Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

edmonton players, where to buy 100% silicone oil lube from which store?

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2010, 01:37   #1
redzaku

edmonton players, where to buy 100% silicone oil lube from which store?

i just found out that green gas is just propane with silicone oil added to it, so i wonder which store carries it in the edmonton region?
За Родину!
BRRRRRT!
Old July 23rd, 2010, 02:38   #2
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Propane? Try Canadian Tire.
Also try using your brain, and posting less.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old July 23rd, 2010, 02:46   #3
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45

Capital airsick is in Edmonton, just there today dropped 600, lol only went in there to get a foregrip! He'll have the silicone oil side of it covered
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 03:06   #4
redzaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
Propane? Try Canadian Tire.
Also try using your brain, and posting less.
hey u try to help ur parent run a store at the same time? i dont get a lot of free time, dont have a car, and dont have bus fair
За Родину!
BRRRRRT!
Old July 23rd, 2010, 03:21   #5
Bissa

Send a message via MSN to Bissa
so walk (or bike if you have one), people don't do that enough these days. I walked 13km just to go see my aunt, it is not impossible and it will help you. and before you say that I am fit, I am not, I am overwieght and out of shape, just pace yourself.
Sergeant Gerry Boyle: I don't want to see it. Babies all look the same. The only time a baby doesn't look like every other baby is when it's a really ugly baby. So, unless it's a photo of a really ugly baby, I don't want to see it.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 03:28   #6
redzaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bissa View Post
so walk (or bike if you have one), people don't do that enough these days. I walked 13km just to go see my aunt, it is not impossible and it will help you. and before you say that I am fit, I am not, I am overwieght and out of shape, just pace yourself.
let me check with my parents first, oh wait they wont let me cause i work and live there for 9;30 am to 8 pm ish with no internet access (because apparently, it cost more for a business becaue the company think the business is selling it, ie a computer cafe)
and i might be going crazy too
За Родину!
BRRRRRT!

Last edited by redzaku; July 23rd, 2010 at 03:32..
Old July 23rd, 2010, 03:35   #7
Bissa

Send a message via MSN to Bissa
well if you are going crazy, maybe you should go to a psychiatrist.
Sergeant Gerry Boyle: I don't want to see it. Babies all look the same. The only time a baby doesn't look like every other baby is when it's a really ugly baby. So, unless it's a photo of a really ugly baby, I don't want to see it.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 03:55   #8
M.Garcia
M.Garcia
M.Garcia
M.Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzaku View Post
hey u try to help ur parent run a store at the same time? i dont get a lot of free time, dont have a car, and dont have bus fair
What are you talking about? It's not hard to realize that you can get Propane at ANY gas station and Canadian Tire. Stop with the attitude.

You don't don't a lot of free time but your posting like crazy which goes back to his comment.

What does having a car or bus fair have to do with anything? Your trying to by an airsoft gun but can't buy a bus fair? How you gonna buy the Silicone oil if you can't get 2.50 to get onto the bus? Doesn't make sense buddy.

Last edited by M.Garcia; July 23rd, 2010 at 04:05..
Old July 23rd, 2010, 08:11   #9
Disco_Dante

Quote:
Sounds like you don't need an airsoft gun then. Focus on your more important priorities.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 09:36   #10
coach
aka coachster

Quote:
Quote:
let me check with my parents first, oh wait they wont let me cause i work and live there for 9;30 am to 8 pm ish with no internet access (because apparently, it cost more for a business becaue the company think the business is selling it, ie a computer cafe)
and i might be going crazy too
let me get this straight. you work for your parents for nearly 12 hours a day, don't have much free time and can't afford bus fair? don't your parent's pay you?

so how do you expect to play airsoft? how can you expect to afford airsoft let alone a little jar of silicone oil?

I'm not sure if this is the right hobby for you
Old July 23rd, 2010, 09:47   #11
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

When I was your age I held a full time job on top of going to school and still found time for a social life and homework/study time. So please don't try and pull the my life is hard garbage with me. Its all about time management.

FYI Canadian Tire is open as early as 7 am. Places like Home Depot also carry propane and they are open as early as 6 am.

If you cannot afford bus fare then how do you expect to be able to purchase propane or silicone oil at all?

I believe this discussion is over. The next thread you create better be for a legitimate reason or I will consider it trolling.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank