number of times, but he doesn't seem to care about getting back to me. I've also got a friend who wanted to put in a thousand dollar order with him, and he never got back to him either... Anybody noticed a drastic slip in his service of late?

Last edited by Ichabod; August 21st, 2007 at 12:33..
Ichabod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2007, 12:36   #2
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod View Post
Does anybody have any idea where I can get the JLS FN 2000 from?!?! I wanna get off the cheap guns and this one looks incredibly sexy.

PS- I've already tried Ken a number of times, but he doesn't seem to care about getting back to me. I've also got a friend who wanted to put in a thousand dollar order with him, and he never got back to him either... Anybody noticed a drastic slip in his service of late?
How old are you? If you messaged him, sounding like a 15 year old, chances are he ignored you. He's busy, he can't waste time on minors (who aren't even supposed to be trying to buy guns in the first place). (EDIT: nvm, checked your profile.)

Also, what gives you priority? He doesn't HAVE to reply to you. He's busy with quite a few things as it is. I don't think he's going to drop everything, and custom order a JLS (crapsoft) gun for ya.

Try AA, but don't be surprised if they don't reply either.
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2007, 12:42   #3
Ichabod

I think he can spare a moment within a week to get back to me and I've already tried Anderson Airsoft. At least AA got back to me within a day to tell me that they couldn't get it. Ken completely ignored my friend and to this day hasn't even replied to him. At this point the only person I'd consider dealing with is AA. And the FN2000 is not crapsoft. It's good quality at a good price because it's Chinese made. ABS body, metal internals.
Old August 21st, 2007, 13:00   #4
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Unfortunetly for many of us it seems as if Ken is never around much these days. However many of us also understand he has a personal life, and the bounds of those dont just cover going out and having fun, you have to think of other obligations he may have to attend to such as schooling (if applicable) and family. To some it may seem that he is either ignoring you, but you have to understand the sheer volume of emails he receives each day. Not just in regards to AEG orders, but questions about internals and upgrades as well. Its understandable that he does run his own business and I believe he does his best to keep up with his customers, but hes only one guy and if you feel youve slipped through the cracks, you can either choose to be patience and attempt to keep contacting or move onto another retailer.
Ken has always come through for me no matter what I needed.

When it comes to Canadian airsoft, patience and time are essentially the biggest factor. It applys to all aspects of airsoft. Taking the time to save your money, taking the time to explore all options, taking the time research all products,waiting for your gun to arrive, taking the time to show your AEG and GBB appreciation by performing propper maintenance, taking that extra second to wait for a better shot, and that extra second hiding in the bushes so you can mercy kill that noob from behind with a dildo that you carry as a replacement for a rubber knife.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2007, 13:06   #5
Dawnbringer

Send a message via MSN to Dawnbringer
Telling people around here what (or rather what is not) crapsoft is likely to get you buried under a mound of molten .12 bbs. Anything below TM/CA is considered cheap, and anything below JG/Echo 1 is crap.

Disclaimer: Yes I know I just gave out a piece of advise and then promptly ignored it, I did this as I felt I was informed enough to do so, and I have a quote saying it is ok. "One can show the following: given any rule, however fundamental or necessary, there are always circumstances when it is advisable not only to ignore the rule, but to adopt its opposite" - Paul Feyerabend. Cheap/ crap levels are meant as guidelines only, so stay away with your molten .12 bbs.
Old August 21st, 2007, 13:08   #6
Ichabod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
Unfortunetly for many of us it seems as if Ken is never around much these days. However many of us also understand he has a personal life, and the bounds of those dont just cover going out and having fun, you have to think of other obligations he may have to attend to...
Granted, good point.

However, the question still stands... Does anyone know where I could get it from?

Last edited by Ichabod; August 21st, 2007 at 13:11..
Ichabod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2007, 13:10   #7
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D

Would you give a crap

If you knew you could sell everything you bring in instantly, If you knew you were pretty much the only game in town.

a supplier in this situation has the luxury of choosing his clients and serving who he wants to.

If I was a retailer who was in such a position... I would keep a list of people who I just would not bother with... and you would be on it.
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite
Brian McIlmoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2007, 13:13   #8
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod View Post
I think he can spare a moment within a week to get back to me and I've already tried Anderson Airsoft. At least AA got back to me within a day to tell me that they couldn't get it. Ken completely ignored my friend and to this day hasn't even replied to him. At this point the only person I'd consider dealing with is AA. And the FN2000 is not crapsoft. It's good quality at a good price because it's Chinese made. ABS body, metal internals.
Probably not. I'd imagine that spare "moment" goes to whoever has a pending deal with him. Example: two people order 2 TOP LMGs, and are waiting on quotes. One guy comes in (2 weeks+ later), asking for a quote on a JG MP5.. Who do you think is going to get priority, and for what (obvious) reasons?

That, coupled with the fact that he probably enjoys a full-time job, and most likely has family obligations, will slow anyone's response time. So be more patient... I can wait 5 months for an AEG, and so can you.
Old August 21st, 2007, 13:19   #9
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
Originally Posted by kos View Post
I can wait 5 months for an AEG, and so can you.
Man, props to you for being able to wait that long.

I waited a month for M4 body pins for my reciever. Sure I could have gotten them somewhere else, but I prefered at the time, to give him my business. Basically I ended up waiting a month because, the first time they arrived, Canada posts slow delivery and horrible manhandling had ripped the package open and all I recieved was an envelope with an empty plastic G&P pouch inside. I emailed about the issue, and had my next set 2 days later, expressed.

However I havent ordered an AEG in years, the last one I ever purchased was in a walk in store.

Last edited by TokyoSeven; August 21st, 2007 at 13:21..
Old August 21st, 2007, 13:31   #10
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Man, props to you for being able to wait that long.
I have toys to play with before ms.ptw comes to play with me. Hahahah. Still, this is the longest I've been without an AR. It kinda makes me sad
Old August 21st, 2007, 13:34   #11
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

YouTube - kitty cat

Better now?

Old August 21st, 2007, 13:39   #12
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
I am convinced you are a nazi. Why do you keep linking people to a cat that looks like Adolf Hitler?
Old August 21st, 2007, 13:41   #13
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

I love the song, It cheers me up. I thought I would share some love.

Old August 21st, 2007, 13:42   #14
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
I love the song, It cheers me up. I thought I would share some love.
HAHAHAH. Yeah, it did kinda cheer me up. The other one is pretty gold too.

Anyway.. fail thread is fail?
Old August 21st, 2007, 13:47   #15
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
Originally Posted by kos View Post
HAHAHAH. Yeah, it did kinda cheer me up. The other one is pretty gold too.

Anyway.. fail thread is fail?
HAH! Yeah the other one is due to boredom and Im printing them out and taping them to my wall.

ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General