All other pistols are just toy junk

:

Newbie Tank

Old January 30th, 2009, 01:14   #61
AXe Hound

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLusion View Post
Mental note: Never buy a gun from AXe Hound
lol i wouldn't sell something thats not working or damaged and not state it in the sales thread.i am not a cheat nor do i cheat people out of money.
AXe Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:19   #62
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

lol. it's all good. as long as the buyer knows what they're getting in to. was just making fun.
ILLusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:24   #63
AXe Hound

Quote:
lol. it's all good. as long as the buyer knows what they're getting in to. was just making fun.
haha ya i know
and i also know that WE is not the best but WE has always been good to me so i thought i would try to defend it
but i seem to be loosing the battle
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:25   #64
Lakonian
kos

Again, I highly recommend a TM G17, or a KJW 1911-tactical. Very good bang for the buck. The KJW is also built to handle Co2
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:25   #65
ujiro

Send a message via MSN to ujiro
Hey if it works for you, don't listen to anyone who tries to tell you otherwise. But don't expect the next one you buy to necessarily work the same :P.
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:28   #66
AXe Hound

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujiro View Post
Hey if it works for you, don't listen to anyone who tries to tell you otherwise. But don't expect the next one you buy to necessarily work the same :P.
i own 4 WE hi capa's and all work grate lucky 4 times ï guess
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:31   #67
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXe Hound View Post
haha ya i know
and i also know that WE is not the best but WE has always been good to me so i thought i would try to defend it
but i seem to be loosing the battle
granted some users have had luck with WE guns, my point in bringing up WE's shittyness was because the OP stated that WE guns were some of the best GBB's on the market, which as this thread illustrates was never ever true
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:32   #68
Spawn28
I am manly hear me squeek

Send a message via MSN to Spawn28
And three teamates have them as well a 5.1 a 4.3 and a dragon Chrome edition and no probs either weird how everyone ive seen wich isnt very many maybey a half dozen or so seem to good as well lots of lucky people or lemon factor was just a certain batch maybey? or vice versa?

just sayin is all
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:33   #69
Amos

My KSC USP has been going strong for over a season.. The only thing that I've broke has been polymer lower-frame... and that's because I smashed it into a brick wall trying to mercy some one.
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:34   #70
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

ANYWAYS, the point is: WE may not have the greatest quality control, in fact, there were some product batches where they had over 80% failures on some components, but that batch was limited and fixed. Not to say it couldn't happen again, as with poor quality die-casting manufacturing, it's bound to happen randomly.

Is WE complete shit? No.
Would I ever consider owning one? No. (but that's just me, people who've seen my collection one know why I wouldn't own one)

Is it worth the money? Sure, if your budget is really tight and your requirement is to have full metal, then it's great bang for the buck.

Is it the best performer out there? No. Out of the box, all components from the frame to the slide to the outer barrel to the inner barrel all wobble and the gun rattles. Accuracy isn't great because of this, inconsistent hop up performance won't provide super consistently tight groupings. The slide cycles slowly. And they generally are poor with gas efficiency... but for something to mess around with and plink from your armchair while wearing nothing but your underwear, it's good.... for what it is.

Are they reliable? Maybe. Getting a lemon out of the box is a common occurrence, but it's not a guaranteed occurrence. Getting one that functions fine out of the box is also a common occurrence.
Unfortunately, WE manufacturing processes and quality control do leave a lot to be desired for - and even if yours does work out of the box, there is still a potential rate of failure shortly down the road, as with any product.

As long as you know what you're getting in to, then your expectations have been met and you won't be disappointed. For the price of these things, there isn't much to complain about, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to these guns in the airsoft world.
About the only thing worse would be other Chinese manufactured pistols and smaller company Taiwanese brands. WE just happens to be the 'best' of the worst. You get what you pay for, and just because WE is the cheapest, definitely does't make it the best. Ultimately, it's up to YOU to weigh what characteristics of your purchase are important to you. If price is your major concern, then these will fit the bill just fine.

Last edited by ILLusion; January 30th, 2009 at 01:38..
ILLusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:36   #71
AXe Hound

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
granted some users have had luck with WE guns, my point in bringing up WE's shittyness was because the OP stated that WE guns were some of the best GBB's on the market, which as this thread illustrates was never ever true
i was not saying there were the best i was saying there not the worst
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:37   #72
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

lol this thread reminds me of the MadTV skit "Lowered Expections"
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:39   #73
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXe Hound View Post
i was not saying there were the best i was saying there not the worst
no I know that bro, I just wanted to show the Original Poster the folly in his statement
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:41   #74
Spawn28
I am manly hear me squeek

Send a message via MSN to Spawn28
Quote:
Out of the box, all components from the frame to the slide to the outer barrel to the inner barrel all wobble and the gun rattles. Accuracy isn't great because of this, inconsistent hop up performance won't provide super consistently tight groupings. The slide cycles slowly. And they generally are poor with gas efficiency....

i stand by my WE. but this is 100% TRUE in every word and i agree with every word of it

if that makes any sense
Old January 30th, 2009, 09:44   #75
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn28 View Post
i stand by my WE. but this is 100% TRUE in every word and i agree with every word of it

if that makes any sense
Makes perfect sense. I have a KJW P14.45 that is awesome and works great, but I would never recommened it to anyone simply because there are pretty much zero parts available for it.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank