Operation Copperhead - Ocala, FL

:

Vietnam

Old April 18th, 2006, 00:24   #1
Halloween

Send a message via AIM to Halloween
Operation Copperhead - Ocala, FL

Operation Copperhead

You have a row of dominoes set up; you knock over the first one, and what will happen to the last one is that it will go over very quickly.

----- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1954

“The first night at firebase Miami there was an uneasy feeling. Throughout the jungle we could see the eerie glow of flares gave the night sky a surreal look. We were all nervous about what tomorrow would bring. Tomorrow our orders were to proceed to the Cambodian border and re-take Firebase Chicago.

I hadn’t been in the bush since ’66 when we swooped in here and kicked ass. Back then, Firebase Chicago was a place that the Cong feared. Now I hear it changes hands almost weekly. It seems those in the rear didn’t mind but then again they didn’t mind a lot until Tet. Tet changed everything. All across the country, the war changed. No longer were we safe in the cities. No longer did we have control. I figured it was time to get off my ass and get back to what I did best. So now I sit here waiting and sweating. They’re calling it Copperhead. We are going in hot and heavy. The 1st Air Cavalry has our ass but the 101st Airborne will be the tip of the sword. This time it ain’t changing hands. This time we are going to hold the line.”

MindGame Productions has taken you around the world but now, for the first time, we will take you back to those thrilling days of yesteryear.

Welcome to Firebase Chicago. The year is 1968 and the Tet Offensive has just ended. U.S. Forces are gaining lost ground against the Vietcong. U.S. Forces have just recaptured Bin Kei near the Cambodian border. Firebase Chicago lays several clicks North and has changed hands constantly. MACV (Military Assistance Command Vietnam) is determined to hold onto the Firebase and the surrounding area. If the U.S. can strengthen their hold on the area then they can control the flow of troops and supplies coming in from Cambodia.

Time to drop your PASGT and lose those ACUs. Trade them for a steel pot and some good old fashioned OD fatigues and get your happy ass in country for our latest event! Join us for Operation Copperhead.

MindGame Productions in conjunction with Wayne's World of Paintball will be presenting our most intense event yet on July 22, 2006.

For more information, please visit:
http://www.mindgame-productions.com

http://www.mindgame-productions.com/...copperhead.php

GRU SV-8
www.gru-sv8.com

MindGame Productions
www.mindgame-productions.com
Halloween is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2006, 00:40   #2
ATREYU

Send a message via ICQ to ATREYU Send a message via MSN to ATREYU Send a message via Skype™ to ATREYU
I'll bring my slingshot. It's upgraded, so I'm not sure if it will be shooting hot or not. I'll bring my pea-shooter for back-up. Obviously someone doesn't read enough....
Old April 18th, 2006, 03:28   #3
PTE. Pyle

Send a message via MSN to PTE. Pyle
that sounds like an awsome game hope to see the video. but enless you are flying us canucks down to florida then i doubt you will have a big turn out. that and lots of rentals. seriously though sounds like one hell of a game cant wait to see the pics and videos.
Old April 18th, 2006, 14:20   #4
Halloween

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATREYU
I'll bring my slingshot. It's upgraded, so I'm not sure if it will be shooting hot or not. I'll bring my pea-shooter for back-up. Obviously someone doesn't read enough....
i read plenty. and so far, we've got about 2-3 guys from canada considering coming down and trying to make arrangements. i'm sorry if i wanted to post about big operations that we design and not single out any groups due to some inconveniences with airsoft guns and borders.

i'm sorry you can't make it and we are working on having rental guns for situations like this. so far, we have 10 ICS M4's on the way and are working to get some AK47's as well.

we're working very hard to try to accomodate everyone in the airsoft community.

pyle, we hope to see more and more canucks in the coming years. we plan to do them all over our country and maybe even venture into yours. thanks for the comments.

GRU SV-8
www.gru-sv8.com

MindGame Productions
Old April 18th, 2006, 17:32   #5
Lisa
Looking for form T-whatev

Sounds like a great game, specially for the incountry boys. If you haven't already mosey over to www.incountry.ca and let the boys know there.
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2006, 22:10   #6
SockMonkey

Send a message via MSN to SockMonkey
Ya looks boss... hmmm Aunt in coral springs.. hmmmm..
Old April 18th, 2006, 23:14   #7
Halloween

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
Sounds like a great game, specially for the incountry boys. If you haven't already mosey over to www.incountry.ca and let the boys know there.
cool. thanks for the heads up.

GRU SV-8
www.gru-sv8.com

MindGame Productions
Old April 18th, 2006, 23:17   #8
PTE. Pyle

Send a message via MSN to PTE. Pyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween
pyle, we hope to see more and more canucks in the coming years. we plan to do them all over our country and maybe even venture into yours. thanks for the comments.
you guys should try to plan somthing big in washington state or oregon. hell give in a year and callifornia. seriously though that game sounds awsome.
Old April 24th, 2006, 01:16   #9
Halloween

we definately want to start doing events all over the country. if all goes well, we'll be able to do an event in each state.

Registration has opened up for Operation Copperhead. We are capping this event out at 150 players.

GRU SV-8
www.gru-sv8.com

MindGame Productions
Old May 2nd, 2006, 22:32   #10
Halloween

Operation Copperhead has been reduced to $40 per person. If you plan on attending, you can either make a $10 pre-registration ($30 due at the game) deposit or still pay the full $40 and have one less step. We're still evaluating other rules and considerations brought up by other players.

Thanks!

GRU SV-8
www.gru-sv8.com

MindGame Productions
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Vietnam