Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Best M9 and Glock in stock form

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old June 8th, 2015, 00:14   #16
Kungpow

So I guess WE fixed the Nozzle issue for their Glock 18?
Kungpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2015, 10:04   #17
shelcoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccyg8774 View Post
Earliest version: The outer barrel have straight angle to the chamber, rather than the curved transition on later version. This version is very old and I am not sure if there is any in Canada. Have the outer barrel breaking issue.
Mid-ish version: The outer barrel now have curved transition between barrel and the chamber, less likely to have outer barrel broken.
Later-ish version: Improved furnishing on the slide, the ejector is now a separate piece rather than on the slide. (like the guarder slides).
I have I guess the earliest version... and yes the barrel snapped on both my G18Cs. Replaced them with Guarder Barrels.

Also one of my nozzles cracked on me the other nozzle on the other G18C was modded to prevent the nozzle from cracking and its been running fine for the past 4 seasons so far.

Aside from those issues everything else is running perfect.

The only thing I would recommend upgrading from the start is the hop up rubber. I use a maple leaf on all my guns now and I find thats pretty much all you need to get it to shoot straight.... that and .30g BBS
shelcoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2015, 11:46   #18
ccyg8774

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelcoof View Post
I have I guess the earliest version... and yes the barrel snapped on both my G18Cs. Replaced them with Guarder Barrels.
So there is some of the earliest-ish version in Canada. Thanks for the information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungpow View Post
So I guess WE fixed the Nozzle issue for their Glock 18?
Don't know, I didn't have the chance to disassemble a later-ish version WE G18 to tell. You can do the G18 spring guide mod despite of versions, or just buy a G17. A full-auto sidearm is fun but not that useful, my G18 stayed on semi every time I game with it.

Last edited by ccyg8774; June 8th, 2015 at 15:08..
ccyg8774 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2015, 12:57   #19
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

Its simple fix to trim the "spring guide" of the nozzel return spring. Notbsure if my we glock is the latest or not, i just followed the direction to reducing the length of the spring guide and havent had a failure yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2015, 20:56   #20
Red62

WE, TM and KJW M9's are all cross compatible. I had a KJW M9 for 5 years, rolling in the sand (literally, I was dive rolling in sand) and it works beauty! Frame fell apart before anything else stopped working. I upvote the KJW M9.

Second M9 I had is the SOCOM Gear M9: feels great, shoots straight as an arrow, a little harder to find, solid as a rock, but this one may be a little harder to find.
**Certified Tornado Tech**Will fix your guns for food and BBs**
Red62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2015, 21:16   #21
SuperHog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red62 View Post
WE, TM and KJW M9's are all cross compatible. I had a KJW M9 for 5 years, rolling in the sand (literally, I was dive rolling in sand) and it works beauty! Frame fell apart before anything else stopped working. I upvote the KJW M9.

Second M9 I had is the SOCOM Gear M9: feels great, shoots straight as an arrow, a little harder to find, solid as a rock, but this one may be a little harder to find.
Which one is better in quality and durability... WE or the KJW M9?
SuperHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2015, 22:29   #22
Kungpow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHog View Post
Which one is better in quality and durability... WE or the KJW M9?
Its safe to say that most Kjw pistols a very reliable for the price. I even heard that their newer 1911 models have parts made of Aluminum and steel. WE also upped their game with their M9 Inox version. Seems to be a good pistol, but I am not sure where you could find the new Inox version. (The Inox has a functioning decocker, but it also has a full auto switch.)

Last edited by Kungpow; June 8th, 2015 at 22:32..
Kungpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2015, 09:42   #23
ccyg8774

If you are looking at the WE M9, be aware that there is a "New System" WE M9 with a functional de-cocking.
The magazine is still interchangeable to old WE M9 and TM M9, but some in-slide parts are not. Some versions (early and later) of the "New System" WE M9 has full auto select firing while some later versions are semi-only.
Early version of the "New System" WE M9 (with full auto select firing) has the problem of firing full-auto while in semi. There are official and unofficial fixes on Taiwan airsoft forums, but the results are still not very satifistory. Not sure if the Canadian batch of "New System" WE M9 have this problem fixed, because asking WE to fixed from Canada would be painful. Also not sure if this problem is fixed on later semi-only versions.

Last edited by ccyg8774; June 9th, 2015 at 18:15..
ccyg8774 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2015, 01:52   #24
Deejay2401

+1 to both KJW M9s and WE Glocks.

I've been told everything about the WE glocks has been great as of late, and am actively looking for one myself.

The KJW M9s are amazing workhorses. I had one, and loved the crap out of it. Hell, I've found that all my KJW guns are that way. They're TM compatible, too - bonus if you WANT to upgrade, but you don't necessarily NEED to.
Deejay2401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2015, 08:18   #25
_Whiskey_

Both the KJW M9 and WE glocks are good. Personally I like KJW alot more because I can use C02 Kicks hard. Had the KJW M92FS and loved it, also had a WE Glock 17 Gen 4 for awhile. Liked it but had more fun with the 1911's and the M9 personally
_Whiskey_ is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion