General

Old June 20th, 2006, 03:26   #31
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestJohn
Seriously is the banner invisible? I realize it's blue on blue, but I figured it wouldn't be that well hidden? Feedback is welcome...
should say Buy Guns Here!!!

and flash and scream
...with dancing girls
ILLusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2006, 05:34   #32
Grim Fandango

Send a message via ICQ to Grim Fandango Send a message via MSN to Grim Fandango
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLusion
Quote:
Quote:
Seriously is the banner invisible? I realize it's blue on blue, but I figured it wouldn't be that well hidden? Feedback is welcome...

and flash and scream
...with dancing girls

Naked dancing girls, with the new Tokyo Marui catalogue shoved up there asses... ok maybe that's just my fantasy but still.
Grim Fandango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2006, 11:01   #33
Identity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Fandango
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLusion
Quote:
Quote:

and flash and scream
...with dancing girls

Naked dancing girls, with the new Tokyo Marui catalogue shoved up there asses... ok maybe that's just my fantasy but still.
Not even! It will be naked dancing hot asian chicks with the latest silencer up their and them licking those hot kinky AK47s :-D

I wouldnt mind that!
Identity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2006, 11:10   #34
Scarecrow
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Quote:

Obviously its not attention grabbing enough. I told you naked chicks with guns and boobies would work better....
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2006, 17:44   #35
TheDriver959

I'm new to the community here. Not 18, before someone has a coronary and cries about it. I am not looking to buy a gun now, but once I turn 18 in six months I want an idea of any place I could go instead of ordering online. Even if I wanted a gun now, I'm too poor to get one. And I'd appreciate it if someone could PM me about the TM Desert Eagle GBB, as that's what I'm interested in. Research pays off, as they say.
TheDriver959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2006, 18:14   #36
Debber

Send a message via ICQ to Debber Send a message via MSN to Debber
At the top of the page there is a drop down...a magical drop down entitled "Canadian Retailers".
When this menu is opened it reveals an array of various airsoft retailers in the the general area of Canada...
As you had said...research pays off....take your own advice dude. Look about, explore the forums.
Cheers!
Old June 25th, 2006, 21:45   #37
the end

someone needs to invent a giant fist that flies out of computer screens and punches noobs in the face everythime they ask a stupid question.
the end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2006, 13:40   #38
Krumzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the end
someone needs to invent a giant fist that flies out of computer screens and punches noobs in the face everythime they ask a stupid question.
that person would be the richest guy ever:tup:
Krumzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2006, 00:35   #39
TheDriver959

I noticed the big "Canadian Retailers" dropdown a long time ago. But not one says that they are, in fact, in Toronto. I don't live in Calgary, I don't live in Edmonton, and I don't live in Vancouver. They are all great places, I'm sure, but I don't live there. This thread is about Toronto, right? Well, I have stated that I do not wish to mail-order something online once I turn 18. And so my question stands; Is there a place, within the area of Toronto that I can go and purchase airsoft guns one I am of the age of majority? Or, do I in fact have to mail-order from 007 Airsoft or Airsoft Canada Armoury? I am not entirely a noob, for all of you vets who regard me as one. I have handled airsoft before, in the form of spring guns and gas guns. I respect the fact that you are all older than me, and all veterans of the airsoft society. But do the younger, newer people have to be forcibly shunned because we don't know something that maybe you do? I am asking a valid question, after having done the research. But all of you just regard me as a "stupid noob" who knows nothing about airsoft. This is why people flame, because all of you vets think we're stupid. Maybe you should consider that, just because someone is not 18, doesn't mean they are a noob to airsoft. I'm just new to the Airsoft Canada forum, not the fine sport of airsoft. I'm not asking to buy a gun, I'm not asking where to buy one. I'm asking where I can get a gun when I turn 18 in the area of Toronto. Sorry for the rant, but I felt the need to be heard by people who offer to listen yet don't seem to. If airsoft is going to be all about the people who know something about it, then why does anybody care about it? Everybody was a noob, once in their life. So, just don't step on my toes because I'm the new guy, okay? I have enough respect for all of you to be formal. I would appreciate not being treated like an idiot.
TheDriver959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2006, 00:42   #40
SHaKaL

Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=28943

Read this thread... there will be a walk in from asc armory when you turn 18
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2006, 01:03   #41
TheDriver959

Thank you for the reply. Now for the five-month sit-and-wait.
Old July 1st, 2006, 01:37   #42
Penguin
Propaganda Minister
R.I.P. ???? - 2012

Send a message via ICQ to Penguin
Buy Guns Here!!!
Old July 1st, 2006, 02:59   #43
fuzzhead

i like the prety spinning skulls
fuzzhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2006, 03:06   #44
thephenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriver959
rant...
Your question certainly isn't original..... there's a thread 2 posts down talking about Markham airsoft.....and I've seen numerous threads with the same question asked before. Oh wait, isn't this WHOLE thread about airsoft stores in TORONTO? Do you not know how to read or something?

Here at ASC, we don't all look down on noobs, we only look down on lazy noobs who demands to be spoonfed, and noobs who pretends that have done their research but still needs to be spoonfed.

And your rant about being under 18 and getting dis-respected, don't even start, there has been enough whining from teenagers about it already, so no need to keep whining. (We don't make laws in Canada and we don't regulate airsoft field age limits, simple as that)
thephenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2006, 07:17   #45
Freedom Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin
Buy Guns Here!!!
FAK! I tried clicking on those icons and your text and there were no guns man. I'm uber ticked at you.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General