Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

RedWolf and other international dealers?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old January 11th, 2006, 01:46   #1
glasscasket

RedWolf and other international dealers?

I'm wary of ordering from internation websites, but it seems really the only people that seem to have EBB pistols in stock seem to be international sites... any ideas/comments/input?

They stated that they'd be able to ship in parts, maybe that's a route I'll have to take.
glasscasket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2006, 01:49   #2
BC_K
Banned

BC_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2006, 01:49   #3
R.A.T.M._JLD

1: Stickys dude

2: You CAN NOT get guns our side of Canada

3: Theres a resion you can't they suck.
Old January 11th, 2006, 01:54   #4
pugs144

pugs144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2006, 02:17   #5
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasscasket
I'm wary of ordering from internation websites, but it seems really the only people that seem to have EBB pistols in stock seem to be international sites... any ideas/comments/input?

They stated that they'd be able to ship in parts, maybe that's a route I'll have to take.

whatever gun you decide to order, you should think of the hidden cost. contacting a local retailer to import what you want is the best way to ensure your product arrives to you. shipping one item in several packages means your total shipping cost will increase. factor in tax and misc. import fees and it's pretty much the same CAD price. if its confiscated it gone forever. contacting a local retailer to import what you want is the best way to ensure your product arrives to you
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2006, 03:08   #6
DEA

Personally... what's said here is all true, however I also must say.... EBB?? if ANYTHING at all least worth the effort would be an EBB or Springer. We personally don't even sell them at all simply because they are very, very poor quality, and break very easily. We used to sell them, but as a business, it's just simply one of those products that are really not worth selling. 90% of the EBB's or springer that went out our door broke very shortly afterwards. However, I don't know the reason you want one, so... your choice, just my personal imput from my experiance!
Old January 11th, 2006, 04:29   #7
jaymz1911

Send a message via MSN to jaymz1911
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC_K
Hey BC_K you Oscar the grouch... LOL! :lol:
jaymz1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2006, 06:30   #8
Greylocks

Because it's happened almost every DAY lately, here's my prepared little text.
This is a generic response. Pick the parts that apply to you.

FAQ: (Frequently Asked Questions) Button at top of forum list. I bet what you want has probably been asked before. Also found in the Information Section.

Information: Button at far top of page (and the Information Center section of the forum). You might find the Information you are looking for. And check the pinned subjects in each section.

Canadian Retailers: Button at far top of the screen. If they are not listed, DONT buy from them. You can also look at the Classifieds section on the main page, or Trumart who owns this website. You must now be 18 to buy guns, and AGE VERIFIED (look it up), to visit our forum classifieds.

International retailers and information: Button at the far top of the screen. Good for information, but buy from Canadian Retailers.

Teams, Games and people to meet (pick your Province): Team section, go see and contact folks. They will know where to play and Where To SHOP in your area.

Search button: Learn to love it.

If you cant find what you need at all in there, check again.
If your profile does not tell us the city you live in, we cant direct you to local help and services, so please fill it.
If you're under 18, wait.
Read a lot; we dont spoonfeed what has been written already.
Greylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2006, 09:58   #9
glasscasket

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEA
Personally... what's said here is all true, however I also must say.... EBB?? if ANYTHING at all least worth the effort would be an EBB or Springer. We personally don't even sell them at all simply because they are very, very poor quality, and break very easily. We used to sell them, but as a business, it's just simply one of those products that are really not worth selling. 90% of the EBB's or springer that went out our door broke very shortly afterwards. However, I don't know the reason you want one, so... your choice, just my personal imput from my experiance!
alrightalrightalrighttttt. So, looks like I'll cut a couple of paycheques short to get one. I'm pretty sure people over here play, so... it may not be that bad of an investment. 500 bucks seems like alot up front, but I'm sure if you just save pieces here or there, it's nothing. SO, onto my next question. With alot of AEG's, is it mostly Aesthetic? Is it fair to say that the innerworkings are fairly simlilar as MOST AEG's go? I'm guessing really the only major difference for buying a different gun, is preference... and the ability to customize. I'm looking for something that has a decent barrel length, but is compact-ish. I don't want to carry around some massive rifle while playing.
Old January 11th, 2006, 10:09   #10
bean
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to bean
Perhaps post on atlanticairsoft.com with the rest of us around here. Im the guy you wanna talk to about getting age verified.
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2006, 10:24   #11
glasscasket

Quote:
Originally Posted by bean
Perhaps post on atlanticairsoft.com with the rest of us around here. Im the guy you wanna talk to about getting age verified.
Pfffft, I know you, Ryan. Duhhhh. I went to highschool with you.
Old January 11th, 2006, 12:06   #12
bean
Administrator

Ok who is this though i went to highschool with a lot of people. Actually just add me to msn thats easier bean__111@hotmail.com
Old January 11th, 2006, 13:27   #13
dtrinity

trash pls
Old January 11th, 2006, 17:12   #14
Greylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasscasket
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEA
alrightalrightalrighttttt. So, looks like I'll cut a couple of paycheques short to get one. I'm pretty sure people over here play, so... it may not be that bad of an investment. 500 bucks seems like alot up front, but I'm sure if you just save pieces here or there, it's nothing. SO, onto my next question. With alot of AEG's, is it mostly Aesthetic? Is it fair to say that the innerworkings are fairly simlilar as MOST AEG's go? I'm guessing really the only major difference for buying a different gun, is preference... and the ability to customize. I'm looking for something that has a decent barrel length, but is compact-ish. I don't want to carry around some massive rifle while playing.

Try reading the INFORMATION sections of this website, as suggested?
Greylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2006, 17:52   #15
bean
Administrator

Its ok i got this covered. It was a friend of mine so im going to help him out and steer him on the right path.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion