May God bring good health to your enemies enemies
jcadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 15:43   #62
Jimski

you can add cucumber also it is l33t.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 17:58   #63
Dimitri
Can't do math

Brian what you really want, is l33t sniper pop, you can only buy it by sending a check to PO Box 235 Stn B Ottawa Ontario K1P 5P6, its 500$ a bottle, and they will mail you a package, plain brown wrapper, don't open it when your in front of your mail man or family, bring it inside, in your basement HQ and then enjoy it in secret.

Remember it will make you a l33t sniper just because you drink the stuff so its well worth the price.

Dimitri
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 18:33   #64
Deadpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelledPants View Post
I'm surprised TNL didn't post in here about how he drank 100L of Diet Coke in a weekend... then how he tried upgrading his Diet Coke with Mentos and how it exploaded on him and now he doesn't trust Diet Coke because he has experience with 100L of it, and it explodes all the time now.
You forgot that he'd say: "My friend's bottle broke but I repaired it with JBWeld and it's still holding because I the best pop bottle doctor! blahblahblah....

Vérificateur d'age Mauricie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
So you're saying we cannot engage in a hobby once we are older?

Children these days.
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 18:36   #65
Nacchi

I don't mean to jack this thread but can someone recommend me what ice I should use with my soft drink? I am using 7Up right now and I am trying to save up for Mountain Dew. I also heard that if I use too much ice I can get brain freeze?
Old January 23rd, 2012, 18:39   #66
Dimitri
Can't do math

Otherwise your d*ck will fall off!

Dimitri
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 18:42   #67
Deadpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacchi View Post
I also heard that if I use too much ice I can get brain freeze?
That's true if you use a slush drink type ice, but normal ice cubes won't cool it enough.

On the other hand, too much ice cubes will dilute the drink and then your FPS (Flavor per sips) will drop considerably. You need to gauge the ice you add carefully, I'd recommend talking to a popdoc (but not noodlord!)

Vérificateur d'age Mauricie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
So you're saying we cannot engage in a hobby once we are older?

Children these days.
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 19:05   #68
takatsu

(LOL This thread is so epic.)

Whatever you do, don't think you can cheat the system and import soft drinks individually. Customs are a b*tch and WILL seize your order! Don't waste your money and buy the drinks double the price locally
takatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 19:07   #69
L473ncy

@ Nacci:

A Sunny fan I see....

A lot of people will use regular tap water but that's a mistake, smart people will upgrade to IceBastard branded Ice which is a good choice. But IMO ice made using Fiji water is the best I've found so far. It's a bit more specialized and expensive but it just can't be beat. It tastes so much better and makes your soft drink taste better too (not saying that IceBastard isn't already good high quality). Just don't reuse your Ice, it will make your soft drink taste off and the backwash that gets on it while in another drink will scratch up the inner lining of your straw.

Either that or Whiskey rocks that have been put into your freezer for a while (you can reuse these if you wash them). http://www.teroforma.com/Set_of_9_Wh...nes_20187.html I don't recommend it for most soft drinks though, it's very specialized, I don't even use them. Most people will settle with either Fiji water ice at most. I personally use IceBastard Ice.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 19:11   #70
Maethori

Send a message via Skype™ to Maethori
most canadian stores try to rip you off when you buy pop if you know what you're doing you can just order some soda from the US... It's not like they're really gonna do anything at the border... i've had some american mountain dew shipped in. I had them label the box as "bottled drink" and it was no problem

i have a few friends that get together every few months and drink pop on some private land next to our school
Maethori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 19:26   #71
L473ncy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maethori View Post
i have a few friends that get together every few months and drink pop on some private land next to our school
ಠ_ಠ

What? Don't ruin it for the rest of us, we don't need any kind of publicity if you guys get caught by bylaw enforcement or even worse the police.

I hope you know that drinking in the public like that is just asking for trouble. At best you might get off with a $200 fine for a bylaw violation and possibly have your pop confiscated but at worst you could be shot by police if they confuse those opaque or metal soda cans as devices that criminals would use.

Don't drink next to your school, only do so where it's legal and zoned/allowed like paintball fields or outside city limits on large tracts of private land where city bylaws don't affect you and no one will pass by and see you guys drinking your pop.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 19:30   #72
Stealthee
a.k.a. cloaked

Powerade/Gatorade for a good re-hydration drink. If you want pop on the other hand: Coca-Cola with sliced lemon.
If you wanna step it up, then try some of this: One of the best root beer I've had, it's very crisp especially ice cold.

7-11 has this other one and I think it's made like beer so it gives you that bloat feeling. Very good as well.

Stealthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 19:36   #73
MrEvolution
MrChairsoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrail25 View Post
I'm no expert on the law, but the only victims of rape in this story are the 40 men.
MrEvolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 19:40   #74
Gunk
In his Trunk!

Send a message via MSN to Gunk
Stewart's Root Beer is fantastic. Haven't had it in years though, picked up a couple bottles from the Duty Free coming back from the States years back... good stuff.
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Numenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Gunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 19:47   #75
SuperCriollo

Just a word of advice. Stay away of 7up.

That thing will cause pretty nasy crap to happen. I guess their QC is pretty bad.... they are full of lemons.

SuperCriollo
SuperCriollo is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank