Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Imperial Airsoft- horrible experience

:

Reviews

Old May 16th, 2013, 10:11   #1
IggysPiggy

Imperial Airsoft- horrible experience

Basically it was a joke from the beginning I am tempted to post all the corresponding emails as well but for now a brief over view.

Ordered 1200+ in FCC parts was told would ship next day after payment, paid didn't hear from them again for two weeks. Nothing was shipped excuses were made I took it well as issues happen and i had time for product.

Parts are shipped, get box no motor, email company oh yeah motor appeared damage so we sent it back to supplier, oh and it was our last one. Ok fine thanks for inspecting but where is the heads up, a little communication is warranted. I was told it was on order and they were waiting for FCC to ship and they'd have em in a couple weeks. Two weeks go by no update so I called. Was told the person would take a look took my name and number and said they'd call back in an hour. Never heard back from them, ok I'm patient so give em two days, nothing at all call back a second time was put on hold for 15-20 min then again told I would be contacted shortly, again never a call.

I finally emailed THREE more times finally response was well have it in a month, month rolls by nothing so I give it a week then contact them by email. Waited another week just to be told that FCC is the issue and they have no stock. So I call FCC and low and behold yes we have stock no shortage of motors.

Ok I don't like being lied to, that pisses me off so again I email two more times over a week period nothing. Finally get an email telling me they just received them in the morning and they would be shipping them out ASAP, so I ask for tracking once shipped. Again another week goes by nothing so again I email. I get a response again almost a week later after multiple emails. Now what do I get told yet again oh yes we just received the motors this morning. We will ship out express right away if you re confirm your address, so I do and ask for a tracking number once shipped.

So another week and abit I email where's package where's tracking, again several more days before a response of we shipped purolator they say they've tried to deliver several times.

Now I'm off wrk right now, home all day every day for the last almost three weeks but no package so I have a contact at purolator look into it.

Imperial didn't bother adding a contact number and when purolator contacted them for my phone number, that again I provided them, they gave them The wrong number. So if anyone ships purolator you will know that they hold a package for five days before returning it to sender, thank fully my contact in puro managed to flag the parcel before it got to far and returned to me.

So all said and done I finally got my part today after placing order early January.

Lesson is I will never buy from them again and am appalled by there lack of customer service and there lack of any care or concern for me as well. I'm easy going I understand issues but be upfront and honest, return phone calls and emails.
IggysPiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:22   #2
Blackthorne
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Blackthorne
I would also contact FCC and let them know their distributor/retailer is clueless.
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:53   #3
IggysPiggy

Haha I appreciate it I actually have around 1400 in parts ordered through FCC on there main site, just waiting for ambi gearbox to be in stock for them to ship otherwise I woulda ordered through you. But ill be in market for 9 of the new mags, prolly need a tango down grip.

They are making themselves out to be a dealer, or that's the way they implied it. Please ppl take,y experience and just contact jay he's been nothing but helpful even considering I did not buy my FCC items through him he's still willing to help, that right there is the kind of customer service I expect and will pay extra money for.
Old May 16th, 2013, 11:27   #4
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IggysPiggy View Post
Haha I appreciate it I actually have around 1400 in parts ordered through FCC on there main site, just waiting for ambi gearbox to be in stock for them to ship otherwise I woulda ordered through you. But ill be in market for 9 of the new mags, prolly need a tango down grip.

They are making themselves out to be a dealer, or that's the way they implied it. Please ppl take,y experience and just contact jay he's been nothing but helpful even considering I did not buy my FCC items through him he's still willing to help, that right there is the kind of customer service I expect and will pay extra money for.
yeah sorry about the confusion there just to clarify there are only two FCC official dealers in Canada and imperial is not one of them
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:27   #5
CattivoD

Order through Wildcard.
CattivoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 15:25   #6
Nova316

Imperial Airsoft is not a distributor for FCC, also if you buy from Imperial your parts don't have that 3 month warranty

Your best bet is to go through FCC's website

Or if you want it locally/within Canada

Contact Double Tap Tactical
Or Contact WildCard

Double Tap Tactical has a lot of the needed parts in stock
Nova316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 14:34   #7
SuperHog

How did you order the FCC stuff? I don't see anything from FCC on their site.
SuperHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 14:49   #8
IggysPiggy

It's there but honestly at the time I ordered FCC was my only choice. Now if I was to do it again, which I will be, ill buy the parts through tw-works. Prices are on par plus in country and the customer support so far has been phenomenal and I'm not even a customer there yet.

I will pay the difference just for the staff support.
Old May 19th, 2013, 00:22   #9
CattivoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by IggysPiggy View Post
It's there but honestly at the time I ordered FCC was my only choice. Now if I was to do it again, which I will be, ill buy the parts through tw-works. Prices are on par plus in country and the customer support so far has been phenomenal and I'm not even a customer there yet.

I will pay the difference just for the staff support.
+1
CattivoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2013, 01:06   #10
zigzwag

Send a message via MSN to zigzwag
I had a very similar experiance with an Airsoft gun I got from Imperial, Almost the EXACT same circumstances I paid almost 3000 in gun, parts and accessories, My order showed up something like 3 to 4 months later after they told me the (socom gear Barrett) they had in stock was broken, and ordered a new one, after the LONG wait I got the gun.

Half the things I ordered weren't in the order, and the gun was non functional, the barrel FULL of dirt, leading me to believe that it had been used prior to. they needed to send me a COMPLETE new gearbox. and the same thing Email after email I sent they even gave me the store owners Cell number for me to use to be in direct contact with them. down the line almost half a year later I finally got my gearbox, gave the gun to my gun tech saying make this work, and now, I have a beast of a gun... and it only took from November to January to happen.
zigzwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2013, 01:56   #11
spartan117

Typical service from Imperial. It was "great" having to wait to for the email responses. They almost never replied back unless i called them. I ordered a G&P shotgun from them, paid for it, waited for about a week, and still my ordered was not shipped. I called them and then they decided to inform me that their "last shotgun" was broken. (funny how they used the same excuse for my shotgun and your motor??) I then had to wait 3 more weeks before they received a new shotgun. In between that time, i got no notifications about the status of my order. I had to call to get them. When i finally received my shotgun, one of the pressure switches for the tactical 870 flashlight came broken. I decided against asking for a new one because of their crappy service.
spartan117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2013, 01:40   #12
Imperial Airsoft

First - We’d like to apologize to those who have had a less than perfect experience with us.

We understand the frustration and lack communication only adds to that – It’s been identified by us, we hear you, and have put policies in place for all staff to address concerns and questions in a timelier manner.

IggysPiggy – This situation was unfortunate and happened during a time when FCC was creating a new distribution channel with retailers resulting in our shipments being held and stock allocated to new FCC dealers in Canada.

Future orders of FCC product will be processed in a more timely fashion now that we have new pricing and communicate with them regularly.

Zigzwag – We recall your situation very well and can remember working to resolve this as quickly as possible. If you recall this issue goes back to QA with RedWolf and no inspection done on our end due to the packaging the Barrett comes in. RW resolved this matter in which they compensated you. You held us accountable and we held them.

Spartan117 –We apologize for lack of communication and actually used your situation to hire a second technician who performs QA on all guns as they arrive to our warehouse before going out to customers.

Our goal is to provide the best customer experience possible on every level and can see we fell short of that. We’ve created policies and training programs for staff to ensure everyone is on the same page regarding how our customers should be treated and valued.

We appreciate the feedback and take accountability for the issues mentioned. If you have any other comments, questions, or concerns please feel free to contact us at iasouth@imperialairsoft.com or PM us.

Admins - Please move this thread to the Retailer Resolution section.

Thanks

Last edited by Imperial Airsoft; July 2nd, 2013 at 02:12..
Imperial Airsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2013, 23:17   #13
GBBR
Banned

Send a message via MSN to GBBR Send a message via Skype™ to GBBR
I feel that I need to post in this thread, I recently had a terrible transaction with them.

I feel IA needs to post this on their disclaimer on their website

" WARNING, THERE IS A HIGH PROBABILITY THAT ITEMS SHOWN INSTOCK ON THE WEBSITE MAY ACTAULLY NOT BE STOCKED.
IF YOU HAPPEN TO PURCHASE AN ITEM FROM US, PLEASE ALSO CALL BOTH OUR STORES, SOMEONE WILL EVENTUALLY PICK-UP,
AND ASK ONE OF OUR STAFF TO HELP YOU CHECK IF ITS ACTAULLY INSTOCK.

P.S. WE DO NOT CHECK OUR VOICEMAIL, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO POINT IN LEAVING ONE
P.S.S OUR STAFF CANNOT ACTAULLY HELP YOU, THEY WILL HOWEVER GIVE YOU THE EMAIL OF THE SALES DIRECTOR."
GBBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2014, 00:43   #14
SnapBack
a.k.a. Bloodlust

Well, instead of creating my own thread, I'll just revive this one as it helps drive home the amount of -suck- that is Imperial Airsoft. My Thread title was going to be "Fucked again by Imperial Airsoft."

I guess I have a certain amount of blame to take in this situation, however.

I should have learned my lesson back in the fall of 2012 when I ordered a TM Glock 17, but I'm a believer in second chances, even though it took them 3 months to deliver it (3 hours north). Even though it was supposedly in stock, and the guy I talked to after 5 weeks said he'd send it the next day, but it still took another 7 weeks to get it.

At any rate, at least I didn't give them money this time. Well, not directly anyway. They did cost me about 10 bucks in gas to find out that their Edmonton location was closed for good. I even went on their website to make sure what the hours were, and I called to confirm (went to VM, but I just figured they were busy). But no, nothing was said about them failing and and having to close their store here in Edmonton. The least they could do is update their phone message and website stating that the Edmonton branch is closed so that people don't waste their time.

Obviously the fate of their store is a direct reflection of how they operate. When I went to Capital Airsoft (that was open, and had just expanded, despite some heavy competition), I was treated great and left with a couple hundred bucks worth of merch. They weren't surprised by what happened when I told them, and they said they've also heard horror stories from others.

Anyway, I can't wait to not find out when the main store in Calgary goes down like a 5 dollar hooker.

Thanks for nothing.

Last edited by SnapBack; December 10th, 2014 at 22:31..
SnapBack is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews