Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old March 18th, 2016, 21:31   #1336
OSC4R_MIK3

Hello

Hi!

I am a 35 yr old looking for ways to stay active and social, and i enjoy firearms so i figure this is a good fit. I am located in the Ottawa area and looking for a relaxed group of players to game with.

Look forward to seeing you on the field.

Cheers

OSC4R_MIK3
OSC4R_MIK3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2016, 19:20   #1337
patrick0uch

Hello guys!
I am a 24 year old college student, from the GTA. I actually made this account back in 2011 when I first got interested in airsoft, but never really made airsoft my hobby until now, so that's why i'm introducing myself!

I bought a KWA M9 PTP a couple months ago, and looking to pick up a GBBR sometime soon!

Looking forward to seeing some of you out on the fields
Cheers,
Patrick
patrick0uch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2016, 14:38   #1338
mooseink

Hey,

Moved over from UK where i played Airsoft regularly a few years ago, been living out in Banff so there's no Airsoft here but I'm moving to Vancouver in a few months and keen to get back into it.

Thanks,
Dan
mooseink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2016, 16:46   #1339
Red Dot
Google level: BOSS

Banff is the STD capital of Canada so keep it wrapped up, my 2 cents lol.
Red Dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2016, 18:10   #1340
mooseink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dot View Post
Banff is the STD capital of Canada so keep it wrapped up, my 2 cents lol.
yer cos of the dirty Aussies! lol. I here with my misses so no need to worry about that.
mooseink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2016, 16:41   #1341
Ace0fJacks

Hey all,

My name is Joe, or Ace0fJacks as most know me.
Based out of the Calgary area; residing about 40 minutes or so east of the actual city though.
I'm 31.
Solid Airsoft n00b.
Originally found some random pictures of people's Airsoft guns and kits on my Instagram feed a few weeks ago, and the curiosity for the sport has just sort of snowballed from there!
Looking to hopefully start getting kitted out soon, and then move into actually finding some games!
Ace0fJacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2016, 13:23   #1342
Syndakit

Hello everyone!

My name is Mike, been using the name Syndakit for years while online gaming. I'm a 27 year old construction worker and father of 2 from Mississauga.

Found out about airsoft milsims while playing Arma 3 in a mil-Sim unit, and was in complete awe. I can't wait to eventually attend one, but first I want to get more experienced in airsoft itself before doing so. I think it's a good idea.

Currently, I don't know anyone who plays, but I look forward to meeting and making friends with some of you, both online and in person. And from the short time I have been exposed to the airsoft community , that will not be a difficult task, as everyone I have encountered has been very friendly and helpful.

Well met!
Syndakit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2016, 10:21   #1343
Lunarwolf

New kid in the block

Hello everyone,
My name is Karlo. I am from Mississauga. I visit Brantford/Hamilton area often. I got into airsoft 3-4 months ago by my friend who recommended it to me. Ever since then, I can't stop looking at online retailers who sell airsoft guns and equipment.
I have the IWI Elite force Tar-21 elite series as my first AEG rifle. I bought because it was my favourite gun back in the CoD MW2 days. My friend gave me one of his pistols as an introductory gift to the game and also it was my birthday at the time. The pistol is the WE TECH G18c Gen4. I have a tactical vest. I am debating whether I want to have a full face mask(ie paintball mask) or the mesh/goggles/helmet combo. I am also looking into a nice red dot and sling to upgrade my TAr21.

Anyways, I'm glad I found this forum. I am looking into finding any facebook/chat/whatsapp groups who arrange/host indoor/outdoor airsoft games in the Mississauga/Hamilton/Brantford area. Looking into learning lots more about the game!!!!!
Thanks
Lunarwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2016, 14:11   #1344
gustavobk

Hello guys, My name is Gustavo, 41yrs old, Brazilian living in Montreal for the last 4 years. I used to run the Brazilian Paintball Championship (5men NPPL style) in a sponsored team and such. Here in Canada it always looked quite difficult to get back into the game and besides I would like to play more for fun than something with all the commitment required for playing sponsored competition.

Anyway, I just bought my first piece of equipment (KWA M4A1 ERG, condor roning chest rig, cadpat uniform -> besides being from surplus is it considered Stolen Valor?). I look forward to meeting some of you guys in the next events or here online, of course.

o7
gustavobk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2016, 16:19   #1345
Homebrewer5150

Hi there. I just got into this hobby a few weeks ago. Looking for games in the Acton (Halton) area that would tolerate a noob
Homebrewer5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 17:05   #1346
Mikeylikes

Hi All,

Name is Mike and I'm located in Unionville, Ontario. Just got into Airsoft thanks to my brother. Recently purchased a VFC VR16 Carbine CQB and a Walther PPQ side arm with a drop leg holster. still building up my gear.

Looking to play both indoor and outdoors.

Mike
Mikeylikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2016, 15:14   #1347
MoLe

First year Airsoft

Hello all,

Just got into the Airsoft world this year and looking to meet and play with people near me, Simcoe county, or in Toronto area if given enough heads up on date and time of play. Just got my older bro into the hobby as well and looking to join a group of cool Airsoft hobbyists! Eager to learn the ropes of mil sim and tactical aspects of the game.

Looking to play indoor & outdoor games.

Guns owned - g&p m4 & Tokyo marui G17 gen3.

Last edited by MoLe; August 8th, 2016 at 15:32..
MoLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2016, 22:38   #1348
Cerowolf359

New to asc

How's it going. Names spencer 30, Vancouver BC, new to airsoft and looking to get involved. Actually looking on buying my first gun and could use some advice. I'm almost more lost now then when I first started looking around >.<
Cerowolf359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2016, 11:34   #1349
nettel.stefan

Hey all,

I'm Stefan, 18 years old and new to the sport. I'm moving to Sherbrooke, Qc in the fall and looking to get started pretty soon. Would be great to find a field or some place in Sherbrooke to do some target practice as I will be in an apartment. Can't wait to make a few friends and hit up events in the near future!

Cheers!

Last edited by nettel.stefan; August 14th, 2016 at 11:39..
nettel.stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2016, 21:27   #1350
xDarkAurax

New account. My old account I lost access to due to it being hotmail and forgetting my password (Hotmail doesn't like asc emails). Been in airsoft for 4 years now in the GTA area. Not super active, but I go out every once in a while.
xDarkAurax is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank