Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

best aeg brands

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old August 21st, 2013, 16:42   #16
iKliiu

Yeah, 11.1V LiPo with any of those ACM neo motors and 18:1 gears should net around 30 RPS. Of course, the standard tune up (AOE, sorbo, etc) need to be done as well to ensure that it will work well.
iKliiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2013, 16:44   #17
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

I think the ics g33 also shoots in the 20s for RPS by the sounds of it just with a 7.4 lipo.
Old August 21st, 2013, 16:56   #18
Forever_kaos

If we're talking about externals, I could care less for any of those brands. Now I realize vast majority of you love the modern gadgets, so I can understand.
As for somebody who loves the old school, AGM, Javeline, SRC, G&G, etc...

Never forget, internals can be swapped out pretty damn easy, externals.. not so much.
Forever_kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2013, 17:08   #19
theshaneler

I hate this question, anytime anyone asks me I respond with a bunch of questions.

Every type of gun has different companies i would suggest (AK, M4, P90, ect ect)

Everyone's opinion on what makes it the "best" is also different. some would say longevity out of the box, others would say the lemon rate. There are lots of factors that would make something the "best"
My personal opinion is the two most important factors are(in no particular order):

1) Upgrade-ability; eventually something will break, or you will want to change/upgrade parts. some guns that use lots of proprietary parts limit you to what you can get. guns that can run for 100k rounds out the box mean little to me, as I rarely get that far before I want to upgrade.

2) External build quality; as stated above, i usually change the internals, but the externals, for the most part, won't be changed. So I would much rather a gun with nice external quality, even if I have to take out the gearbox and slap in a new one to make it shoot properly.

But these 2 factors are only if the gun is going to be a primary, if im looking for a backup, i would rather have something that shoots out of the box and i don't have to do anything to it (like a TM)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curo View Post
Look at all the fucks no one gives Miles, look at them. There is a lot of fucks not being given.
theshaneler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2013, 17:19   #20
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

I dunno, when you have a nicely tuned primary that shoots really fast or has great trigger response... you can't go back to a stock aeg, even as a backup.

I gutted my g36 for that reason, I couldn't stand the fact that the trigger response was so sluggish. It had to equal my p90 or better it.
Old August 21st, 2013, 17:27   #21
Long_Bong

That the good part of tm high cycle, out of the box reliability, accuracy and trigger response.
Old August 21st, 2013, 17:27   #22
Rusty Lugnuts
Fainting Goat, Dictator of Quinte West

I'm disappointed to learn that KWA isn't as good as expected because availability of replacement parts needs to be considered. IMO Jg , Dboys and Cyma aren't at the"worth $500 level" I forgot about Lonex although they don't make a lot of models. This gun needs to shoot 360 fps or more so... no Hi Cycle Aug
Rusty Lugnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2013, 17:31   #23
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

kwa aegs aren't terrible, it's just the part selection is... you have to go back to kwa for parts it's not a terrible issue since you can contact them pretty easily but when there's other stuff out there for the same price or cheaper that have the modularity of TM spec, it's not a choice at that point.
Old August 21st, 2013, 17:32   #24
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Cyma AK is best AK for the price

Dboys steel ak line is nicer but slightly more expense

LCT AK is much nicer but much more expense

TM is like that guy who created a new kind of music, you like his old hits but he's just not relevant anymore (when it comes to aeg ak's)
Old August 21st, 2013, 17:39   #25
Rusty Lugnuts
Fainting Goat, Dictator of Quinte West

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post

TM is like that guy who created a new kind of music, you like his old hits but he's just not relevant anymore (when it comes to aeg ak's)
I like that, i like TM a lot too, Sometimes the cover of a song just makes you long for the original lol
Rusty Lugnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2013, 17:41   #26
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Same, their gbb pistols are great, TM Hicapa is my favorite pistol
Old August 23rd, 2013, 10:33   #27
Dutch_McBain

No love for G&P evryone?

I have 2 G&P aeg ( Mk46 sopmod and Magpul/Vltor M4 ) and those 2 guns are by far the best i have used whitout any upgrades.

The G&P Mk46 is a weapon of mass destruction out of the box, after only adjusted the hop-up i can pick up targets up to 200 feet and as a very good rof. Solid body unlike the crapy a&k or ares...

as for the m4 i have, its not perfect but its very solid ( external and internal ) my only complain is the mid to long range precision. then again its out of the box...

its just a question of taste, i love those 2 guns and they served me very well to this day but someone else could hate them.... so
Dutch_McBain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2013, 11:05   #28
Siyx

If have 3 AEG M4's, they are the full metal Colt M4A1 King Arms, full metal M4A1 KWA and the G&G CM16 Raider CQB.

I use the King Arms the most, secondly the G&G is a backup and lastly the KWA (until I fix the hop-up then it will be the backup rifle).

The King Arms and KWA run 11.1v lipo and the G&G runs crane stock 9.6v NiMH or 7.4v lipo.

King Arms has an upgraded gearbox with electronic trigger and 455mm TBB Madbull PythonII and out ranges most AK's and sniper rifles hence why it's currently my favorite.
Siyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2013, 11:11   #29
venture

+1 for kwa and g&g.

Visit us at :www.ventureairsoft.ca
venture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2013, 11:15   #30
SuperHog

Have G&G, G&P and VFC.

I would have to say VFC has the best exteriors, G&P second.

My G&G have bad seams and cosmetic defects. Many other people have reported that as well.
SuperHog is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion