Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old June 12th, 2013, 20:58   #1111
Hawtpepper

Thumbs up Greetings from North York!

Hallo everybody! I am new to this airsoft thingy and thought I'd post something, what the heck.

I know I'll have to catch up on some reading but can anyone recommend a good AirSoft manufacturer and perhaps maybe a place to purchase these fine "toys" in the GTA?

Cheers.

Hawtpepper
Hawtpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2013, 21:01   #1112
coach
aka coachster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawtpepper View Post
Hallo everybody! I am new to this airsoft thingy and thought I'd post something, what the heck.

I know I'll have to catch up on some reading but can anyone recommend a good AirSoft manufacturer and perhaps maybe a place to purchase these fine "toys" in the GTA?

Cheers.

Hawtpepper
Negative. Against forum rules to tell you where to by from.

You have 3 options:
1 get age verified
2 google it for yourself
3 go to a game and meet people

Suggestion is that you go read the forum FAQ's and stickied threads in the tank first.
coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2013, 15:50   #1113
Grahamb184

Hello all
My names Graham, I've just been getting into Airsoft, I like to get out and play when I can.
Grahamb184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2013, 15:33   #1114
Spadona

Greetings!
My name is Ben, and I'm very new to Airsoft. Got my AEG about 2 weeks ago. Still haven't played yet, and I'm still getting some of my gear.
If you have any tips or advice, or even good places to play (near Toronto perferably, I don't really have a car), please let me know!

Cheers,
Spadona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2013, 06:12   #1115
TG211

Hello dear friends from the other side of the ocean !

TG211 one here, from France ! I'm a 31-year old player, been in the game since 2008.

My team is a bunch a weirdos, but I love them.

My stuff are a Masada ACR/AKM (got the conversion kit) AEG and M4 KJW GBBR.

Hoping to one day play in Canada ! If customs allow the transportation of airsoft stuff...
TG211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2013, 04:48   #1116
Hardstones17

Talking

Greetings everyone!

My name is Cody, and I live currently in Victoria, BC. I have been interested in Airsoft for quite some time now. My interest has recently gotten better due to me looking for better answers on the site that have helped clarify things for myself and possibly others who were looking for that information as well. I am personally looking forward to playing when the time is right and when I'm age verified (I'm currently 17, 18 in December). I am constantly looking at sites of what I can use and have learned a lot more about Airsoft regulations in Canada than I did before. I hope I will be able to start joining in on the fun possibly early next year or even possibly late this year.

I look forward to participating in this wonderful community!
Hardstones17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 13:37   #1117
Haller4265

Hello

Hey my name is Mathew Haller, im 21, I live in Prince George B.C and am really just looking for a place to meet people, learn new airsoft stuff, have some discussions when need be and basically learn about gear. Im also trying to find a group or an event holding location so I have a place to play. In about a week or so (when i FINALLY decide which gun i want) im going to buy all my gear and either the WE AK PMC GBBR or the WE 416 im so torn between the two though haha and honestly I wanted the WE PDW before those lol! Ill just decide the day im gonna order them I bet lol. But anyways if anyone wants to say hi that'd be cool ive done TONS of research on the rules, fps limits, fair play, blah blah all the stuff to be a fair true team player. Now... anyone know of anything close to PG? ahha and i guess I will need to age verify to get onto the store forums, im gonna do that now lol
Haller4265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 14:07   #1118
Haller4265

Anyone who lives close to Prince George B.C feel free to email me and maybe we could meet up sometime and have a game, as i dont really know anyone in my area to play with yet, thanks! haller4265@gmail.com
Old July 3rd, 2013, 14:25   #1119
m102404
Tys

Go to the Games & Events Section of the forum...then open up the sub-section for your province. You'll find a lot of games listed there. You'll have to go through them to find out where/when they're being hosted...and who's hosting the game. If you've got questions...post in the thread or PM the game host.
m102404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 16:05   #1120
pum

Greetings from Montreal!

My name is Herb, 31 yr old living in Montreal atm.
Brief intro, got interested in airsoft 8 years ago when I was working in LA. Played quite a bit back then when I was fit( now Im a dad and have full time desk job making games.)
Had about 7 airsoft guns back in the States, then our beloved custom seized all of them when I moved back to Canada.
Now I start collecting them again, and have 19 so far, and counting!
I am pretty much a newbie in terms of upgrading my guns etc, so I will definetely be looking for much help in this forum.

cheers!
Herb
pum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2013, 09:25   #1121
Haller4265

thanks i appreciate it!
Old July 5th, 2013, 07:04   #1122
HeloBSG

It was rude of me to post a new thread first and not introduce my self... sorry about that.

My name is Pavle, I am 24 years old... been playing airsoft for over 5 years now. Since I am moving to toronto on september, i hope to meet some of you guys on the field

Good games all
HeloBSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2013, 17:55   #1123
DrunkenTeddy
FatJ

Hey Everybody, I've been a member here for a long time but I've never really posted or participated, just used the forum for research. I'm gearing up to finally get into airsoft and figured it was about time I say hi. So hi!

My name is Jason, I generally go by Drunken Teddy because of a teddy bear tattoo on my arm, but since this is an old account it's under my old nickname. I'm 31, I live in Langley, BC, and I like long walks on the beach :P

I just picked up my favorite pistol I've seen yet and I'm stoked to go out and use it, it's a WE Samurai Edge Barry Burton GBB, which is now part of my small collection. I should be starting to get out to an event or two in the next couple weeks and hopefully a whole lot more to follow. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person!
DrunkenTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2013, 13:03   #1124
zombiesniper

Hello. My name is Trevor. I'm an old noob being 42 and slowly getting geared up for airsoft.

I'm ex military and current military consultant. Spent the last few days reading the Newbie tank and registered today, with that said I'm sure I'll ask at least a couple dumb questions.

Looking forward to meeting some of you and eventually getting out to some events.
zombiesniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2013, 19:11   #1125
canadian rhino

Hey, the names Troy

Kinda got off on the wrong foot here and I am under aged so I guess that doesn't help. I am from Ontario in the Kitchener Waterloo area. I am always pumped for a good game of airsoft and I can hardly wait to get on the fields with some of these awesome airsofters. And the biggest question for me will always be Aeg or gbb.
canadian rhino is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank