Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

public appoligy& statement

:

General

Closed Thread

Old May 29th, 2010, 01:31   #1
ripanu1

public appoligy& statement

due to a recent mishap, i will not be selling any parts to anyone,anymore that don't not come shipped in a normal box packing. buy this i mean if its a WA then it should be WA on the box. not bubble rap jacket. i recently sold a WA VLTOR lower receiver as a WA,turned out it was AABB made for WA. NOT IMPRESSED for this i will only be dealing with properly packaged and titled products.
on a further note. this i guarantee you wont happen again,not on my shift.
to whom this story concerns, I APOLOGIZE

ripanu1 out

Last edited by ripanu1; May 30th, 2010 at 12:46.. Reason: i didnt think i was in grammer class here LOL
Old May 29th, 2010, 11:09   #2
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
I don't get it, were you retailing before or something? Or do you have a physical store?

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old May 29th, 2010, 11:16   #3
Boyso
a.k.a. LastSpartan

Send a message via MSN to Boyso
I think he sold something, without having the Original box. Therefore, due to the trades on the item, he thought it was made by WA. However, it was made by another company, selling it as a WA.

That's what I understand, I could be wrong.

"WHEN I DIE
BURY ME
UPSIDE DOWN
SO THE WORLD
CAN KISS MY ASS"
-Platoon

Old May 29th, 2010, 11:21   #4
Brokenwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastSpartan View Post
I think he sold something, without having the Original box. Therefore, due to the trades on the item, he thought it was made by WA. However, it was made by another company, selling it as a WA.

That's what i understood too. I guess the guy he soled it too got mad pissed.
Old May 29th, 2010, 20:14   #5
ripanu1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastSpartan View Post

correct ,i sold a part believing it was wa but it was AABB selling as WA(cheap china nockoff). i repayed my contact in full and shall no longer purchase such items unless intentionally wanted by a customer, and yes i have a store front .
ripanu1 out

Last edited by ripanu1; May 29th, 2010 at 20:27.. Reason: forgot some content
Old May 29th, 2010, 20:40   #6
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Apology not appoligy.
Old May 29th, 2010, 20:42   #7
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

That's all well and good that you're trying to make good but just a few points of constructive criticism;

- Who the heck are you? Identify yourself, which retailer you are for those not in the know;
- Spelling/grammar/punctuation; You are trying to repair your image, it would help to take the time to check your messages over before hitting the "post" button.

Again, good on your for being willing to make amends in an open forum.
Old May 29th, 2010, 20:50   #8
Rugger_can

Im going to step out on a limb and be honest here.

You don't need to apologize to this community if you accidentally sold something that you have rectified internally to the satisfaction of your customer. Internal policies of retailers and businesses are internal for a reason and you don't need to share those reasons with us as a whole. You have identified the problem and solved it, and you are implementing a policy that you will no longer sell non labeled accessories. Isolated incidents involving one or two customers do not require for you to say your sorry to people whom have never patron-ed you, and from a business standpoint it is bad business to do so.

Cheers

(and sometimes there is such as thing as being TOO honest for your own good in business)
Old May 29th, 2010, 21:31   #9
coach
aka coachster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
- Who the heck are you? Identify yourself, which retailer you are for those not in the know;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripanu1 View Post
and yes i have a store front .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripanu1 View Post
hello fellow airsofters
ripanu1 here from SCOTIA ARMS AIRSOFT. I WOULD LIKE TO AQUIRE A FEW OF TTHE GRENADE LAUNCHERS FROM Halifax Airsoft Wholesale.BUT NO WAY TO PAY ON ATOMS SITE. does anyone know how to purshase from him or am i wasting time trying to spend all this money .would really like at least 4 in my shop. if anyone can help that would be great.

art samms co. SCOTIA ARMS AIRSOFT
scotia arms @ gmail. com

funny that he has a store front but isn't a retailer. I find it very interesting and slightly odd that the first post the OP made in April '09 was looking for metal receivers and now sells stuff. http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=80453
Old May 29th, 2010, 21:39   #10
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachster View Post
funny that he has a store front but isn't a retailer. I find it very interesting and slightly odd that the first post the OP made in April '09 was looking for metal receivers and now sells stuff. http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=80453
I don't think people need to be a ASC Retailer to have a website to sell airsoft.

But if you mean he is acting like a ASC Retailer but isn't a ASC Retailer then... oh oh.

+1 to Rugger.
Old May 29th, 2010, 21:55   #11
coach
aka coachster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
I don't think people need to be a ASC Retailer to have a website to sell airsoft.

But if you mean he is acting like a ASC Retailer but isn't a ASC Retailer then... oh oh.

+1 to Rugger.
true. but time will tell.
Old May 30th, 2010, 02:11   #12
DarkAngel
* Age Verifier status suspended *

Send a message via MSN to DarkAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenwings View Post
That's what i understood too. I guess the guy he soled it too got mad pissed.
You dont have to be mad pissed to resolve an issue Amicably. Sometimes, shit happens, its what that person does after the problem arises that is an indicator of his character.

Ripanu1 made a transaction that to his knowledge as a seller was correct. Unfortuntely he was given misinformation from the source of that part and advertised it as such. Once the transaction was completed, it was discovered that it in fact was not the product that was advertised.

I dont see him at fault, but nevertheless as the seller it is his responsibility and resolved the issue quickly and expediently. Hes got cudos for that in my books.

I dont know or care about how ripanu1 runs his business, I assume he posted this because he felt bad and wanted to make reperands. I do not think it was necessary, but that was his choice and I see no reason to question his business practices over this.

Certified Sniper Clinic Instructor and Counter Sniper
Sentinel Arms Customs - Specializing In Unique, One of a kind guns
Old May 30th, 2010, 03:47   #13
Rugger_can

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
I see no reason to question his business practices over this.
No one is questioning his business practices. Infact most people are lauding him for his integrity. Im just saying that there is a difference between resolving a problem and being honest about it and falling on your sword. More of like friendly advice.

I wish him well in his business and Im certainly not calling his business practices into question.

Cheers
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General