Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Newbie questions! Storefronts, suggestions, confusion on supressors.

:

Newbie Tank

Old September 19th, 2020, 13:26   #1
TheKiroshi

Newbie questions! Storefronts, suggestions, confusion on supressors.

Hi there, I'm a newbie to airsoft collection (I don't live anywhere close to a field, so most of my gunplay is plinking) and i'm confused on a few issues.

With storefronts, I've been using and buying from TorontoAirsoft, which i'm pretty happy with. I've been looking at Trigger Airsoft, but haven't purchased from them. Evike i've known about, but shipping costs.

Can I get recommendations on what/where I should be looking for airsoft? Guns and attachments, clothes and all.

I'm also a bit curious to how suppressors would work on GBBP? Are they very effective to muffling or more for style? I've seen videos online, but video sound levels tend to pop and it's hard for me to get an idea of them.

I've a TM Hi-Capa5.1 and i'm really confused on how/if it's possible to grab anything online for a supressor, as there doesn't seem to be enough room for a threaded attachement. (also. I was given a lower side picatinny rail, but have no idea if it's attachable? The pistol grip is metal and has no holes for the screws)

I'm thinking i'd just need a new outer barrel if I wanted an attachment? or is there a workaround?
TheKiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank